HUCKSTER SIENZANT - LIAR AND COWARD!!!

Ben Holmes

Feb 20, 2024, 1:29:37 PMFeb 20
Huckster has recently doubled down on his "explanation" for the
contradicting documents regarding the paper in the "paper sack."

He pretends that someone merely typed up two possible variants of the
test results in advance.

Of course, anyone who'd bothered to READ this citation:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html

... knows that such a theory is dead in the water from the beginning.

Given the chance to correct himself - as the evidence clearly shows
that the "wrong" report was actually sent out everywhere... and an FBI
memo documented EXACTLY WHAT I STATED - that the FBI was willing to
change documents... Huckster simply ran away.

HUCKSTER SIMPLY RAN AWAY!!!

He can hardly wait for Feb 22nd, when he'll have an excuse not to post
and explain his proven lies.

But nothing other than dishonest cowardice is preventing him from
explaining why his "explanation" fails to explain the known facts.

Huckster's a coward.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!!

Hank Sienzant

Feb 20, 2024, 6:24:08 PMFeb 20
Ball is still in your court as I explained here:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/0AImUcgnD3E/m/9yUg0rO5AQAJ
“Explain why. Quote the passage that you claim makes my argument “dead in the water”
Go ahead. We’ll wait.”

Still waiting!

Repeating the same claim ad infinitum is not the same thing as proving your claim. All you post are assertions, which you expect others to disprove. When we go through that exercise, citing the evidence and making a reasoned argument disproving your pronouncement, you delete it all and call us liars and cowards. And change the subject, or do a fringe reset. This thread is going to be another example of you doing exactly that.

Watch.

Ben Holmes

Feb 20, 2024, 7:18:20 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:24:06 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 1:29:37?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Huckster has recently doubled down on his "explanation" for the
>> contradicting documents regarding the paper in the "paper sack."
>>
>> He pretends that someone merely typed up two possible variants of the
>> test results in advance.
>>
>> Of course, anyone who'd bothered to READ this citation:
>>
>> https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html
>>
>> ... knows that such a theory is dead in the water from the beginning.
>>
>> Given the chance to correct himself - as the evidence clearly shows
>> that the "wrong" report was actually sent out everywhere... and an FBI
>> memo documented EXACTLY WHAT I STATED - that the FBI was willing to
>> change documents... Huckster simply ran away.
>>
>> HUCKSTER SIMPLY RAN AWAY!!!
>>
>> He can hardly wait for Feb 22nd, when he'll have an excuse not to post
>> and explain his proven lies.
>>
>> But nothing other than dishonest cowardice is preventing him from
>> explaining why his "explanation" fails to explain the known facts.
>>
>> Huckster's a coward.
>>
>> EVERY
>>
>> SINGLE
>>
>> TIME!!!
>
>Ball is still in your court ...

In other words, you're simply never going to address the fact I posted
that BOTH versions were sent out.

BOTH VERSION WERE SENT OUT!

Keep running, coward. You're not fooling anyone.