Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 8

Gil Jesus

Oct 24, 2023, 4:32:17 AM10/24/23
There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.

QUESTION # 8: When and where did Lee Harvey Oswald purchase his .38 special ammunition ?

John Corbett

Oct 24, 2023, 6:36:11 AM10/24/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:32:17 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 8: When and where did Lee Harvey Oswald purchase his .38 special ammunition ?

Again, nobody knows. Nobody cares. That is one of the most common types of ammo for
revolvers and could have been purchased at just about any gun store in the country. Now tell
us why you think it is important to know this.

Ben Holmes

Oct 24, 2023, 9:02:22 AM10/24/23
On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 03:36:10 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:32:17?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
>> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>>
>> QUESTION # 8: When and where did Lee Harvey Oswald purchase his .38 special ammunition ?
>
>Again, nobody knows...

Certainly not you.

recip...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2023, 6:48:27 PM10/24/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 3:32:17 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 8: When and where did Lee Harvey Oswald purchase his .38 special ammunition ?

When was the last time that a case was overturned or an acquittal obtained because the prosecution could not demonstrate how and where an accused murderer obtained ammunition?

Bud

Oct 24, 2023, 7:04:08 PM10/24/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:32:17 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 8: When and where did Lee Harvey Oswald purchase his .38 special ammunition ?

When has a conspiracy hobbyist ever looked at the correct things correctly?

Ben Holmes

Oct 25, 2023, 9:06:39 AM10/25/23
On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 16:04:07 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

Bud

Oct 26, 2023, 6:02:41 PM10/26/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:32:17 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 8: When and where did Lee Harvey Oswald purchase his .38 special ammunition ?

Unknown where Oswald bought the ammunition he used to kill Officer Tippit.

NEXT!

Ben Holmes

Oct 27, 2023, 9:18:27 AM10/27/23
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:02:40 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>