Davy Von Penis Can't Reason...

Ben Holmes

Jan 25, 2023, 5:29:00 PM1/25/23
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:10:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>I like to occasionally point out the fact that the "stretcher
>bullet" (CE399) WAS admitted as evidence at the television Doco-Trial
>in London ("ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD"), which is something that
>almost all conspiracists think would be impossible to get admitted
>into evidence at a "real" trial. But Judge Bunton allowed CE399 to be
>talked about at various stages of the Mock Trial.

Here we see a moron using, as evidence that a real trial would accept
specific evidence, a fake "done for TV" trial.

You can't make these things up, folks!

Watch...as not a *SINGLE* believer trying to defend Von Penis, will
offer a chain of custody for CE399.

Or acknowledge the ballistic and medical testimony AGAINST CE399 being
the bullet in the so-called "SBT"

Bud

Jan 25, 2023, 5:37:28 PM1/25/23
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 5:29:00 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:10:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >I like to occasionally point out the fact that the "stretcher
> >bullet" (CE399) WAS admitted as evidence at the television Doco-Trial
> >in London ("ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD"), which is something that
> >almost all conspiracists think would be impossible to get admitted
> >into evidence at a "real" trial. But Judge Bunton allowed CE399 to be
> >talked about at various stages of the Mock Trial.
>

> Here we see a moron using, as evidence that a real trial would accept
> specific evidence, a fake "done for TV" trial.

So an actual judge`s opinion on a matter of law is sneered at , but the Dunning-Kruger hobbyists think their opinions about the chain of custody are meaningful.

> You can't make these things up, folks!

No, you can`t.

Ben Holmes

Jan 25, 2023, 6:13:58 PM1/25/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:37:26 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 5:29:00 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:10:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I like to occasionally point out the fact that the "stretcher
>> >bullet" (CE399) WAS admitted as evidence at the television Doco-Trial
>> >in London ("ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD"), which is something that
>> >almost all conspiracists think would be impossible to get admitted
>> >into evidence at a "real" trial. But Judge Bunton allowed CE399 to be
>> >talked about at various stages of the Mock Trial.
>>

>> Here we see a moron using, as evidence that a real trial would accept
>> specific evidence, a fake "done for TV" trial.
>
> So an actual judge`s opinion...

Real court? Fake court?

Clearly, you're as stupid as Von Penis is.

>> You can't make these things up, folks!
>
> No, you can`t.
>
>> Watch...as not a *SINGLE* believer trying to defend Von Penis, will
>> offer a chain of custody for CE399.
>>
>> Or acknowledge the ballistic and medical testimony AGAINST CE399 being
>> the bullet in the so-called "SBT"

Did I predict it or what???

Cowards are SOOOOO easy to predict!

Bud

Jan 25, 2023, 6:37:54 PM1/25/23
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 6:13:58 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:37:26 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 5:29:00 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> Here we see a moron using, as evidence that a real trial would accept
> >> specific evidence, a fake "done for TV" trial.
> >
> > So an actual judge`s opinion...
>

> Real court? Fake court?

Real law school degree. Where`s yours?

> Clearly, you're as stupid as Von Penis is.

You are stupid enough to think your Dunning-Kruger opinions are worth more than an actual judge`s.

Gil Jesus

Jan 26, 2023, 6:27:18 AM1/26/23
On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 5:29:00 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:10:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >I like to occasionally point out the fact that the "stretcher
> >bullet" (CE399) WAS admitted as evidence at the television Doco-Trial
> >in London ("ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD"), which is something that
> >almost all conspiracists think would be impossible to get admitted
> >into evidence at a "real" trial. But Judge Bunton allowed CE399 to be
> >talked about at various stages of the Mock Trial.
>

> Here we see a moron using, as evidence that a real trial would accept
> specific evidence, a fake "done for TV" trial.
>
> You can't make these things up, folks!

This is what they do......this is their "evidence".
You mean all those defendants on "Perry Mason" were guilty in real life ?
ROFLMAO.

Bud

Jan 26, 2023, 1:49:26 PM1/26/23
Idiots think their opinions about chain of possession are meaningful, but that the opinions of people who actually went to law school are not.

Ben Holmes

Jan 26, 2023, 2:19:40 PM1/26/23
On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 10:49:25 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Those who went to law school clearly learned what chain of possession
is. What we have here is another example of Dunning Kruger...

Bud

Jan 26, 2023, 2:43:47 PM1/26/23
Are you referring to the person DVP referenced, Judge Burton?

>What we have here is another example of Dunning Kruger...

I don`t think I have more legal knowledge than Judge Burton, the person DVP referenced in support of his premise.

Ben Holmes

Jan 31, 2023, 9:27:46 AM1/31/23
On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:37:53 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 6:13:58 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:37:26 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> So an actual judge`s opinion...
>>
>> Real court? Fake court?
>
> Real law school degree. Where`s yours?

So tell us moron, how many courts cite precedent from Judge Judy?

(Notice folks, that Chickenshit can't tell the difference between real
courts and made for TV courts. Neither could Von Penis.)

>> Clearly, you're as stupid as Von Penis is.
>
> You ...

No, we're examining *YOUR* kooky ideas... as well as the nut-case Von
Penis.

>>> No, you can`t.

>> Did I predict it or what???
>>
>> Cowards are SOOOOO easy to predict!

And AGAIN Chickenshit runs...

Ben Holmes

Jan 31, 2023, 9:28:18 AM1/31/23
On Thu, 26 Jan 2023 11:43:46 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Did Judge Burton go to law school?

>>What we have here is another example of Dunning Kruger...
>
> I don`t think...

That's the basic problem.

David Von Pein

Feb 1, 2023, 5:30:38 PM2/1/23
On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 9:28:18 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Did Judge Burton [sic] go to law school?

His name is Judge BUNTON, not Burton. And he served for 22 years as a U.S. District Court Judge in the state of Texas:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Desha_Bunton_III

But just pretend Judge Bunton didn't know what the hell he was doing in 1986 at the Oswald mock trial.

"The admissibility of CE 399 (along with other items of evidence) was, indeed, dealt with in London by Judge Lucius Bunton at a pre-trial evidentiary hearing, and Bunton, a sitting federal judge in Texas at the time, ruled in my favor that CE 399 (not the actual bullet, of course, which we did not have in London) was admissible at the London trial." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Letter to DVP; August 22, 2009

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/06/vince-bugliosi-on-ce399.html

Bud

Feb 1, 2023, 5:40:10 PM2/1/23
On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 9:27:46 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:37:53 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 6:13:58 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> Real court? Fake court?
> >
> > Real law school degree. Where`s yours?
> So tell us moron, how many courts cite precedent from Judge Judy?

She also has a real law degree. Where`s yours?

> (Notice folks, that Chickenshit can't tell the difference between real
> courts and made for TV courts. Neither could Von Penis.)

You can`t tell the difference between your ignorant ideas about chains of evidence and the opinions of those qualified.

> >> Clearly, you're as stupid as Von Penis is.
> >
> > You ...
>

> No, we're examining *YOUR* kooky ideas... as well as the nut-case Von
> Penis.

I was examining yours.

"You are stupid enough to think your Dunning-Kruger opinions are worth more than an actual judge`s."

You think it is alright for you to weigh in on these issues but not people with actual expertise.

> >> Did I predict it or what???
> >>
> >> Cowards are SOOOOO easy to predict!
> And AGAIN Chickenshit runs...

Removing the things I write makes you the coward.

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 5:58:18 PM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:30:37 -0800 (PST), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 9:28:18 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Did Judge Burton [sic] go to law school?
>
> His name is Judge BUNTON, not Burton. And he served for 22 years as
> a U.S. District Court Judge in the state of Texas:

Why are you responding to me? This was Chickenshit's claim.

\

David Von Pein

Feb 1, 2023, 6:08:31 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5:58:18 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Why are you responding to me? This was Chickenshit's claim.

What "claim" would that be?

Bud

Feb 1, 2023, 6:10:02 PM2/1/23
The guy has credentials, Where`s yours?

Idiots with no expertise have been making empty claims about chain of possession in this forum for years, but these same idiots sneer at the opinions of an actual expert.

Dunning-Kroger much?

> \

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 6:15:39 PM2/1/23
We already know you can't read... don't reinforce that fact for
lurkers.

If you stop snipping the proof of your illiteracy, perhaps you could
figure it out.

David Von Pein

Feb 1, 2023, 6:19:01 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5:58:18 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Why are you responding to me? This was Chickenshit's claim.

Bud got Bunton's name wrong earlier, yes. I know that. But my first post today was in response to your (Ben Holmes') quote, in which you asked: "Did Judge Burton go to law school?"

You seem to be implying there that the judge who presided at the 1986 mock Oswald trial just might not have gone to law school at all. Is that what you believe, Ben?

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 6:24:24 PM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 15:18:59 -0800 (PST), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5:58:18 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Why are you responding to me? This was Chickenshit's claim.
>
>Bud got Bunton's name wrong earlier, yes. I know that.

THEN TELL US WHY, MORON, YOU RESPONDED TO MY POST?

> You seem to be implying there that the judge who presided at the
> 1986 mock Oswald trial just might not have gone to law school at all.
> Is that what you believe, Ben?

Stop molesting Chickenshit's mother... it's not nice.

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 6:26:03 PM2/1/23
Notice that Von Penis finally figured it out. Good boy... good boy...
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 1, 2023, 6:38:42 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 6:24:24 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> THEN TELL US WHY, MORON, YOU RESPONDED TO MY POST?

Because it was you (not Bud) who said this ---- "Did Judge Burton go to law school?"

Bud

Feb 1, 2023, 6:41:42 PM2/1/23
You won`t stop assfucking your dead mother, will you?

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 6:48:48 PM2/1/23
Are you a moron?

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2023, 9:04:03 AM3/8/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 15:41:41 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 6:24:24 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 15:18:59 -0800 (PST), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Bud got Bunton's name wrong earlier, yes. I know that.
>> THEN TELL US WHY, MORON, YOU RESPONDED TO MY POST?
>>> You seem to be implying there that the judge who presided at the
>>> 1986 mock Oswald trial just might not have gone to law school at all.
>>> Is that what you believe, Ben?
>> Stop molesting Chickenshit's mother... it's not nice.

Logical fallacy deleted.

You need to address your complaints to Von Penis.

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2023, 9:04:03 AM3/8/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 14:40:09 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 9:27:46 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:37:53 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Real law school degree. Where`s yours?
>>
>> So tell us moron, how many courts cite precedent from Judge Judy?
>
> She also has a real law degree. Where`s yours?

Couldn't answer. You lose!

>> (Notice folks, that Chickenshit can't tell the difference between real
>> courts and made for TV courts. Neither could Von Penis.)

>>> You ...
>>

>> No, we're examining *YOUR* kooky ideas... as well as the nut-case Von
>> Penis.

Logical fallacy deleted.

>> And AGAIN Chickenshit runs...

And AGAIN Chickenshit runs...