MANY DVP LINKS (FOR FUTURE REFERENCE)

David Von Pein

Feb 21, 2024, 9:37:28 PMFeb 21
As I say goodbye to the alt.conspiracy.jfk Usenet newsgroup, a place where I have posted for the last 20 years (2004-2024), I thought it would be a good idea to go out by posting a flurry of handy and valuable JFK Assassination links (all of them my sites), just in case any lurkers who might drop by this newsgroup in the year 2525 have a desire to read many arguments which prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President John F. Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit on November 22, 1963.

Thanks, goodbye, and Godspeed,
David R. Von Pein
February 21, 2024

Links:

http://DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

http://Beyond-Reasonable-Doubt-Book.blogspot.com

http://JFK-Assassination-As-It-Happened.blogspot.com

http://DVP-Video-Audio-Archive.blogspot.com

http://YouTube-Playlists.blogspot.com

http://Quoting-Common-Sense.blogspot.com

http://Assorted-JFK-Assassination-Arguments.blogspot.com

http://Misc-JFK-Posts-Of-Interest.blogspot.com

http://Kennedy-Books-Videos.blogspot.com

http://ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

http://DVP-JFK-Blogs.blogspot.com

NoTrueFlags Here

Feb 22, 2024, 12:55:24 AMFeb 22
"DRvP?" Good lord! Don't bother, Future Lurker. All the links are bullshit propaganda. I'm sure there are better things to do in 2525.