The Single-Bullet Theory In Action

18 views
Skip to first unread message

David Von Pein

unread,
Jul 2, 2007, 5:42:51 PM7/2/07
to
The following toggling Zapruder Film clip of frames #225 and #226
speaks volumes (in favor of one bullet having struck both President
Kennedy and Governor Connally just an instant earlier):

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/225-226%20Full.gif

The right arms of both victims are moving upward simultaneously --
with JFK moving his arms upward toward the pain point in his throat;
and Connally's right hand/arm involuntarily moving upward after his
right wrist has just been smashed by Oswald's Bullet #399.

Question.....

If what we're seeing there in Z225-Z226 ISN'T two men "reacting" to a
single bullet hitting them both at the same time....then what IS
causing the SIMULTANEOUS MOVEMENT OF THE RIGHT ARMS OF BOTH VICTIMS IN
THE LIMOUSINE BETWEEN Z225 AND Z226?

In addition to the Z225-Z226 visual evidence on the Zapruder Film
which favors the likelihood of the Single-Bullet Theory being correct,
there's also this excellent digital toggling two-frame Z-Film clip
(linked below) that shows what I believe is the precise moment of
impact of Bullet CE399 striking Governor John Connally (at Z224).

At Z224, Connally's right shoulder is pushed slightly forward and
downward by (IMO) the bullet from Lee Harvey Oswald's Mannlicher-
Carcano rifle impacting JBC's upper-right back.

This Z223-Z224 zoomed-in toggling clip also shows, of course, the
large lapel/coat movement of Governor Connally's suit jacket at
exactly the same time the bullet is passing through JBC's body (Z224):

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/4540.gif

Like it or not, Abraham Zapruder's home movie (plus lots of other
evidence) shows the Single-Bullet Theory to be true. Now, and forever.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=28318&mesg_id=28318&listing_type=search

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d16a5df97cccb32c

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bed05a055b2f4133

====================================================

OTHER Z-FILM CLIPS SHOWING THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY IN ACTION:

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/4594.gif

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/3086.jpg

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/222-262%20full-small.gif

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Zapruderstable.mov

====================================================

"Several factors make it clear that Kennedy and Connally WERE struck
by the same bullet. There's absolutely no evidence of the existence of
any separate bullet hitting Connally." -- Vincent Bugliosi; "On Trial:
Lee Harvey Oswald" (c.1986)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9ccd8645d5da3d91

~~~~~~

"The overwhelming evidence is that whenever Kennedy and Connally were
hit, or first reacted to being hit, they were both struck by the same
bullet." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page 482 of "Reclaiming History: The
Assassination Of President John F. Kennedy" (c.2007)

~~~~~~

"When you can establish the single-bullet theory by reference to
evidence other than the {Zapruder} film, you necessarily know that the
film itself cannot, by definition, show something else. .... Since we
KNOW Kennedy and Connally were not hit by separate bullets, we know,
before we even look at the film, that it CANNOT show otherwise." --
Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 457-458 of "Reclaiming History"

~~~~~~

"In the final analysis, even if one were forced to rely only on the
Zapruder film, we have seen that from the film alone, there is strong
evidence of three, and ONLY three shots, fired during the
assassination. This is completely consistent with all the physical
evidence in the case, and flies in the face of over four decades of
allegations made by conspiracy theorists that the film contains
conclusive "proof" of two or more assassins." -- Vincent Bugliosi;
Page 489 of "Reclaiming History"

~~~~~~

"With respect to the second shot fired in Dealey Plaza, the "single-
bullet THEORY" is an obvious misnomer. Though in its incipient stages
it was but a theory, the indisputable evidence is that it is now a
proven FACT, a wholly supported conclusion. .... And no sensible mind
that is also informed can plausibly make the case that the bullet that
struck President Kennedy in the upper right part of his back did not
go on to hit Governor Connally." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 489-490 of
"Reclaiming History"

~~~~~~

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e020f809d5a0b5fe

====================================================

Gil Jesus

unread,
Jul 2, 2007, 7:06:27 PM7/2/07
to

David Von Pein

unread,
Jul 3, 2007, 12:27:02 AM7/3/07
to
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

unread,
Jul 3, 2007, 1:51:12 AM7/3/07
to
TONY MARSH BELLOWED:

>>> "There is no simultaneous movement {of both JFK's and JBC's right arms at Z225-Z226}. Each moved independent of each other." <<<

DVP RETORTS:

Oh, really? Tell that to my lying eyeballs as I look at this 225-226
clip below, which features the simultaneous (i.e., OCCURRING AT THE
SAME TIME) right-arm movement of both men:

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/225-226%20Full.gif

It's as if a puppeteer has both right arms on the same string, which
is quite remarkable if Mr. Connally is only reacting to HEARING that
first shot and not reacting to being physically hit by it, wouldn't
you say? I would. Naturally...you can't say. Your tongue is in its odd
fork shape when it comes to the SBT.

>>> "Well, there we have it folks. Someone bold enough to come right out and claim that Connally was hit at Z-224. Others hedge around it." <<<

Many other people have come out and said "Z224", including prominent
writers Myers and Posner. When looking at the toggling clips, there
can be no other explanation, IMO. (The excellent gif clips provided by
Bill Miller, btw. Thanks Bill.)

>>> "Don't try to take it back later." <<<

Why would I want to take it back? It's the true SBT frame. (Duh.)

>>> "A bullet has no clear path out of Kennedy's neck and through his hands up in front of his throat at Z-224 to hit Connally. Hence no SBT at that frame." <<<

Hence....bullshit.

>>> "Hey, if you are a WC defender in good standing you are not supposed to admit that the impact of a bullet can move a body at all." <<<

Exactly whose silly rulebook did that hunk of idiocy come out of? Of
course a bullet can move a body upon impact. It won't move it very
much, true. But we can see a high-speed MC bullet "moving" two bodies
FORWARD on the Zapruder Film at the two critical "impact" frames (Z224
and Z313). There's no question about this, IMO. But keep pretending
you don't see it. It's better for a CTer's reputation if he denies
seeing these things. .....

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/4540.gif

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/Headshot-large.gif

>>> "Unfortunately for you WC defenders Zapruder was filming from the right side so that we can clearly see the evidence which disproves the SBT." <<<

Reprise: Bullshit.

No such anti-SBT proof exists on the Zapruder Film....and for one very
good reason: Given the sum total of evidence saying the SBT is an
ironclad TRUTH, the Z-Film (by definition) cannot show anything within
its movie frames that "disproves" the factual SBT. ~Mark VII~

The only really true mystery that remains in this case (IMO) is this
one: WHY on this Earth do so many conspiracy believers feel they MUST
trash the SBT? Just, why?

The SBT is so obviously true, and from virtually every single angle,
including this very important oft-overlooked one: "The Evidence That
SHOULD Be There, But Isn't, If The SBT Is Wrong".

The CTers cannot be satisfied with merely accepting the wholly-
plausible and certainly-true Single-Bullet Theory....even though those
CTers can still believe in their fantasy "conspiracy to kill JFK" even
WITH the SBT intact.

No, many, many CTers need the whole nine yards of pro-conspiracy
nonsense.....e.g., no SBT, a multi-gun "Patsy" plot, Oswald never shot
JFK, and Oswald never even shot J.D. Tippit.

That very strange CT mindset (possessed by many CTers, but not all, I
grant you) is a true mystery to this writer....and always will be.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages