Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 14

Gil Jesus

Oct 25, 2023, 5:26:05 AM10/25/23
There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.

QUESTION # 14: Who was the person at the REA office who handed Oswald the handgun and on what date did he pick it up ?

John Corbett

Oct 25, 2023, 7:28:00 AM10/25/23
On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 5:26:05 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 14: Who was the person at the REA office who handed Oswald the handgun and on what date did he pick it up ?

As if there would be a record of that. As if it matters.

Ben Holmes

Oct 25, 2023, 9:06:38 AM10/25/23
On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 04:27:58 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:
What Corbutt can't admit is that this was not investigated. And,
proving himself a moron yet again, of COURSE there'd be records...

Bud

Oct 26, 2023, 6:07:34 PM10/26/23
On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 5:26:05 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 14: Who was the person at the REA office who handed Oswald the handgun and on what date did he pick it up ?

Unknown who handed Oswald the handgun he used to kill Officer Tippit.

NEXT!

Ben Holmes

Oct 27, 2023, 9:18:26 AM10/27/23
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:07:32 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.