Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 5

Gil Jesus

Oct 24, 2023, 4:27:41 AM10/24/23
There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.

It has been said ( by John Corbett ) that there was no problem with the chain of custody with ANY of the evidence in the case against Oswald.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/6XMI-cxztKo/m/ETkARmrNAwAJ

The following is another example that Corbett says doesn't exist. Maybe you can set us straight.

Two spent shells were found at the Tippit murder scene by Domingo Benavides and placed in a Winston cigarette pack and given to Dallas Officer J.M. Poe.

During his testimony, Officer Poe could not find his mark on the shells, but identified the two Western shells allegedly recovered from the Tippit murder scene as the two shells he marked. ( 7 H 69 )

The Dallas Police record however, shows one of the Western shells was found by Virginia Davis.
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/DPD-Box-7-pg.-478.png

QUESTION # 5: Who found that Western shell, Benavides or Virginia Davis ?

And what is the chain of custody for that shell, Benavides to Off. Poe or Virginia Davis to Det. C.N. Dhority ?

Please provide evidence supporting your choice.

John Corbett

Oct 24, 2023, 6:29:01 AM10/24/23
It doesn't matter who found them nor who they gave them to. They were positively matched to
the revolver Oswald had in his position when arrested to the exclusion of all other weapons in
the world. We are not conducting a trial here. We have no requirement for COC documentation.
All we need to know is those shells were found at the scene of the shooting and came from
Oswald's gun. Why do you keep trying to exonerate Oswald on technicalities when the evidence
is obvious he murdered two people? Are we supposed to believe ALL the evidence against
Oswald was fabricated? Are we supposed to believe that the entire law enforcement community
involved in investigating the two murders conspired to frame an innocent man while allowing
the real killers of a US president and a police officer to go free? How stupid would one have to
be to believe that? Gil Jesus stupid.

Ben Holmes

Oct 24, 2023, 8:59:08 AM10/24/23
On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 03:28:59 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:27:41?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
>> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>>
>> It has been said ( by John Corbett ) that there was no problem with the chain of custody with ANY of the evidence in the case against Oswald.
>> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/6XMI-cxztKo/m/ETkARmrNAwAJ
>>
>> The following is another example that Corbett says doesn't exist. Maybe you can set us straight.
>>
>> Two spent shells were found at the Tippit murder scene by Domingo Benavides and placed in a Winston cigarette pack and given to Dallas Officer J.M. Poe.
>>
>> During his testimony, Officer Poe could not find his mark on the shells, but identified the two Western shells allegedly recovered from the Tippit murder scene as the two shells he marked. ( 7 H 69 )
>>
>> The Dallas Police record however, shows one of the Western shells was found by Virginia Davis.
>> https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/DPD-Box-7-pg.-478.png
>>
>> QUESTION # 5: Who found that Western shell, Benavides or Virginia Davis ?
>>
>> And what is the chain of custody for that shell, Benavides to Off. Poe or Virginia Davis to Det. C.N. Dhority ?
>>
>> Please provide evidence supporting your choice.
>
>It doesn't matter who found them nor who they gave them to.

Yes stupid, it does.

You couldn't answer...

>They were positively matched to
>the revolver Oswald had in his position when arrested to the exclusion of all other weapons in
>the world.

Cite for that claim. (But you won't.)

>We are not conducting a trial here. We have no requirement for COC documentation.

Then you lose.

>All we need to know is those shells were found at the scene of the shooting and came from
>Oswald's gun.

Both statements are simply your speculation. You can't support either
of them.

> Why do you keep trying to exonerate Oswald on technicalities when the evidence
>is obvious he murdered two people?

**WHAT** evidence?????

You keep refusing to cite any.

> Are we supposed to believe ALL the evidence against
>Oswald was fabricated?

What evidence? Cite it. Let's examine it.

How stupid does one have to be to swallow Corbutt's speculations,
fallacies, and inability to cite?

Bud

Oct 24, 2023, 7:24:40 PM10/24/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:27:41 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> It has been said ( by John Corbett ) that there was no problem with the chain of custody with ANY of the evidence in the case against Oswald.
> https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/6XMI-cxztKo/m/ETkARmrNAwAJ
>
> The following is another example that Corbett says doesn't exist. Maybe you can set us straight.
>
> Two spent shells were found at the Tippit murder scene by Domingo Benavides and placed in a Winston cigarette pack and given to Dallas Officer J.M. Poe.
>
> During his testimony, Officer Poe could not find his mark on the shells, but identified the two Western shells allegedly recovered from the Tippit murder scene as the two shells he marked. ( 7 H 69 )

You are simply lying, he never made a positive identification of those being the two shells he handled.

Mr. POE. There were two in an empty Winston cigarette package.
Mr. BALL. Did you save the Winston cigarette package?
Mr. POE. I turned it in with the two cartridges.
Mr. BALL. To the crime lab?
Mr. POE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Now, I have here a package which has been marked "Q"--FBI lab. Q-74 to Q-77. Would you look those over and see if there is any identification on there by you to indicate that those were the hulls given to you by Benavides?
Mr. POE. I want to say these two are mine, but I couldn't swear to it.
Mr. BALL. Did you make a mark?
Mr. POE. I can't swear to it; no, sir.
Mr. BALL. But there is a mark on two of these?
Mr. POE. There is a mark. I believe I put on them, but I couldn't swear to it. I couldn't make them out any more.
Mr. BALL. Now, the ones you said you made a mark on are you think it is 'these two? Q-77 and Q-75?
Mr. POE. Yes, sir; those two there.
Mr. BALL. Both marked Western Special? They both are marked Western Special. How long did you stay there?

You are too stupid to understand qualifiers.

Ben Holmes

Oct 25, 2023, 9:06:40 AM10/25/23
On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 16:24:39 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.