FOR THAT FAT ASSHOLE COWARD ROB SPENCER

tom...@cox.net

Sep 22, 2014, 7:01:30 PM9/22/14
YOU SURE DO HOLD A GRUDGE SINCE I BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA YOU WITH OFFICIAL
EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY THERE FAT ROB SPENCER ! ! DON'T FORGET YOU FAT
COCKSUCKER, I KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR STANIC FAMILY LIVE ! ! !

PS;; DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
ILLETERATE ! ! !
=====

tims...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 September 2014 09:25:47 UTC+10, Ralph Cinque wrote:
> > The Oswald Innocence Campaign has reached the big 5-0. Our 50th senior
> >
> > member is now in place.
> >

> > 50 is a major milestone, is it not? It was for JFK, wasn't it? Wasn't
> > the
> >
> > 50th commemoration the biggest ever? And it's a big milestone for us
> >
> > too.
> >

> > And for that reason, I very much hoped to land a very prominent JFK
> >
> > researcher to be our 50th, and my wish has come true.
> >

> > The 50th senior member of the Oswald Innocence Campaign is Tom Rossley.
> >
> > Tom is 80 years old, and he's been involved in JFK assassination
> > research
> >
> > since 11/22/63. Like Roy Schaeffer, he was working in the composing
> > room
> >
> > of a major newspaper (in Hartford CT) on 11/22/63, and the story that
> > came
> >
> > across the wire just didn't pass the smell test. Tom smelled a rat, and
> >
> > he's been on the trail of it ever since.
> >

> > Tom is the proprietor of http://whokilledjfk.net and it is one massive
> >
> > site with an encyclopedic amount of information. Tom is a strong
> > advocate
> >
> > of Oswald innocence and Oswald in the doorway.
> >

> > What Tom is most famous for are his debates, particularly against John
> >
> > McAdams. I already put up one of them, but here is another:
> >

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NANYxozzY
> >

> > I spoke to Tom on the phone today at length, and he is going to send me
> > an
> >
> > image that I can put up, and I will. But, I wanted to announce this
> > right
> >
> > away because Tom Rossley is a great find for us, and he is one dazzling
> >
> > ringer to be our 50th member.
>
> Lord help us, my campaign has borne FRUIT!
>
> Here Ralph, I think you're gonna need this; it is a document commonly
> known as THE CLOWNNLN MANIFESTO:
>
> http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/R%20Dis
> k/Rossley%20Tom/Item%2001A.pdf
>
> The unsolicited JUNK MAIL poor old Harold Weisberg had to put up with!
>
> Chortlin'/Horrified Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> *...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
> neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
> Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.
>
> And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0
> 144a.htm
>
> X marks the spot where Mark Lane (OIC) lied!

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Jason Burke

Sep 22, 2014, 8:12:44 PM9/22/14
On 9/22/2014 4:01 PM, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> YOU SURE DO HOLD A GRUDGE SINCE I BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA YOU WITH OFFICIAL
> EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY THERE FAT ROB SPENCER ! ! DON'T FORGET YOU FAT
> COCKSUCKER, I KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR STANIC FAMILY LIVE ! ! !
>
> PS;; DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
> ILLETERATE ! ! !
> =====

Rossfuck claiming anyone else is "ILLETERATE" is the biggest laugh I've
had all week. Though it is only Monday. I'm sure he'll top himself in
the next few days.

tom...@cox.net

Sep 22, 2014, 9:25:05 PM9/22/14
=====NOBODY HAS EVER EMAILED HAROLD WEUISBERG BECAUSE HAROLD WAS NEVER ON
COMPUTER YOU STUPID FAT ASS COWARD ROB ! ! !

Jason Burke

Sep 23, 2014, 11:22:04 AM9/23/14
Do you have ANY mental capacity left, Turdley?
Did you have any to begin with?

Walt

Sep 23, 2014, 12:04:40 PM9/23/14
On Monday, September 22, 2014 6:01:30 PM UTC-5, tomnln wrote:
> YOU SURE DO HOLD A GRUDGE SINCE I BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA YOU WITH OFFICIAL
>
> EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY THERE FAT ROB SPENCER ! ! DON'T FORGET YOU FAT
>
> COCKSUCKER, I KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR STANIC FAMILY LIVE ! ! !
>

> PS;; DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
>
> ILLETERATE ! ! !

" DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
ILLETERATE ! ! !"

Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee.....ROTFLMAO!

Bud

Sep 23, 2014, 12:52:37 PM9/23/14
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:04:40 PM UTC-4, Walt wrote:
> On Monday, September 22, 2014 6:01:30 PM UTC-5, tomnln wrote:
>
> > YOU SURE DO HOLD A GRUDGE SINCE I BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA YOU WITH OFFICIAL
>

> > EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY THERE FAT ROB SPENCER ! ! DON'T FORGET YOU FAT
>

> > COCKSUCKER, I KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR STANIC FAMILY LIVE ! ! !
>

> > PS;; DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
>

> > ILLETERATE ! ! !
>

> " DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
>
> ILLETERATE ! ! !"
>

> Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee.....ROTFLMAO!

Yah, funniest thing I`ve seen since the "Your Stupid" t-shirt.

Walt

Sep 23, 2014, 3:47:57 PM9/23/14
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 11:52:37 AM UTC-5, Bud wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:04:40 PM UTC-4, Walt wrote:
>
> > On Monday, September 22, 2014 6:01:30 PM UTC-5, tomnln wrote:
>

> > > YOU SURE DO HOLD A GRUDGE SINCE I BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA YOU WITH OFFICIAL
>

> > > EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY THERE FAT ROB SPENCER ! ! DON'T FORGET YOU FAT
>

> > > COCKSUCKER, I KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR STANIC FAMILY LIVE ! ! !

> > > PS;; DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
>

> > > ILLETERATE ! ! !
>

> > " DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
>

> > ILLETERATE ! ! !"
>

> > Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee.....ROTFLMAO!
>

> Yah, funniest thing I`ve seen since the "Your Stupid" t-shirt.

Did you mean a T shirt that had "UR STEWPED" printed on it? Was Rossley hawking them in Dealey Plaza?
Message has been deleted

tom...@cox.net

Sep 25, 2014, 6:30:27 PM9/25/14
==== YES CUNT FACE;
ENOUGH TO BURY YOU WITH OFFICIAL EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY ! ! !

tom...@cox.net

Sep 25, 2014, 6:34:44 PM9/25/14
Bud <sirs...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:04:40 PM UTC-4, Walt wrote:
> > On Monday, September 22, 2014 6:01:30 PM UTC-5, tomnln wrote:
> >
> > > YOU SURE DO HOLD A GRUDGE SINCE I BEAT THE SNOT OUTTA YOU WITH
> > > OFFICIAL
> >

> > > EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY THERE FAT ROB SPENCER ! ! DON'T FORGET YOU FAT
> >

> > > COCKSUCKER, I KNOW WHERE YOU AND YOUR STANIC FAMILY LIVE ! ! !
> >

> > > PS;; DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
> >

> > > ILLETERATE ! ! !
> >

> > " DID YOU CHECK OUT THOSE CITATIONS I GAVE OR, ARE YOU TOO FUCKING
> >
> > ILLETERATE ! ! !"
> >

> > Ha,ha,ha,ha,hee,hee,hee.....ROTFLMAO!
>
> Yah, funniest thing I`ve seen since the "Your Stupid" t-shirt.
===== I EARNED THAT T-SHIRT DURING MY VICTORIOYS RADIO DEBATE WITH YOUR
DDDY JOHN McADAMS I BOUGHT MATCHING SHIRTS/HATS FOR MY WHOL FAMILY! !

CARE TO SHOW US YOR SATAN SHIRTS ? ? ? /

tom...@cox.net

Sep 25, 2014, 6:36:04 PM9/25/14
AHHHHH ANOTHER POST FROM THE WARREN COMMISSION SHILL ! ! !

tom...@cox.net

Sep 25, 2014, 6:38:08 PM9/25/14
tims...@gmail.com wrote:
> Que? <snicker> Illiterate?! ILLITERATE?!! LOFL!!!
>
> KUTGW, CLOWNNLN!
>
> LMFAO Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> *...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
> neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
> Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.
>
> And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
> http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0
> 144a.htm
>
> X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!
====== HEY FAT COWARD;
IS YOUR WIFE AND KIDS STILL LAUGHING ? ?? OR, WERE THEY SMART ENOUGH TO
MOVE OUT ALREADY ? ? ? ?
=====