Greg Parker's "Star Wars Trilogy At The Barber's" Really!

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 23, 2022, 2:56:09 PM9/23/22
It's a thing. That's what he calls it. https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1632-star-wars-trilogy-at-the-barbers And he's proud of his his theory. He thinks it's reasonable Billy Hootkins, who would later land a role in Star Wars, at 15 was working for the FBI and was chumming up with Oswald in order to go to the barbershop with him so that he, Hootkins, could mouth off about communism when Oswald is not around, in the expectation that Clifton Shasteen would testify that Oswald was hanging out with a Communist 15-year-old kid who claimed to be 14. All in order to paint Oswald as a communist! Greg Parker thinks that is a reasonable theory. Why? Because Hootkins was smart. And because he thinks that Hootkins' fat round face was not a fat round face...or maybe because it was. The theory gets complicated there. But he was smart! So, naturally, he must have been working for the FBI or something. Check it out! You'll be glad that you did!

Sam McClung

Sep 23, 2022, 11:54:46 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 1:56:09 PM UTC-5, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> It's a thing. That's what he calls it. https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1632-star-wars-trilogy-at-the-barbers And he's proud of his his theory. He thinks it's reasonable Billy Hootkins, who would later land a role in Star Wars, at 15 was working for the FBI and was chumming up with Oswald in order to go to the barbershop with him so that he, Hootkins, could mouth off about communism when Oswald is not around, in the expectation that Clifton Shasteen would testify that Oswald was hanging out with a Communist 15-year-old kid who claimed to be 14. All in order to paint Oswald as a communist! Greg Parker thinks that is a reasonable theory. Why? Because Hootkins was smart. And because he thinks that Hootkins' fat round face was not a fat round face...or maybe because it was. The theory gets complicated there. But he was smart! So, naturally, he must have been working for the FBI or something. Check it out! You'll be glad that you did!

Loner Oswald regularly socializing in a barber shop?

Loner Oswald being used in Operation Mockingbird?

Loner Oswald was a Marxist not a communist nor a Marxist-Leninist?

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 24, 2022, 3:19:28 AM9/24/22
Funny, if he was a Dirty Red, why was Oswald wearing yellow Mexican shoes at the barber shop? Only $1.50 in Mexico. Nice yellow shoes. The cops never found those shoes. Even a Trotskyist needs a haircut every now and again.

Sam McClung

Sep 24, 2022, 2:46:49 PM9/24/22
Seems Chauncey Holt and others at the Californiacia shop made an American Commie Membership Card of some sorts to be given to or planted on or against Oswald, though such a thing didn't exist prior they made him one up, and that may be in the Spooks Hoods And Hidden Elite video which is all true (which doubles publishers' profits since they insist on telling ("both kinds, country AND western!" - from Blues Brothers) both sides (sic) of the fairy tale, which means more "CT" (sic) and "LN" (sic) books both will sell,. Wa La! Magic profits grow from magic bullets! Literally out of the 12:30pm shadows! Sha Bam! (Insert Sha Na Na video here)

Actual barber shop footage, note no commie clothes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3GSDn0zRJg

Lee, the Jake Blues of 1963.
Message has been deleted

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 25, 2022, 3:42:31 AM9/25/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 2:56:09 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> It's a thing. That's what he calls it. https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1632-star-wars-trilogy-at-the-barbers And he's proud of his his theory. He thinks it's reasonable Billy Hootkins, who would later land a role in Star Wars, at 15 was working for the FBI and was chumming up with Oswald in order to go to the barbershop with him so that he, Hootkins, could mouth off about communism when Oswald is not around, in the expectation that Clifton Shasteen would testify that Oswald was hanging out with a Communist 15-year-old kid who claimed to be 14. All in order to paint Oswald as a communist! Greg Parker thinks that is a reasonable theory. Why? Because Hootkins was smart. And because he thinks that Hootkins' fat round face was not a fat round face...or maybe because it was. The theory gets complicated there. But he was smart! So, naturally, he must have been working for the FBI or something. Check it out! You'll be glad that you did!

"The round face is evident," says Greg Parker https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/55db8e0ce4b06db5067da361/1510293349569-GHL0A3WZRQVV4LMJVIF0/William+Hootkins.png?format=500w&content-type=image%2Fpng , but Shasteen said it was NOT a round face. And yet Parker still goes with it. Surely, 5 years later now, he must realize that he misunderstood what Shasteen said, and yet he sticks with his wacky theory and makes no correction, admits no error! This is the research of Greg Parker.

Greg Parker

Sep 25, 2022, 10:16:16 AM9/25/22
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 4:56:09 AM UTC+10, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> It's a thing. Thatt he calls it. https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1632-star-wars-trilogy-at-the-barbers And he's proud of his his theory. He thinks it's reasonable Billy Hootkins, who would later land a role in Star Wars, at 15 was working for the FBI and was chumming up with Oswald in order to go to the barbershop with him so that he, Hootkins, could mouth off about communism when Oswald is not around, in the expectation that Clifton Shasteen would testify that Oswald was hanging out with a Communist 15-year-old kid who claimed to be 14. All in order to paint Oswald as a communist! Greg Parker thinks that is a reasonable theory. Why? Because Hootkins was smart. And because he thinks that Hootkins' fat round face was not a fat round face...or maybe because it was. The theory gets complicated there. But he was smart! So, naturally, he must have been working for the FBI or something. Check it out! You'll be glad that you did!
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 4:56:09 AM UTC+10, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:

> It's a thing. That's what he calls it. https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1632-star-wars-trilogy-at-the-barbers

It's a thing. This obsession with me. It's a thing. But if it means you promote my work, I'm all for it! As for the title, well ya gotta label things in some manner, haven't ya, Sly Fart?

"Proud" might be a bit of an exaggeration. I mean, it's not like a started a you tube channel promoting it or anything. But it was picked up and promoted extensively here https://www.jfkconversations.com/supplement-lee-harvey-oswalds-cold-war/ among a lot of my other research. Alan runs the AARC website and does a lot of work for authors such as John Newman. Maybe you should get in touch with him and offer your material on Alan Tippit to add to his site? He'll be thrilled, I'm sure...

> He thinks it's reasonable Billy Hootkins, who would later land a role in Star Wars, at 15 was working for the FBI and was chumming up with Oswald in order to go to the barbershop with him so that he, Hootkins, could mouth off about communism when Oswald is not around, in the expectation that Clifton Shasteen would testify that Oswald was hanging out with a Communist 15-year-old kid who claimed to be 14.

Oh dear, you get confused very easily, don't you? Let me help you out. I never said Hootkins was working for the FBI. I did say that he was possibly involved with a campus group called Students for America, who ran a kind of Junior FBI infiltrating and spying on leftists and leftist groups. As for the age of Hootkins, he turned 15 mid-year in 1963. Shasteen told one of his employees that the kid said he was 14 or 15 - he couldn't recall which. It was the FBI who kept saying 14 and Hootkins fell into line with it, since he couldn't recall which it was.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11941#relPageId=133&search=glover_and%20"14%20or%2015"

As for Shasteen - I showed in your link, he had been an FBI informant on suspected comsymps in the past.

> All in order to paint Oswald as a communist! Greg Parker thinks that is a reasonable theory. Why? Because Hootkins was smart.

No, you poor soul. It was SHASTEEN who said the kid was smart. It therefore follows that any kid fitting the description and who might be the kid, also had to be smart as a further qualifier. But that alone, is not what I rely upon. Whilst I appreciate you promoting this for me, it would be helpful if you'd get the facts straight! How are you going to get Alan to promote your Alan Tippit theory if you can't keep things straight?

> And because he thinks that Hootkins' fat round face was not a fat round face...or maybe because it was. The theory gets complicated there. But he was smart! So, naturally, he must have been working for the FBI or something. Check it out! You'll be glad that you did!

"Fat" is so subjective. I agree with Shasteen. Hootkins at that age, did not have a "fat" face. But Shasteen did insist he had a "wide" face. For some reason, you keep avoiding that descriptor. Wonder why? Anyhow, although "fat" is subjective - "wide" is not. And Hootkins did have a wide face, unlike the skinny-assed, bullet-headed Alan Tippit who no doubt according to you, wore a Hootkins mask when he went to the barbers. Here is Hootkins as a wide-faced school kid.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/tnetpsb9ribi7uv/William%20Hootkins.jpg?dl=0

Thank you again, Sly Fart, for promoting my work, and hopefully as time marches on, you'll start to recall it correctly. Your learning disability can be overcome, so keep trying!

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 25, 2022, 10:26:21 AM9/25/22
Why do you avoid quoting yourself that Hootkins had a "round" face? Is it because Shasteen said that it was NOT a round face? Are you still lying about this after 5 years, when you could just say, "Whoops! I was wrong about that?" Yes, you are still lying, because that's the kind of "researcher" that Greg Parker is, a dishonest researcher.

Greg Parker

Sep 25, 2022, 9:22:39 PM9/25/22
I don't avoid it. "round" is YOUR word that you keep trying to put in my mouth. That's why you can't copy and paste me saying it. It never happened. But nice try in avoiding the actual issue - YOU trying to switch the actual word used by Shasteen - WIDE for "fat" and now "round". You are projecting your dishonesty onto me and it is a bit too blatant to miss. But then, you don't have the smarts to be too devious about it.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 26, 2022, 1:33:20 AM9/26/22
Shasteen said, "...I don't mean a round fat face..."
Parker said, "...The round face, broad shoulders and hair color are all evident..."

Greg Parker is a dishonest "researcher."

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 26, 2022, 11:18:18 PM9/26/22
See Greg Parker's fat and round brain on display! https://reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net/t1632-star-wars-trilogy-at-the-barbers

Greg Parker

Sep 26, 2022, 11:37:13 PM9/26/22
Dishonesty is quoting someone without giving the full context, Olive.

Here is the full context

"William Hootkins as an adult. The round face, broad shoulders and hair color are all evident"
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzWxGB16Aco7ChFEnvcVnxW7pDFSIqFM95RA&usqp=CAU

AS AN ADULT - the key phrase you left out.

Of the 15 year old Hootkins described by Shasteen, here is what I said:

That description [given by Shasteen] was
"a husky kid, he wasn't what you call fat, but he was strong--broad-shouldered--he had a real full, and when I say full, I don't mean a round fat face, he was a wide-faced kid. You know, he was a nice-looking kid. I mean, if he had had the personality and the teaching and the understanding to go with his looks, he could have done anything he wanted to do, but his personality to me made him look terrible and what he thought, and naturally when somebody disagrees with you to the point you get angry with them, you don't think much of their looks, but if you bring it down to his looks, he was blue-eyed, blonde-headed--he was not a light blonde he was a dark blonde. In fact, a lot of. people might call him brown-headed. But he wasn't nobody's dummy because a 14-year-old boy can't spit out-"

Or to shorten that, he was a nice-looking, wide-faced kid with broad shoulders, blue eyes and dark-blonde hair who was extremely intelligent and well-spoken.

The wide-faced 15 year old Bill Hootkins
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/55db8e0ce4b06db5067da361/1512084261256-SL3ORIPNAU6KCSL26GPM/thumbnail.png?content-type=image%2Fpng

Do try and get things right, Olive.