Another question for Salvador

Robert Harris

Aug 19, 2002, 1:27:01 AM8/19/02

In a recent newsgroup posting, you attempt to blame the Jews for the
murder of Vince Foster. These are your words,

"...Foster's death was probably a signal sent to Hillary by Likud
radicals warning her to stay out of Middle Eastern affairs. The
message was clear: No Palestinian state."

Would you please post the evidence which supports that accusation?

Robert Harris

Salvadorwriter

Aug 22, 2002, 8:23:26 PM8/22/02

I've started a moderated discussion forum on my website that deals with that
very issue.

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm

It's interesting that leading Foster researchers David Martin and Hugh Turley
completely dropped the ball regarding motive and pursuing the killer when they
both knew of a prime suspect. Read Carol Valentine's questions to David Martin
about the background of Patrick Knowlton, a man who should have been a suspect.
Instead, he was apparently financed with Israeli money to sue the United States
Government for harassment when he was called to testify as a witness and
contradict the official conclusion of suicide. Talk about deep cover.

Regarding motive, Martin has told me personally that he likes my Oslo motive. I
gave him permission to use it to expand his article about Foster, but he has
dragged his feet for months and produced nothing. Like they say, talk is cheap.

Turley, on the other hand, has stubbornly refused to admit that the Oslo
connect has merit, but he will not explain why. Look on the thread. He and his
friends keep trying to turn the debate into an "us against them" sort of thing.
They're evading a serious debate.

Both Martin and Turley have acted rather sheepish on those subjects.

A wise man once said, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's
clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their
fruits."

Martin's primary fruit has been to bash President Clinton, a man with many
flaws, but a man who tried to do the right thing on the most important issue in
American foreign policy today: Enforce UN Resolutions 242 and 338 which
stipulate that (Israel must give back Palestinian/Arab land.

This was the essence of the Oslo Accords.

------
Salvador Astucia, author of "Opium Lords" (416 pages), the book that solved the
JFK murder.

View online at http://www.jfkmontreal.com

or purchase book for $29.00 in USA (includes shipping).

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/order_hardcopy.htm

Robert Harris

Aug 23, 2002, 11:48:49 AM8/23/02
On 23 Aug 2002 00:23:26 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter)
wrote:

>>In a recent newsgroup posting, you attempt to blame the Jews for the
>>murder of Vince Foster. These are your words,
>>
>>"...Foster's death was probably a signal sent to Hillary by Likud
>>radicals warning her to stay out of Middle Eastern affairs. The
>>message was clear: No Palestinian state."
>>
>>Would you please post the evidence which supports that accusation?
>>

>>Robert Harris
>>

>I've started a moderated discussion forum on my website that deals with that
>very issue.

I didnt ask you for a Nazi/skinhead, censored, discussion group.

I asked you to post evidence supporting your accusations. .

Why can't you do that?

Robert Harris

Salvadorwriter

Aug 28, 2002, 1:58:26 AM8/28/02
>On 23 Aug 2002 00:23:26 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter)
>wrote:
>
>>>In a recent newsgroup posting, you attempt to blame the Jews for the
>>>murder of Vince Foster. These are your words,
>>>
>>>"...Foster's death was probably a signal sent to Hillary by Likud
>>>radicals warning her to stay out of Middle Eastern affairs. The
>>>message was clear: No Palestinian state."
>>>
>>>Would you please post the evidence which supports that accusation?
>>>

>>>Robert Harris
>>>

>>I've started a moderated discussion forum on my website that deals with that
>>very issue.
>

>I didnt ask you for a Nazi/skinhead, censored, discussion group.
>
>I asked you to post evidence supporting your accusations. .
>
>Why can't you do that?
>

>Robert Harris

Moderated Discussion Forum

Oslo Accords, Motive for Vince Foster’s Murder (?)

Opening Statement

This discussion thread—which began on August 15, 2002—reveals new
information about the death of Vince Foster. One of the leading participants is
David Martin (aka, DC Dave), author of the 17 Techniques for Truth Suppression.
Surprisingly, Martin uses many of these techniques himself—particularly No.
2, "waxing indignant"—in his steadfast defense of Reed Irvine’s Accuracy in
Media.

The following new information is discussed:

* The hypothesis is presented that Vince Foster’s murder was sponsored by
Israeli fanatics in order to thwart the Oslo Accords. The Accords stipulated
the return by Israel of all Arab/Palestinian land taken during the Six Day War
in June of 1967. So far, no one has publicly attempted to refute this
assertion.

* The principal signatories of the Oslo Accords were Yitzhak Rabin (Israel) and
Yasser Arafat (PLO), under the guidance of third-party negotiator, Johan Jorgen
Holst (Foreign Minister of Norway).

* The contention is that Vince Foster worked behind the scenes to set up the
Oslo Accords. He likely attended secret meetings initiated by Johan Holst.
These meetings occurred from April 1993 through August 1993. Foster was killed
on July 20th of that year. The Oslo Accords were publicly announced on
September 13, 1993.

* The Oslo Accords failed because two of its three principal sponsors died. On
January 13, 1994, Johan Holst died of a heart attack. He was 56. Holst was the
driving force behind the Accords. His death occurred exactly four months after
the Accords were publicly announced. On November 4, 1995, Yitzhak Rabin was
assassinated in what appears to have been an Israeli/Likud coup. Rabin was
killed when he was on the verge of implementing the Accords. The assassin's
mother, Guela Amir, wrote an interesting article about Rabin's murder that
appeared in the March 1997 issue of George Magazine. In the article, Amir
asserts that her son, Yigal, was goaded into killing Rabin by Israeli
intelligence.

* There is strong evidence that Reed Irvine’s Accuracy in Media funded an
anti-Clinton propaganda campaign, at the behest of Israel, which began in the
fall of 1993 after the Oslo Accords were made public. Irvine’s
Israeli-sponsored dirty tricks campaign included the recruitment of lobbyists
paid to act as professional Clinton haters. Their mission was to discredit Bill
and Hillary Clinton by any means necessary. By doing this, it weakened
America’s resolve in support of the Oslo Accords.

* Reed Irvine et al. (AIM) financed Patrick Knowlton’s harassment law suit
against the U.S. Government at the behest of Israel. Knowlton’s attorney,
John Clarke, was paid by AIM. Knowlton was a "crime scene" witness whose
testimony refuted the Government’s official story that Foster had committed
suicide. It is likely that the case was completely bogus. Its objective was to
fool the American intelligentsia regarding the motive behind Foster’s murder
and to provide cover for the assassin.

* Patrick Knowlton would certainly have been a suspect in Foster’s murder had
the police conducted a proper investigation. Knowlton had been chief of
security at the Saudi Arabian embassy, was quite familiar with firearms, and
had an extensive intelligence background.

* There were three layers of Foster cover stories: (a) the official story that
he committed suicide, (b) a variety of murder scenarios, and (c) Knowlton's
eye-witness testimony (which refuted the official story) and his ensuing law
suit against the US Government for harassment.

* It is highly probable that Reed Irvine et al. (AIM) hired David Martin (aka,
DC Dave) and Hugh Turley to push Patrick Knowlton’s phony case against the US
Government. Apparently Martin was also tasked by Irvine to keep tabs on
political dissidents in the Washington, DC area.

* To read the evidence that supports these assertions, click here.
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm

Double Agent

Aug 28, 2002, 9:52:32 AM8/28/02
On 28 Aug 2002 05:58:26 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter) wrote:

>* It is highly probable that Reed Irvine et al. (AIM) hired David Martin (aka,
>DC Dave) and Hugh Turley to push Patrick Knowlton’s phony case against the US
>Government. Apparently Martin was also tasked by Irvine to keep tabs on
>political dissidents in the Washington, DC area.
>
>* To read the evidence that supports these assertions, click here.
>http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm

There is no evidence to support the notion that David Martin is spying on political dissidents.
Honest people mistakenly assume other people are honest like they are, or at least somewhat
honest. That's why Dave, despite his intellect, can be fooled by the Chris Ruddys of the world.

Dave *may* be wrong about Knowlton and Turley, but that doesn't make him a spook.

Salvadorwriter was initially fooled by David Irving. That doesn't make him a spook either.

Just a jerk.

>.............From the archive..................

6/6/02
British Historian David Irving notices Salvador Astucia

Friends,

I am pleased to announce that I will be giving a lecture on the JFK
assassination at David Irving?s Real History Conference on Labor Day weekend
in Cincinnati, Ohio.

The four-day weekend will include several guest speakers, a cruise, and two
gala dinners all for $410.

To learn more about the Real History Conference, click here:
http://www.jfkmontreal.com

Best regards,

Salvador Astucia

"Real" History Conference?

Salvador has some egg on his own face.

D A
"America is a nest of spies."
-- Saddam Hussein

"...Heh heh, send more spooks, heh heh heh..."
-- Fidel Castro

lonegunner2

Aug 28, 2002, 6:29:34 PM8/28/02
bo...@mecsc.net (Double Agent) wrote in message news:<3d6cbe5b...@news.MarlboroElectric.Net>...

> On 28 Aug 2002 05:58:26 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter) wrote:
>
> >* It is highly probable that Reed Irvine et al. (AIM) hired David Martin (aka,
> >DC Dave) and Hugh Turley to push Patrick Knowlton’s phony case against the US
> >Government. Apparently Martin was also tasked by Irvine to keep tabs on
> >political dissidents in the Washington, DC area.
> >
> >* To read the evidence that supports these assertions, click here.
> >http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm

Tsk, tsk, I knew it was you, Dave. How close is your cubicle to Salvador's?

Double Agent

Aug 28, 2002, 8:02:47 PM8/28/02

From: David Martin (dcd...@erols.com)
Subject: Re: Tribute to Spookbusters
Newsgroups: alt.drugs.pot.cultivation, alt.drugs.pot.cultivation.no-spooks, alt.thebird, alt.politics.org.cia,
alt.politics.org.fbi
Date: 2002-01-15 19:48:05 PST

Great sleuth work from the Bongblaster, confirming what many have suspected
for a long time.

Worldwide Lowlife

You may find it hard to conceive,
But some write what they don't believe.
Have you noticed them yet?
They're spooks on the Net.
Their purpose here is to deceive.

DC Dave

lonegunner2

Aug 29, 2002, 12:08:07 PM8/29/02
bo...@mecsc.net (Double Agent) wrote in message news:<3d6e627d...@news.MarlboroElectric.Net>...

> On 28 Aug 2002 15:29:34 -0700, lonegun...@yahoo.com (lonegunner2) wrote:
>
> > Tsk, tsk, I knew it was you, Dave.

Evasion noted. You and Salvador are well trained.

David Martin

Aug 29, 2002, 9:57:07 PM8/29/02
He'll probably put this up on his web site, so I'll save you the trouble
of having to go there. Here he makes some more reckless charges
and I respond. My response is at the top:

"Alexis de Tocqueville once observed that it is easier for the world to
accept a simple lie than a complex truth." --Naeim Giladi
http://www.bintjbeil.com/E/occupation/ameu_iraqjews.html

I don't know about the world, but it is certainly easier for you to do so,
not only to believe, but to trumpet to the world as the absolute truth.

I have no association with Reed Irvine or any of the organizations with
which he is connected and I never have had, your public declarations to the
contrary notwithstanding.

Your statement that I passed your work telephone number to Patrick Knowlton
is not true. Hugh Turley asked me for it and I gave it to him, which is
what I told you.

Your statement, "you had confided in me previously that you thought it was
not implausible that Knowlton could be Foster's killer," as weaselly as it
is written, still manages to do considerable violence to the truth. The
notion certainly did not originate with me and whatever "not
implausible/could be" conclusions you might have perceived from me came at
the end of a fairly long string of tenuous "if-thens." But now I see that
you have proclaimed each of the private "ifs" as public gospel truth and
gone right on to the "thens."

I can readily see how such quality of thought could lead one to the
conclusion that I, of all people, am ultimately, in effect, taking my orders
from Ariel Sharon (or whoever it is that pulls Sharon's strings).

The statement that you find so mystifying from me was my shorthand way of
saying, "What kind of nitwit are you to think that if Knowlton is the
sinister and malevolent spook that you think he is that he could not jolly
well find out for himself quite easily where you work?" But then I keep
forgetting that you really do seem to believe that you have bought complete
anonymity, if not invisibility, for yourself with the use of that pseudonym,
and with the safety that has bought you you feel free to blast out calumnies
at
will on the World Wide Web.

Concerning the specifics of my statement, I mentioned Irvine because he is
at the heart of your suspicions about Turley and Knowlton, and I have talked
to him from my office telephone about the Cliff Baxter case. We seem to be
the only two people in the whole world with an interest in looking into this
suspicious death. As I recall, he asked me where I was working these days
and I told him. Why shouldn't I? If he's a spook with a great interest in
keeping up with me and my comings and goings he already has the ready
resources to do so. Caller ID alone would do it. If he is not, then why
shouldn't I tell him?

By the way, I see you continue to repeat the lie that I screamed an
obscenity at you at the top of my lungs, no less, on the telephone. Knowing
your propensity to put your every charge that is not denied up on your web
site as a fact, I have to tell you that you are mistaken. The guy in the
cubicle next to me did come over afterwards to ask me what I was so upset
about, but my lungs and my larynx have quite a few more decibel levels that
they can reach, and I am not given to using the "f" word, especially when it
might be overheard by polite company.

The equating of taking money from AIM to give public presentations on the
media cover-up in the Foster death with complete, irredeemable whoredom is
yours and Carol Valentine's, not mine. If Reed Irvine wants to contribute
to getting out the message found at
http://www.fbicover-up.com/press/index.php I say more power to him, and I
see no need to pillory my friend, Hugh Turley, for attempting to reach a
wider audience with his message through AIM's auspices. I don't tell him
what to do and he doesn't tell me.

Carol, by the way, has a new very impressive, hard-hitting piece up on her
web site now on the "Seven-minute fire" at the Pentagon and I commend her
for it. Too bad that she would then go around injuring her credibility and
wasting her time by teaming up with you in driving knives into the backs of
friends.

----

DC Dave (David Martin)
Author of "Upton Sinclair and Timothy McVeigh," "America's Dreyfus Affair,
the Case of the Death of Vincent Foster," and the "Seventeen Techniques for
Truth Suppression." For those and collected writings go to
http://thebird.org/host/dcdave.

--
--------
DC Dave
"Upton Sinclair and Timothy McVeigh"
"Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression"
http://www.thebird.org/host/dcdave
News group: alt.thebird
"lonegunner2" <lonegun...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Double Agent

Aug 30, 2002, 8:42:54 PM8/30/02
On 29 Aug 2002 09:08:07 -0700, lonegun...@yahoo.com (lonegunner2) wrote:

> Evasion noted.

Net Spooks

Don't you wonder sometimes how a man can endure
Knowing that he's a provocateur,
Like the fellow who worked for our secret police
And ruined the professor, Don Jose Solis?
But among all the jobs one might see as a curse,
People labor at one that is probably worse.
They work to subvert our democracy,
And they treat honest folk as the enemy.
Should they be found out, they'd be rightly hated
By those they have roundly manipulated,
But somehow they cope with the private disgrace
Of being paid agents in cyberspace.

DC Dave

AstuciaWatch.org

Sep 2, 2002, 10:38:56 AM9/2/02
On 23 Aug 2002 00:23:26 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter) wrote:

>I've started a moderated discussion forum on my website that deals with that
>very issue.
>
>http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm

Salvadore *moderates* his website and at the same time he *moderates*
this newsgroup. I found this article in Google but it's not showing up here.
It's not showing up on Salvadore's *moderated* website either.

Salvador felt the heat, so he had to push delete.

From: David Martin (dcd...@erols.com)
Subject: Re: Another question for Salvador
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
Date: 2002-08-29 18:58:04 PST

----

><snipped spook spam>...

Salvadore controls the usenet message board...what does that make him?

*oink*oink*

Salvadorwriter

Sep 3, 2002, 12:59:55 AM9/3/02
>On 23 Aug 2002 00:23:26 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter) wrote:
>
>>I've started a moderated discussion forum on my website that deals with that
>>very issue.
>>
>>http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm
>

>Salvadore *moderates* his website and at the same time he *moderates*
>this newsgroup.

Can you clarify that statement?

Yes, I moderate the discussion forum on
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm

But how am I moderating "this newsgroup?"

It's nice to learn that I have such authority :-)

Salvador

AstuciaWatch.org

Sep 3, 2002, 9:34:17 AM9/3/02
On 03 Sep 2002 04:59:55 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter) wrote:

>>On 23 Aug 2002 00:23:26 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter) wrote:
>>
>>>I've started a moderated discussion forum on my website that deals with that
>>>very issue.
>>>
>>>http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm
>>

>>Salvadore *moderates* his website and at the same time he *moderates*
>>this newsgroup.
>
>Can you clarify that statement?

Dr. Martin's reply to you was removed from this thread and it was also removed
from your reply. I know the CIA control the usenet message board, however;
the CIA have no *motive* for deleting criticism of YOU. Unless...unless you're
the fake opposition they want to protect.

Will you drop your electronic iron curtain and post Dr. Martin's reply on your website?

>Yes, I moderate the discussion forum on
>http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_oslo_debate.htm
>
>But how am I moderating "this newsgroup?"

I don't know *how* you spooks do it, I'm not a computer nerd. Just because I don't
know how you did it doesn't mean you didn't do it.

>It's nice to learn that I have such authority :-)

Your authority greatly exceeds your credibility.

>Salvador
>
>------
>Salvador Astucia, author of "Opium Lords" (416 pages), the book that solved the
>JFK murder.

WRONG. Dave Sharp solved the case.

You haven't solved the Vince Foster murder either. The US govt. and media would
never cover up a murder committed by a rogue Mossad agent. I know we're ZOGed,
but not to that extent.

Salvadorwriter

Sep 3, 2002, 10:52:40 PM9/3/02

bo...@mescsc.net wrote:
>>> Salvadore *moderates* his website and at the same time he
>>> *moderates* this newsgroup.

Salvador:

>>Can you clarify that statement?

bongi:
>[...] Will you drop your electronic iron curtain and post Dr. Martin's
> reply on your website?

I posted DC Dave's reponse (the one you cited) on August 29th.

Here it is:

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_discussion.htm#Comm25

I have rejected several of his messages because they were factually incorrect,
evasive, or off-topic. That's what happens in a moderated discussion forum.
That's why people like you don't bother contributing, because all you do is
talk nonsense.

Anyway--I have posted most of DC Dave's messages, including the one you
mentioned.

Salvador

------
Salvador Astucia, author of "Opium Lords" (416 pages), the book that solved the
JFK murder.

View online at http://www.jfkmontreal.com

AstuciaWatch.org

Sep 4, 2002, 8:53:50 PM9/4/02
On 04 Sep 2002 02:52:40 GMT, salvado...@cs.com (Salvadorwriter) wrote:

>Salvador:
>>>Can you clarify that statement?
>
>bongi:
>>[...] Will you drop your electronic iron curtain and post Dr. Martin's
>> reply on your website?

Salvador:

>I posted DC Dave's reponse (the one you cited) on August 29th.
>
>Here it is:
>
>http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_discussion.htm#Comm25

>bongi:
You can put any date on it you want, Mr. Computer Nerd, it wasn't there
when I looked for it and it's been removed from this thread. You avoided the
question of "Why is criticism of you (Salvador) deleted from this newsgroup?"
Somebody didn't want me to read it and I want to know who and why.

Here lies the answer...

...................From the Hymie Ten Commandments.............
Protocol XII, Control of the Media.

Salvador:

>I have rejected several of his messages because they were factually incorrect,
>evasive, or off-topic.

>bongi:
Banned from Ruddy's Free Republic, banned from Schneider's American Liberty.
And now banned from a Foster murder chat room. That takes the cake.
You're operating straight out of Protocols, Mr. Astucia.

...................From the Hymie Ten Commandments.............
Protocol V, Despotism and Modern Progress (how to control public opinion)

Salvador:

>That's what happens in a moderated discussion forum.

>bongi:
You don't have a moderated discursion forum; you have a CENSORED discussion forum.
You're controlling public opinion by not allowing the public to see what YOU find offensive.
Right out of the Hymie play book.

Salvador:

>That's why people like you don't bother contributing,

>bongi:
Here's my contribution:
Your theory is as full of holes as a piece of Swiss cheese.

Salvador:

>because all you do is talk nonsense.

>bongi:
I ate paint chips when I was a baby. What's your excuse?

Salvador:

>Anyway--I have posted most of DC Dave's messages, including the one you
>mentioned.

>Salvador
>
>------
>Salvador Astucia, author of "Opium Lords" (416 pages), the book that solved the
>JFK murder.

>bongi:
Book, smook - you can never step out of the shadow cast by the mighty Dave Sharp.

Salvador:

>View online at http://www.jfkmontreal.com
>
>or purchase book for $29.00 in USA (includes shipping).

>bongi:
That's five and a half weeks of internet access - forget it.

>Salvador:
http://www.jfkmontreal.com/order_hardcopy.htm

>bongi:
WARNING: Author believes in censoring his critics.

Salvadorwriter

Sep 5, 2002, 12:03:46 AM9/5/02

>>Salvador:
>>
>>bongi:
>>>[...] Will you drop your electronic iron curtain and post Dr. Martin's
>>> reply on your website?
>
>Salvador:
>>I posted DC Dave's reponse (the one you cited) on August 29th.
>>
>>Here it is:
>>
>>http://www.jfkmontreal.com/foster_discussion.htm#Comm25
>
>>bongi:
>You can put any date on it you want, Mr. Computer Nerd, it wasn't there
>when I looked for it and it's been removed from this thread. You avoided the
>
>question of "Why is criticism of you (Salvador) deleted from this newsgroup?"

Where did you get the notion that no one on this ng criticizes me?

>Somebody didn't want me to read it and I want to know who and why.

You're reaching.

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/order_hardcopy.htm

AstuciaWatch.org

Sep 5, 2002, 11:53:22 AM9/5/02

I'm not referring to the fake criticism from the spooks, that's part of the soap opera.
My assertion is that an article posted by a non-spook, criticizing you, was deleted.
Here's the proof: This is the Google version of this thread -

http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&threadm=20020905000346.18884.00001509%40mb-fz.news.cs.com&rnum=1&prev=/&frame=on

Look at message 9. Do you see that message in this ng? I don't, because it has been removed.
Who would have a *motive* for censoring *that* message? No one but you, Mr. Astucia.

Look who's talking. Salvador wrote:

>>"...Foster's death was probably a signal sent to Hillary by Likud
>>radicals warning her to stay out of Middle Eastern affairs. The
>>message was clear: No Palestinian state."

So President Clinton is going to watch his best friend get murdered, to teach his wife
a lesson, and then play along with the "suicide story." Wow!

Next you'll be telling us that Princess Diana was murdered by Likud radicals because she
didn't like claymores and trip flares. You invent a motive, blame it on Hymie, censor your
critics, then write a book that claims to have *solved* the case. That is sOoo kosher.

Double Agent

Sep 7, 2002, 9:29:51 AM9/7/02
On Thu, 05 Sep 2002 15:53:22 GMT, bo...@mecsc.net (AstuciaWatch.org) wrote:

>Next you'll be telling us that Princess Diana was murdered by Likud radicals because she
>didn't like claymores and trip flares. You invent a motive, blame it on Hymie, censor your
>critics, then write a book that claims to have *solved* the case. That is sOoo kosher.

Just to make sure no one is confused by this, here is one verse of an awful poem posted
by Mr. Astucia that shows he grasps at a motive so he can blame everything that goes
wrong around here on Hymie.

...............From the poem ..."Jewish Thugs"... by Salvador Astucia...............

They conspired to kill Princess Diana
For she wanted landmines banned.
But Israel needs those landmines
Buried in the sand.

lonegunner2

Sep 8, 2002, 2:31:09 PM9/8/02
bo...@mecsc.net (Double Agent) wrote in message news:<3d7afab0...@news.MarlboroElectric.Net>...

Y'all sound like y'all work in the same office. Bongi and Double
Agent, and Salvador and DC Dave. Sounds like y'all want to creat all
this confusion. Isn't it just too much of a coincidence that Dave and
Salvador and Double Agent all like to write the odd verse? And y'all
take turns blaming "hymie" and then attack each other for blaming
"hymie"?

Double Agent

Sep 9, 2002, 11:28:03 AM9/9/02
On 8 Sep 2002 11:31:09 -0700, lonegun...@yahoo.com (lonegunner2) wrote:

> Y'all sound like y'all work in the same office. Bongi and Double
>Agent, and Salvador and DC Dave. Sounds like y'all want to creat all
>this confusion. Isn't it just too much of a coincidence that Dave and
>Salvador and Double Agent all like to write the odd verse? And y'all
>take turns blaming "hymie" and then attack each other for blaming
>"hymie"?

.............From the cia-censored thread ..."King of Pain".............

Fiend

Defilers of reality
Bane on the human race

Masters of Immorality
The fiend without a face

Or Friend

They say they are just our ally
They say that we are just good friends

So why are the spooks and Mossad
Connected like siamese twins?

What are They?

They're cowards behind keyboards
They're traitors by the score
They censor freedom of speech
To glorify The WHORE

(If you don't know what The WHORE is: do a GS on X98.)

How's my propaganda?
Call 1-800-CIA-PIGS
If no answer, try:
1-800-JEW-COPS

lonegunner2

Sep 10, 2002, 8:40:31 AM9/10/02
bo...@mecsc.net (Double Agent) wrote in message news:<3d7cb3ef...@news.MarlboroElectric.Net>...

LOL...you know yourself and you pals real well, don't you?

Double Agent

Sep 10, 2002, 9:31:51 AM9/10/02

Yellow streak running down Uncle Sam's back
Only the colorblind can not see

Petticoats is where Sam hides from attack
Jewess media monopoly

D A

lonegunner2

Sep 10, 2002, 2:39:42 PM9/10/02
bo...@macsc.net (Double Agent) wrote in message news:<3d80f3a2...@news.MarlboroElectric.Net>...

Evasion noted.

Double Agent

Sep 17, 2002, 9:24:16 PM9/17/02

...................From the cia-censored thread ..."King of Pain".............

King of Pain

It used to be kudzu
That was the most hated
From its thirty foot roots
It grows unabated

Or some would say it's gnats
They're the bane of the South
They work in a cow's butt
And then fly in your mouth

But that was years ago
The new King has arrived
You bow to your Master
When you step on their hive

lonegunner2

Sep 19, 2002, 12:07:17 PM9/19/02
bo...@mecsc.net (Double Agent) wrote in message news:<3d8bd339...@news.MarlboroElectric.Net>...

Did your spook pals conduct LSD experiments on you?

Double Agent

Sep 20, 2002, 10:26:49 PM9/20/02

I wish...

...................From the cia-censored thread ..."King of Pain".............

Another...

> King of Pain

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll
burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The
Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the
Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the
man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and
I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before
killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I
wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian
women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody
tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." --Ariel
Sharon, current Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham,
1956.

Fin.