Watch Chickenshit Prove His Cowardice!!!

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 2:45:31 PM8/10/23
3. Another fact that, all by itself, is virtually conclusive evidence
proving the single-bullet theory is that the entrance wound in
Governor Connally’s back was not circular, but oval. Drs. Charles
Gregory and Robert Shaw, who attended Connally at Parkland Hospital,
described the wound as “linear” and “elliptical” in shape, indicating
that the bullet was out of alignment with its trajectory just before
striking Connally’s body. The HSCA said that a factor which
“significantly” influenced its conclusion that the bullet that struck
Connally had first struck and passed through Kennedy “was the ovoid
shape of the wound in the Governor’s back, indicating that the bullet
had begun to tumble or yaw before entering. An ovoid wound is
characteristic of one caused by a bullet that has passed through or
glanced off an intervening object…The forensic pathology panel’s
conclusions were consistent with the so-called single bullet theory
advanced by the Warren Commission,” to wit, that one bullet had passed
“through both President Kennedy and Governor Connally.”

My firearms expert at the London trial, Monty Lutz, told me that “no
bullet traveling at 2,000 feet per second is going to start to tumble
or yaw on its own until around 200 yards. When Connally was struck he
was around 60 yards from the window, so the bullet had to have hit
something before it hit him, and other than Kennedy’s body, there was
nothing between the sixth-floor window and him. Not the oak tree, or
its leaves. Nothing.”

It has to be emphasized that at the time Connally was struck by a
bullet (somewhere between Z frames 210 and 222),* the oak tree to the
north of Elm close to the Depository Building was no longer in the
line of fire from the sniper’s nest to Connally’s body.

So Kennedy’s body was the only intervening object that the Connally
bullet could have first hit. HSCA physical scientist Larry M.
Sturdivan told the committee that the Carcano bullet was a “very
stable bullet, perhaps one of the most stable bullets that we have
ever done experimentation with.” He said that it would only start
yawing—and then very little, “perhaps less than a degree”—at “about
100 meters” (about 110 yards) and “if it had struck [Connally] without
having previously encountered another object, it [Connally’s back
wound] would never have been elongated. This bullet is too stable. It
would have had to be a nice round hole.”

Here's the quesition that Chickenshit will refuse to answer: What is
the "virtually conclusive evidence" that Bugs was talking about?

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 3:49:28 PM8/10/23
On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 2:45:31 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> 3. Another fact that, all by itself, is virtually conclusive evidence
> proving the single-bullet theory is that the entrance wound in
> Governor Connally’s back was not circular, but oval. Drs. Charles
> Gregory and Robert Shaw, who attended Connally at Parkland Hospital,
> described the wound as “linear” and “elliptical” in shape, indicating
> that the bullet was out of alignment with its trajectory just before
> striking Connally’s body. The HSCA said that a factor which
> “significantly” influenced its conclusion that the bullet that struck
> Connally had first struck and passed through Kennedy “was the ovoid
> shape of the wound in the Governor’s back, indicating that the bullet
> had begun to tumble or yaw before entering. An ovoid wound is
> characteristic of one caused by a bullet that has passed through or
> glanced off an intervening object…The forensic pathology panel’s
> conclusions were consistent with the so-called single bullet theory
> advanced by the Warren Commission,” to wit, that one bullet had passed
> “through both President Kennedy and Governor Connally.”

So he did go on to explain and flesh out the concept and you were selectively quoting.

> My firearms expert at the London trial, Monty Lutz, told me that “no
> bullet traveling at 2,000 feet per second is going to start to tumble
> or yaw on its own until around 200 yards. When Connally was struck he
> was around 60 yards from the window, so the bullet had to have hit
> something before it hit him, and other than Kennedy’s body, there was
> nothing between the sixth-floor window and him. Not the oak tree, or
> its leaves. Nothing.”
>
> It has to be emphasized that at the time Connally was struck by a
> bullet (somewhere between Z frames 210 and 222),* the oak tree to the
> north of Elm close to the Depository Building was no longer in the
> line of fire from the sniper’s nest to Connally’s body.
>
> So Kennedy’s body was the only intervening object that the Connally
> bullet could have first hit. HSCA physical scientist Larry M.
> Sturdivan told the committee that the Carcano bullet was a “very
> stable bullet, perhaps one of the most stable bullets that we have
> ever done experimentation with.” He said that it would only start
> yawing—and then very little, “perhaps less than a degree”—at “about
> 100 meters” (about 110 yards) and “if it had struck [Connally] without
> having previously encountered another object, it [Connally’s back
> wound] would never have been elongated. This bullet is too stable. It
> would have had to be a nice round hole.”
>
> Here's the quesition that Chickenshit will refuse to answer: What is
> the "virtually conclusive evidence" that Bugs was talking about?

The shape of the wound.

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 4:01:46 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 12:49:26 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, August 10, 2023 at 2:45:31?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> 3. Another fact that, all by itself, is virtually conclusive evidence
>> proving the single-bullet theory is that the entrance wound in
>> Governor Connally’s back was not circular, but oval. Drs. Charles
>> Gregory and Robert Shaw, who attended Connally at Parkland Hospital,
>> described the wound as “linear” and “elliptical” in shape, indicating
>> that the bullet was out of alignment with its trajectory just before
>> striking Connally’s body. The HSCA said that a factor which
>> “significantly” influenced its conclusion that the bullet that struck
>> Connally had first struck and passed through Kennedy “was the ovoid
>> shape of the wound in the Governor’s back, indicating that the bullet
>> had begun to tumble or yaw before entering. An ovoid wound is
>> characteristic of one caused by a bullet that has passed through or
>> glanced off an intervening object…The forensic pathology panel’s
>> conclusions were consistent with the so-called single bullet theory
>> advanced by the Warren Commission,” to wit, that one bullet had passed
>> “through both President Kennedy and Governor Connally.”
>>
>> My firearms expert at the London trial, Monty Lutz, told me that “no
>> bullet traveling at 2,000 feet per second is going to start to tumble
>> or yaw on its own until around 200 yards. When Connally was struck he
>> was around 60 yards from the window, so the bullet had to have hit
>> something before it hit him, and other than Kennedy’s body, there was
>> nothing between the sixth-floor window and him. Not the oak tree, or
>> its leaves. Nothing.”
>>
>> It has to be emphasized that at the time Connally was struck by a
>> bullet (somewhere between Z frames 210 and 222),* the oak tree to the
>> north of Elm close to the Depository Building was no longer in the
>> line of fire from the sniper’s nest to Connally’s body.
>>
>> So Kennedy’s body was the only intervening object that the Connally
>> bullet could have first hit. HSCA physical scientist Larry M.
>> Sturdivan told the committee that the Carcano bullet was a “very
>> stable bullet, perhaps one of the most stable bullets that we have
>> ever done experimentation with.” He said that it would only start
>> yawing—and then very little, “perhaps less than a degree”—at “about
>> 100 meters” (about 110 yards) and “if it had struck [Connally] without
>> having previously encountered another object, it [Connally’s back
>> wound] would never have been elongated. This bullet is too stable. It
>> would have had to be a nice round hole.”
>>
>> Here's the quesition that Chickenshit will refuse to answer: What is
>> the "virtually conclusive evidence" that Bugs was talking about?
>
> The shape of the wound.

What was the shape of the wound?

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 4:37:33 PM8/10/23
Oval, linear, elliptical, ovoid according to the passage you supplied. Can`t you read?

Chuck Schuyler

Aug 10, 2023, 4:40:14 PM8/10/23
Descriptions of the wound are in the first paragraph of the thread you started, stupid. Don't you even read what you post?

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 4:43:57 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 13:37:30 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
> Oval...

Getting closer...

So according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually
conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

You may give as long an answer as you want, as long as it's preceded
by a definitive "yes," or "no."

Quote Bugliosi's answer to support your response...

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 4:48:53 PM8/10/23
What is it with you and isolating information?

> So according to Bugliosi,

The shape of the wound spoke to the creation of the wound.

> it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually
> conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

So you want to make pretend that Bugliosi was arguing that all oval wounds mean the bullet struck something first. But reading the whole passage in context shows that wasn`t the case.

If that was the entirety of the argument he could have just stopped there.

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 5:01:59 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 13:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
>> So according to Bugliosi,
>> it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually
>> conclusive evidence" of an SBT?
>>
>> You may give as long an answer as you want, as long as it's preceded
>> by a definitive "yes," or "no."
>>
>> Quote Bugliosi's answer to support your response...

Non-answers deleted. So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval"

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 5:04:05 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 13:40:11 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
<chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Descriptions of the wound are in the first paragraph...

You'll have to argue with Chickenshit over that. His claim is that I
was "selective(ly) quoting."

So Chuckles... what was the shape of the wound?

If you don't know, don't be embarrassed, just admit you can't answer.

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 5:17:19 PM8/10/23
You hate the truth so you remove it.

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 5:18:25 PM8/10/23
Fringe reset, I already answered you...

"Oval, linear, elliptical, ovoid according to the passage you supplied. Can`t you read?"

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 5:19:30 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:17:18 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 5:25:13 PM8/10/23
He went on to explain the concept.

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 5:25:36 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:18:22 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
> Fringe reset...

If Chuckles wants to play the game, **HE'LL** have to answer.

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 5:28:04 PM8/10/23
He already did. You cowardly removed much of it.

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 5:35:03 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:24:18 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Non answer deleted. So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval"

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 5:36:14 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 14:28:02 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Still no answer from Chuckles...

Chuck Schuyler

Aug 10, 2023, 6:32:31 PM8/10/23
Wrong.

More arguing to argue from Ben. Eristic argumentation. Ben argues for conflict, never for clarity.

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 6:33:39 PM8/10/23
So did the HSCA...

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 6:40:35 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:33:36 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 6:45:34 PM8/10/23

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 6:58:18 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:32:30 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
<chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Still no answer from Chuckles. What was the shape of the wound?

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 7:00:57 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:45:31 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 7:02:05 PM8/10/23
HSCA also.

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 7:11:20 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 16:02:03 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 7:33:36 PM8/10/23
Like I expected, Bugliosi did go on to explain and flesh out the concept that Ben was selectively quoting.

Ben Holmes

Aug 10, 2023, 7:42:13 PM8/10/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 16:33:33 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Bud

Aug 10, 2023, 9:06:10 PM8/10/23
This is called the topic sentence. Buglisoi will them go on to explain how the oval nature of the wound supports the SBT.

All true. The HSCA agreed with Buglisoi that the oval wound indicated the bullet had struck an intervening object.

Ben Holmes

Aug 11, 2023, 11:10:48 AM8/11/23
On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 18:06:08 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
So, according to Buglisoi (sic), it was this "oval" shape that
was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

> All true. The HSCA...

Has nothing to do with this topic.

So, according to Bugliosi (Not the HSCA), it was this "oval" shape
that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Bud

Aug 11, 2023, 1:32:38 PM8/11/23
Did Bugliosi proceed to support the idea that all oval wounds are caused by bullets that struck something else first?

No, because that was not the idea he was advancing.

> > All true. The HSCA...
>

> Has nothing to do with this topic.

If you look at things incorrectly.

> So, according to Bugliosi (Not the HSCA),

Why lie, the HSCA did also.

>it was this "oval" shape
> that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Also the HSCA.

Ben Holmes

Aug 11, 2023, 2:20:27 PM8/11/23
On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 10:32:36 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
> Did Bugliosi...

Nothing Bugliosi did or said could prevent your cowardice.

The question still remains unanswered: So, according to Buglisoi
(sic), it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually conclusive
evidence" of an SBT?

>>> All true. The HSCA...
>>
>> Has nothing to do with this topic.
>>
>> So, according to Bugliosi (Not the HSCA), it was this "oval" shape
>> that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Still no answer from the proven coward.

Bud

Aug 11, 2023, 3:10:18 PM8/11/23
> Nothing Bugliosi did...

Can stop you from being a coward.

> >> Has nothing to do with this topic.
> >>
> >> So, according to Bugliosi (Not the HSCA), it was this "oval" shape
> >> that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?
> Still no...

Addressing of the points I made by this coward.

Ben Holmes

Aug 11, 2023, 3:21:23 PM8/11/23
On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 12:10:16 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
So, according to Bugliosi (Not the HSCA), it was this "oval" shape
that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

So, according to Bugliosi (Not the HSCA), it was this "oval" shape
that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Bud

Aug 11, 2023, 3:23:24 PM8/11/23
Read the entire passage for the answer.

Ben Holmes

Aug 11, 2023, 3:27:59 PM8/11/23
On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 12:23:22 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Bud

Aug 11, 2023, 3:31:10 PM8/11/23

Ben Holmes

Aug 11, 2023, 3:35:17 PM8/11/23
On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 12:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was

Bud

Aug 11, 2023, 3:37:23 PM8/11/23
On Friday, August 11, 2023 at 3:35:17 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 12:31:08 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:

I wish Ben would be a man and ask me a question.

Ben Holmes

Aug 11, 2023, 4:45:37 PM8/11/23
On Fri, 11 Aug 2023 12:37:21 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>