Mark Lane To Review Bugliosi Book At CTKA

Phil Ossofee

Mar 9, 2008, 8:19:27 PM3/9/08

Phil Ossofee

Mar 9, 2008, 8:18:27 PM3/9/08

Phil Ossofee

Mar 9, 2008, 8:20:17 PM3/9/08

Phil Ossofee

Mar 9, 2008, 8:22:15 PM3/9/08

muc...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2008, 8:36:39 PM3/9/08
On 10 Mar., 01:22, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:

Spam?

YoHarvey

Mar 9, 2008, 8:46:26 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 8:36 pm, much...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 10 Mar., 01:22, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:
>

> Spam?

You bet. It's all the CT's have left. This is how dispirited they
are. Beaten.

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 9:11:01 PM3/9/08
Phil-I looked at CTKA and didn't see any mention of this?

David Von Pein

Mar 9, 2008, 11:29:36 PM3/9/08

>>> "I looked at CTKA and didn't see any mention of this?" <<<

It's there (linked below). It was written by Lane several months ago.
I guess Mr. Ossofee just now got wind of it. (It does stink pretty
bad, so the odor of Lane's anti-VB tripe WILL travel pretty far even
if you aren't really searching for it, granted.)

www.marklane.com/writings/articles/VinnieitisRound.pdf

Mark Lane, in his 42-page anti-Vince B. rant, actually has the huge
(and hilarious) gonads to say that Bugliosi makes "wild
accusations" (Lane's exact words) when it comes to the evidence in the
JFK case.*

* = I wonder if that includes all the times that VB follows the actual
evidence where it actually leads--to Lee Harvey Oswald and only him--
instead of following the fantasy-filled yellow-brick road toward
conspiracy? Mr. Lane didn't say. He just thinks that Vince offers up
"wild accusations, instead of facts".

(It's definitely "Pot/Kettle" time here, kids.)

Another humorous portion of Mr. Lane's anti-VB outburst is when he
criticizes Bugliosi for not researching the JFK case any sooner than
he did (which was 1986, when Vince got involved in the Mock Trial of
Oswald for London Weekend Television), with Lane suggesting that the
only reason Vince ultimately wrote "Reclaiming History" was to make a
buck (even though, of course, it took 21 years to write and research
the book, and Vince certainly knows that if you want to make a bunch
of money off of a book project, you don't take 21 years to write an
encyclopedic-style tome and charge $49.95 retail for it; and Vince has
said this very thing since the book came out in May 2007).

But can't the same type of arguments be made when talking about a
whole bunch of "johnny-come-lately" (so to speak) authors who didn't
come along with their so-called "case-breaking" books until decades
after the assassination? (And they certainly wanted to make a few
bucks off of their books too, didn't they?)

I guess perhaps people like Lamar Waldron and Thom Hartmann and John
Armstrong and Brian "JFK WASN'T SHOT IN THE HEAD AT ALL!" Andersen are
exempt from the same rules that Vince Bugliosi must adhere to (per Mr.
Lane).

Go figure.

If you really want to see some "wild accusations" (circa 1967 anyway),
just get ahold of a video copy of Mr. Lane's film "Rush To
Judgment" (reviewed below). A lot of wholly-untrue and unfounded
"accusations" and theories can be located within that film.

As for Mr. Bugliosi's excellent publication, the truth rests within it
(and the actual evidence against Oswald also resides within it, of
course)....and the majority of readers who are taking the time to
write reviews for VB's "Reclaiming History" at Amazon.com are in
complete agreement with me about the book as well, with well over half
of the almost 150 reviews (to date) reflecting a perfect "5-Star"
rating. .....

Amazon Customer Reviews for "RECLAIMING HISTORY" (through 03/09/2008):

149 Total Reviews:**

5-star: 85 (57%)
4-star: 11 (7%)
3-star: 12 (8%)
2-star: 9 (6%)
1-star: 32 (21%)

** = These stats include my own personal 5-Star review as well, even
though my review was (for some unknown reason) inexplicably deleted
from the "RH" reviews pages in late February 2008, after having been
in place (although exhibiting an incorrect submission date) since late
June 2007. My resubmitted review has, as usual, taken forever to
reappear, but it will eventually reappear there...some day....some
month...some decade.

~big ol' pissed-off shrug~

An excerpt from a recent "RH" review:

"Lee Harvey Oswald, alone, assassinated President Kennedy from
the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository, and Bugliosi
makes this clear to anyone who is interested in the truth.
Unfortunately, many people choose to believe in a conspiracy and will
not be swayed by any amount of facts or logic, but if you have an open
mind and are willing to devote the time and effort to reading this
book, then Reclaiming History will surely convince you once and for
all of Oswald's guilt." -- Thomas R. Higgerson; March 9th, 2008

www.amazon.com/review/R3TP03S17M1K2E

MARK LANE, VINCENT BUGLIOSI, HELEN MARKHAM, AND THE WARREN COMMISSION:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8a64790b792f771f

MOVIE REVIEW -- MARK LANE'S "RUSH TO JUDGMENT" (1967):
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85d4d330812f3728

aeffects

Mar 10, 2008, 12:16:04 AM3/10/08
On Mar 9, 6:11 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Phil-I looked at CTKA and didn't see any mention of this?

I suspect if Lane put it in book form it would outsell daBugliosi 50
even 100-1. :)

YoHarvey

Mar 10, 2008, 7:14:26 AM3/10/08

Science fiction typically outsells non fiction.

aeffects

Mar 10, 2008, 12:22:48 PM3/10/08
On Mar 9, 6:11 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Phil-I looked at CTKA and didn't see any mention of this?

It looks like Mark Lane de-nutted Mr. Bugliosi... 20 years of
research? LMFAO Bugliosi, an apt speciman from the Hollyweird fringe

cdddraftsman

Mar 10, 2008, 12:53:29 PM3/10/08
THE ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY
by Historians DeLloyd J. Guth and David R. Wrone .
Published in 1980.
BTW it is subtitled :
A COMPREHENSIVE AND LEGAL BIBLIORAPHY, 1963-1979

On p. viii of the preface they write :

"We wish to lift the subject out of the quagmire of often
bizarre speculations , official disinformation , and
exploitation by the likes
of Mark Lane."

And on p. xxii

" Lane's RUSH TO JUDGMENT provides a classic example
of subjective gimmickry , with it scholarly cosmetic of
4,500 footnotes , containing hundreds of substantial
errors and repetitions . Quotations within the
text have been quietly changed in over two
hundred instances from original
documented versions ,
important material
has been excised
from the evidence
in order to
highlight
the trivial
or to
mislead ."

AND

Misleading the House Select Committee :

Mark Lane has been a purveyor or Martin Luther King conspiracy
theories too , and he represented King's killer , James Earl Ray ,
before the House Select Committee on Assassinations . After
investigating Lane's claims , the Committee chastised him :

" Many of the allegations of conspiracy the committee investigated
were first raised by Mark Lane , the attorney who represented James
Earl Ray at the committee's public hearings . As has been noted , the
facts were often at variance with Lane's assertions. . . . In many
instances , the committee found that Lane was willing to advocate
conspiracy theories publicly without having checked the factual basis
for them . In other instances , Lane proclaimed conspiracy based on
little more than inference and innuendo . Lane's conduct resulted in
public misperception about the assassination of Dr. King and must be
condemned . ( House Select Committee Report , Page 424 , footnote
16 )

That's why I call him Phil Assholefree : He's like Rossley , Healy ,
Gilstapo , will sell or pimp his asshole for anyone .
He's just another sad sack of shit .

tl

tomnln

Mar 10, 2008, 2:23:40 PM3/10/08
Here's a request I received from tom lowery;

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Tom;

I have a proposition to offer you.

I know we have disagreed in the past but, we can let bygones be bygones.

I have a proposition that can benefit both of us.

I will pay for you to get an education in internal medicine.

I will even set you up in your own Medical Practice.

All I ask in return is that you give me 12 to 15 Prostrate Exams per week.

(My wife told me how Hung you are)

What do you say?

We can let bygones be bygones & Enjoy Mutual benefit.

Lovingly, Tom Lowery.

ps;

I wanna put 14,000 miles on your 14 inch whacker.

"cdddraftsman" <cdddra...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bigdog

Mar 10, 2008, 2:36:35 PM3/10/08
On Mar 9, 8:19 pm, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:

Oh boy, I can hardly wait. It should provide some much needed comic
relief.

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 10, 2008, 4:17:12 PM3/10/08
No, the comic relief is Bugliosi. His work is a total fraud. Nothing but
snide comments,& endless character assassation for a big paycheck. His
book is supposed to be definitive and many big things pertaining to the
conspiracy are omitted.

aeffects

Mar 10, 2008, 6:42:51 PM3/10/08

now the dweebs are citing Fonzi...... with daBugliosi in the tank,
(his fate is sealed by Mark Lane's review) the mental deficient Lone
Nut WCR supporters want to climb on Bugliosi's ship and sink with him,
too.....LMAO I say utter's move over, there's plenty more heading your
way..... LMFAO!

David Von Pein

Mar 10, 2008, 6:52:37 PM3/10/08

>>> "Oh boy, I can hardly wait. It should provide some much needed comic relief." <<<

No need to wait. All of Lane's anti-VB tripe is available to read now.
He wrote this months ago:

www.marklane.com/writings/articles/VinnieitisRound.pdf

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 11, 2008, 6:09:25 AM3/11/08
If anyone can post the Mark Lane review please do so, naturally the only
thing I can't access on the CTKA site is this...

aeffects

Mar 11, 2008, 1:23:47 PM3/11/08
On Mar 11, 3:09 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> If anyone can post the Mark Lane review please do so, naturally the only
> thing I can't access on the CTKA site is this...

check ur email...