Could Uncle Fritz have received a fair trial?

donald willis

Dec 3, 2021, 12:55:29 PM12/3/21
DPD Capt. Fritz, in an affidavit, would neither confirm nor deny that he picked up the shells in the depository. That's pretty good confirmation right there.

Scrum Drum

Dec 3, 2021, 1:09:47 PM12/3/21
On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 12:55:29 PM UTC-5, donald willis wrote:
> DPD Capt. Fritz, in an affidavit, would neither confirm nor deny that he picked up the shells in the depository. That's pretty good confirmation right there.

The dishonest JFK research community won't admit that Captain Fritz was a tough Texas sheriff who refused to be ordered to lie by northern Washington Yankees...Because of that when he was asked by Ball where Oswald said he was during the shots he told the truth and said:

"Mr. BALL. With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?
Mr. FRITZ. I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor."

Speaking of "Pretty good confirmations"...

Because of the nuts and assholes who have hijacked the JFK internet we are not allowed to push this obvious correct interpretation of the evidence without being banned by their idiotic crony moderators (James Gordon) all so they can uphold that nutty Prayer Man theory...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Dec 3, 2021, 2:40:59 PM12/3/21
Are you kidding? Fritz was a corrupt old bastard who do as he was told, not by Yankees, but by his Texas bosses who could have his ass on a hook at the snap of their fingers.

Bruce

Dec 3, 2021, 2:51:51 PM12/3/21
On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 12:55:29 PM UTC-5, donald willis wrote:
> DPD Capt. Fritz, in an affidavit, would neither confirm nor deny that he picked up the shells in the depository. That's pretty good confirmation right there.

Are you talking about 7 H 403-404? He seems to deny anybody touching them before photos were taken.

"Three spent rifle hulls were found under the window in the southeast corner
of the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository Building, Dallas, Texas,
on the afternoon of November 22, 1963. When the officers called me to this
window, I asked them not to move the shells nor touch them until Lt. Day of the
Dallas Police Department could make pictures of the hulls showing where they fell after being ejected from the rifle."

Or are you referring to a different affidavit?

donald willis

Dec 3, 2021, 11:37:59 PM12/3/21
He can ask anybody anything, but that doesn't mean they didn't do it. More to the point, he does not deny touching them himself.

Bruce

Dec 3, 2021, 11:51:51 PM12/3/21
He wasn't asked whether he touched them himself; do you have any reason to believe that he did?

donald willis

Dec 5, 2021, 11:45:22 AM12/5/21
Three witnesses said that he did, including two deputy sheriffs.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Dec 5, 2021, 12:54:49 PM12/5/21
Yes, but there were hundreds of people in Dealey Plaza who did NOT see Fritz pick up the hulls. Nutter Logic demands that you accept majority rule...except when it comes to politics.

Greg Parker

Dec 5, 2021, 8:16:32 PM12/5/21
On Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 5:09:47 AM UTC+11, Scrum Drum wrote:

Brian, you could have warned a fella about this shit not working on phone mode. Took my tiny bran ages to work out why I suddenly lost the ability to post.

> The dishonest JFK research community won't admit that Captain Fritz was a tough Texas sheriff who refused to be ordered to lie by northern Washington Yankees...Because of that when he was asked by Ball where Oswald said he was during the shots he told the truth and said:
>
> "Mr. BALL. With reference to where he was at the time the President was shot, did he tell you what floor of the building he was on?
> Mr. FRITZ. I feel sure that he told me he was on the second floor."

Well, let's here some more from this "tough Texas sheriff" who liked to impersonate the Captain of the City Police Homicide and Robbery Division.

Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.

The above is the only time during his testimony that he stuttered and stammered. Police are trained to look out for this as a sign of lying.

"Stuttering and stammering are the two most common evidence that a person is lying,"
https://www.beyondsciencetv.com/2021/07/19/signs-a-person-is-lying-to-you/#:

Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.

That has gotta be one of the best replies ever... "he knew that the officer stopped him alright." Could you imagine someone answering, "No, I had no idea I was stopped by an officer!" LOL

But it is true. He WAS stopped by an officer, just as he told Holmes - on his way out to check what the commotion was was. And I am not talking about the parade. He was going out to check on the commostion once everyoneoutside realied Kennedy was shot. THough he was out there briefly around that time, he could see pracically nothing and went back in, oblivious to the assassination - like everyone else on the steps thinking it was backfiring bike.

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Do you see what Captain Sheriff Mr. America Fritz did there? He knows all Oswald said was that he went up to get a coke to have with lunch -- which is exactly hw the queston is phrased. Fritz avoids admitting it.

> Speaking of "Pretty good confirmations"...
>
> Because of the nuts and assholes who have hijacked the JFK internet we are not allowed to push this obvious correct interpretation of the evidence without being banned by their idiotic crony moderators (James Gordon) all so they can uphold that nutty Prayer Man theory...

The "obvious correct interpretation" of the TESTIMONY evidence is that much of it was constructed in the months they had to get the story straight, some of it was aided with notes, and a lot of it was discussed prior to the questioning so that the lawyers knew what to avoid.

That you use this bullshit testimony and FBI reports when it suits your cockamamie theory is self-evident, while simultaneously slandering anyone else you refers to such evidence.

It is one of your more endearing traits, Brian.