Time To Correct Davy Von Penis With Facts...

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 12:09:51 PM2/1/23
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:24:48 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>WALT SAID (INCREDIBLY, WITHOUT A HINT OF REDNESS):

Notice that Von Penis starts with ad hominem...

>> "The fact that the TSBD was set up as the place where the shots
>> were fired from is a strong indication that there was a conspiracy.
>> Obviously Oswald didn't want to take credit for shooting JFK. He
>> adamantly denied that he had anything to do with any shooting.
>> Therefore if he really had been one of the assassins and didn't want
>> to be connected with the crime he would not have shot JFK from [t]he
>> building where he was employed, because he was smart enough to know
>> that the cops would question every employee in that building in search
>> of the killer. If Oswald had been the assassin he would have found
>> another site to shoot from...one that he was not connected to."

Not convincing. People who commit crimes are, by definition, not
completely right in their head. - and that's all Von Penis needed to
say.

>DVP SAYS:
>

>The amount of "denial" and "evidence ignoring" that exists in Walt's
>above post is staggering.

Von Penis starts with a logical fallacy, and it gets no better...

>Things Walt must totally ignore (or pretend were "faked" and/or
>"planted") in order for his above paragraph of garbage to be
>considered true:

Watch folks, as the logical fallacies begin to fly:

>1.) Lee Harvey Oswald's prints all over the EXACT place in the TSBD
>from where an assassin was firing a rifle at President Kennedy.

As was an unknown print - from someone NOT authorized to be in the
building. Do you suppose that Von Penis just *forgot* this fact?

Or that Oswald's prints *SHOULD* have been found there?

>2.) Oswald's very own rifle found on the same floor from where an
>assassin was shooting at JFK.

Logical fallacy... begging the question. This is a VERY common fault
among believers.

>3.) Three bullet shells from Oswald's rifle found directly underneath
>the same window from where an assassin was firing a rifle at JFK.

While "3" certainly became the standard history, it *started off* as
only two. Von Penis isn't honest enough to tell you this.

>4.) Howard Brennan's positive identification of Lee Oswald as the TSBD
>assassin.

And again, Von Penis isn't honest enough to tell you that originally,
Brennan *REFUSED* to identify Oswald.

>5.) Oswald's fleeing the building within minutes of the assassination.

Can anyone name this blatant logical fallacy?

>This action taken by Oswald, plus all of his other post-12:30 actions
>on 11/22/63, reek of guilt (except to conspiracists who WANT Sweet Lee
>to be free from all blame in both the JFK and Tippit murders).

Yep... many murderers, when given the day off from work, like to take
in a movie at the movie theater.

Very convincing, Von Penis!

>6.) Oswald's many lies that he told the authorities after his arrest.

Cite the proof for just *ONE* of them!

You can't.

>Particularly his lies concerning his Carcano rifle, which are lies
>that also reek of guilt, as LHO was obviously attempting to distance
>himself as much as humanly possible from the weapon that killed John
>F. Kennedy.

You're incapable of proving this, as was the WCR.

> And why would an INNOCENT Lee Oswald need to "distance"
>himself from the weapon if he didn't use it HIMSELF to kill the
>President?

An innocent Oswald who didn't own a Mannlicher Carcano would merely be
telling the truth.

Did this ever occur to you?

>Sadly, Walter Cakebread will continue to remain a charter member in
>the "Anybody But Oswald" conspiracy club (which was established in
>1966 and helmed by Earling Carothers "Jimbo" Garrison), despite the
>half-dozen items of hard evidence displayed in my list above.

You've not listed **ANY** "hard evidence."

You cannot even "define" what "hard evidence" is.

Ben Holmes

Feb 2, 2023, 10:44:04 AM2/2/23
And Von Penis runs away... Amusingly, even Chickenshit refuses to
address the topic. Chuckles, of course, doesn't know the evidence...