Which Howard Brennan Do The Warren Commission Apologists Believe ?

Gil Jesus

Feb 1, 2023, 12:34:46 PM2/1/23
The one who identified Oswald as the man he saw in the window with a rifle, ( 3 H 148 ) or the one who testified that the Oswald in the lineup was wearing different clothing ( 3 H 161 ) ?

Can't have it both ways, boys.

Either Oswald did the shooting in the shirt he was wearing when arrested, or he changed his shirt after the shooting and the shirt fibers from the arrested shirt were planted on the rifle.

Please, none of your bullshit opinions. I've laughed enough for one day.

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 12:49:48 PM2/1/23
Perhaps Bigdog can enlighten us... since it was HIS claim that " All
the issues have been resolved."

But I predict that he'll run away...

As believers do...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 12:53:33 PM2/1/23
P.S. I believe Brennan when he stated something that was corroborated
by many other eyewitnesses... the clothing description.

Howard Brennan: “He had on light colored clothing”; “Light colored
clothes, more of a khaki color”.

Arnold Rowland: “He had on a light shirt, a very light–colored shirt,
white or a light blue or a color such as that. This was open at the
collar. I think it was unbuttoned about halfway, and then he had a
regular T–shirt, a polo shirt under this”.

Carolyn Walther: “a white shirt”.

Ronald Fischer: “light in color; probably white … it was open–neck and
light in color”.

Robert Edwards: “light colored shirt, short sleeve and open neck”.

These corroborating clothing descriptions did *NOT* match Oswald.

Bigdog has no explanation...

Scrum Drum

Feb 1, 2023, 1:10:30 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 12:53:33 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Feb 2023 09:49:45 -0800, Ben Holmes

Mrs Reid and Roger Craig said Lee was wearing a light-colored T-Shirt...

Scrum Drum

Feb 2, 2023, 9:26:08 AM2/2/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 1:10:30 PM UTC-5, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 12:53:33 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > On Wed, 01 Feb 2023 09:49:45 -0800, Ben Holmes

Brennan may have seen the man in the brown jacket seen by Baker walking away from the 3rd Floor staircase...That tan or brown could be described as "Kahki"...If that was Lee he then took it off by the time he emerged from the 2nd Floor Lunch Room in front of Mrs Reid...

Armstrong suspects that Oswald (Harvey) did not change his shirt when he got back to Beckley...Only his pants and that is why the brown shirt was described by the witnesses...