Tom Gram Calls Bullshit On Prayer Man On ROKC

Scrum Drum

Sep 21, 2022, 10:33:58 AM9/21/22

The poster JFK_FNG (Tom Gram) wrote:

" What’s the deal with this neckline business - cause if these were the only frames I’d ever seen of Darnell I’d honestly guess I was looking a woman. Yes I know the quality is shit and that it’s just a blurry image etc. etc., but it seems pretty questionable to advocate for PM as Oswald based on the distinctly Oswaldian hairline in one frame while stating that the distinctly rounded neckline in another frame is just a pixelation artifact, IMO. If skin tone can spread out so much and so evenly during the digitization process across PM’s upper chest, surely it could do the same thing on PM’s head. Also, the hairline in these frames does not appear to be receding very far, and I don’t see any features that look particularly masculine to me at all.

I want PM to be Oswald as much as anyone, and I think the evidence suggesting that Oswald was by the front entrance around the time of the shots is very compelling, but where do we draw the line with image interpretation? What determines whether or not a particular aggregate of pixels represents an actual feature vs. Rorschach test bullshit? How clear does a frame need to be before it provides a reasonable basis for questioning PM’s identity without getting criticized for making a simple observation?

I think that obtaining better scans of Darnell and Weigman should be the number one priority of the JFKA research community, and I’ll support that effort in any way I can - but this forum could really use a rational dissenting opinion on PM every now and then. I think the questions I’ve asked here are pretty rational, so hopefully someone will attempt to answer them.

In a nutshell, my question is this: why is it acceptable to use the apparently receding hairline in one blurry frame of Darnell to support the notion that PM is Oswald while rejecting equally apparent features in other frames that support a non-Oswald identification? "

What Gram is diplomatically saying here is the Prayer Man posters are hijacking assholes who dominate the entire JFK internet and don't tolerate any truthful dissension from their cult-like belief...

Gram has obviously read my material somewhere and been convinced by it...He realized it had merit but at the same time realized he was in trouble because the message board he has chosen (ROKC) was a full fruitcake factory of nuts and crazies who would not tolerate any counter opinion on their Prayer Man mania...Good for Gram...He is literally the only person who was brave enough to break away from the Prayer Man cult and their domination in order to stand up for the obvious truth...Only he makes the mistake of assuring prevention of execution by falsely agreeing there is compelling evidence that Oswald was out front...There isn't...There is just Bart Kamp trying to force meaning in to Hosty's Notes that Pat Speer correctly pointed-out did not exist in the material Kamp is quoting...Gram should have kept going and asked why no Prayer Man cult member who have seized the JFK internet ever honestly mentions James Hosty saying with emphasis that Oswald told them he was alone in the Lunch Room during the assassination?...The reason the Prayer Man assholes avoid that quote is because the dishonest bastards know damned-well that it refutes Kamp's interpretation of "Then went outside to watch Presidential Parade"...Anyone with common sense will tell you that once Hosty admitted Oswald told them he was in the Lunch Room during the assassination that automatically means Oswald did not tell them he was outside during the shots...Common sense tells you that Hosty with-held that from his notes and waited until Nigel Turner's documentary because he knew that was Oswald's true location...I think Gram is starting to catch on that Kamp is a nut who will cling to any desperate misquote he can squeeze out of FBI...The people who back Kamp are just internet assholes who want to go along with the crowd...

Gram should have gone further and mentioned Davidson...I think he is thinking of Davidson but not mentioning it directly in his protest...Davidson is real and does show Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man...Gram should be told that the reason the buffoonish situation of having Stanton's face shown on Prayer Man is being ignored in broad daylight is because of one criminal asshole named James Gordon who happens to have total power and bans anyone who comes in and makes the protest Gram is making...Gordon is running a dirty shop that protects the bad claims of the Prayer Man hacks as a priority and falsely accuses those who insist on the correct evidence...Gordon even has Mark Knight to back him and lie that this isn't happening when any reading of the website shows that it is...

Any honest research community would allow a point of order to Peer Review whether Davidson already served as that "better image" and finally settled the issue?...Pat Speer dishonestly stays away from Davidson because Pat navigates the dangerous politics carefully like some kind of ridiculous King's Court nabob afraid of upsetting the dominating bullies...Gram is right on the money and senses that any credible, objective research community would have sought the 1st generation copy at the 6th Floor Museum to see if the woman's dress neck-line could be further affirmed...No one notices that Chris Davidson doesn't step up and volunteer his digital enhancement process to the 6th Floor Museum copy, if ever gotten...Davidson is practicing the same King's Court prancing as Speer...These assholes call for a better copy but their actions say otherwise comes time to actually obtain that better copy (or admit one already exists in Davidson)...

We'll see how long it takes the goofy cult leader troll Greg Parker and his rabid watchdog Bart Kamp to boot poor old Tom...He has made the fatal mistake of speaking the truth against their obvious dishonesty, hypocrisy, and one-sided evidence avoidance...At the very minimum Tom has now triggered what will certainly result in lengthy posts of Greg's bullshit to the captive audience Tom is pointing out...ROKC and its crazies are too brainwashed and dishonest to see that Tom is bravely standing up to them and telling them Prayer Man is obviously a woman...

Greg Parker

Sep 21, 2022, 10:51:52 AM9/21/22

> , Tropp...@aol.com wrote:
> Gram has obviously wiped his ass with my material somewhere and been convinced by its softness...He realized it had a good use afterall, but at the same time realized that the damn thing just wouldn't flush because the Floidian toilets are useless. So instead, he moved to ROKC - full research factory of wisdom but who would do not tolerate fools..Good for Gram. He made a wise choice when he joined ROKC...He is literally not the only person brave enough to stand up for the obvious truth...he did this when he said "I think the evidence suggesting that Oswald was by the front entrance around the time of the shots is very compelling", Only he makes the mistake of assuming an equivalence between the images Bart posted and the ones used in PM study.

Scrum Drum

Sep 21, 2022, 12:00:21 PM9/21/22
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:51:52 AM UTC-4, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:
> > , Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

Parker wrote:

" You beat me to it, Ed. It is the quality of the images that makes the difference. The Darnell frame used according to Mick, is actually pretty sharp.

But I do agree with Tom that anyone looking at those images above is more than likely going to "see" what appears to be a female. We know better because we know these are poorer quality images than those used by Barto and others. I would go so far as to say, much poorer.

I also agree with Tom that we could be helped by honest questions and rational dissent It is not that we bar either of those. The problem, Tom is that what we get in opposition, is You beat me to it, Ed. It is the quality of the images that makes the difference. The Darnell frame used according to Mick, is actually pretty sharp.

But I do agree with Tom that anyone looking at those images above is more than likely going to "see" what appears to be a female. We know better because we know these are poorer quality images than those used by Barto and others. I would go so far as to say, much poorer.

I also agree with Tom that we could be helped by honest questions and rational dissent It is not that we bar either of those. The problem, Tom is that what we get in opposition, is lunacy, trolling, or agenda-driven bullshit.

In fact, I cannot think of any opposition to this that does not fit one of those categories. That is not being overly dramatic or exaggerating.

Your questions I am certain were honest, but do make better sense as ones made from the Devil's Advocate viewpoint. It is a preview of what we are going to see more and more of on other forums.

Even as I type, I am sure Mr Doyle will be posting that we now adnit it is a female. "

Greg is a cowardly liar...He doesn't allow any dissent and if Tom grows a pair and follows Greg up on his lie here that he tolerates dissent he will quickly start down the predictable conveyor belt of being booted off ROKC...Greg is a God-Damned liar and his ROKC troll farm is "Pro-Prayer Man Only"...

Greg knows he is a cowardly censor who only exists by banning and removing the material of those who refute Prayer Man...Greg lies and says he doesn't ban those who oppose him, and then uses the Mark Knight method of lying and saying people are not automatically banned for anti-Prayer Man input, but he does so right in front of a landscape that has zero credible Prayer Man opponents because all of them have been banned...Half way-Pat is not a credible Prayer Man opponent because he did not post one single argument that I sent him that refutes Prayer Man...Instead Pat offers big servings of mostly water soup as if he was offering sound opposition...Most credible people see that Parker is a mentally-marginal, blowhard BS artist who tries to get away with ignoring the evidence that Prayer Man is Stanton by calling it " lunacy, trolling, or agenda-driven bullshit. "...I think Tom Gram has finally realized Greg Parker is a nut and is full of it...Gram obviously realizes Prayer Man is Stanton (as I have proven) and his conscience is driving him to say it on ROKC...

If the current JFK internet community were credible it would look at the image Sam Laurence posted of Prayer Man in Darnell on Von Pein's JFK VIDEO AUDIO PHOTOS AND DISCUSSION Facebook page...That enlargement of Prayer Man in Darnell shows the undeniable linear bottom arc of Sarah's woman's dress "Scoop" neck-line in clear visibility...This evidence is sober, scientific, serious, hard evidence and not the "lunacy, trolling, or agenda-driven bullshit" Greg falsely suggests...Greg is lying here because his actions speak louder than words and none of those false-banning advantage-takers ever make an effort to answer the stake in the heart of Sam Laurence's image and how it can't possibly be Oswald's work shirt collar...Laurence's image shows the clearly-seen straight, horizontal neck-line of Stanton's woman's dress...There's no doubt about it and the only problem at this point is the moron James Gordon who refuses to honestly force the Prayer Man people to answer this...Gordon refuses to do his job and the pathetic whore Kathy Beckett makes excuses for him while persecuting the innocent...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 21, 2022, 12:47:01 PM9/21/22
Gram seems to be a relatively reasonable Kook, though I've only read a few of his posts. He's intelligent and has done some careful research.

robert johnson

Sep 23, 2022, 4:41:21 AM9/23/22
Much better than you Skycunt.
And Doyle have another pill or two, should we increase the dosage just like with SkyCunt?

Davidson is another speculating CTer, has no proper experience just fills posts and just blabs on.

robert johnson

Sep 26, 2022, 4:44:15 AM9/26/22
Doyle is nothing but a lowlife disinfo clown.
He could not even deliver a bottle of milk.
Go get you disability check cunt face!

Brian Doyle

Jul 4, 2023, 6:43:35 PM7/4/23
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 12:00:21 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:51:52 AM UTC-4, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:

Tom Gram has jumped the shark and is now promoting the demented troll Alex Wilson on the Education Forum...

Gram is an ROKC bunny and posts as "JFK_FNG" on that ROKC troll farm website...

robert johnson

Jul 5, 2023, 4:14:28 AM7/5/23
Doyle is nothing but a lowlife disinfo clown.
He could not even deliver a bottle of milk.
Go get your disability check cunt face!

Brian Doyle

Aug 16, 2023, 9:43:57 AM8/16/23
On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 12:00:21 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 10:51:52 AM UTC-4, clarence...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > , Tropp...@aol.com wrote:

Tom Gram has succumb to the clique and is parroting Odisio over on the Education Forum that the Wiegman and Darnell films might show Oswald as Prayer Man...

This shows how most JFK research on the internet is influenced by wanting to be part of the crowd and not on serious Peer Review...

Gram, like Odisio, is ignoring my research that proved beyond a doubt that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...

And he is helping Gordon solidify his campaign to ignore correct evidence...

robert johnson

Aug 16, 2023, 11:23:55 AM8/16/23
YOUR INCORRECT EVIDENCE IS COMPLETE AND UTTER TRASH
IT IS FILLED WITH LIES AND MADE UP SHIT

YOU ARE THE SHIT POSTER