FBI Says Tippit Bullets Came From Oswald's Gun To The Exclusion Of All But 2.5 Million Other Guns

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 22, 2023, 2:51:42 AM5/22/23
Yup. That's what Expert Cunningham said. Any one of 2.5 million revolvers could have been used to shoot Tippit. He can't tell which.

John Corbett

May 22, 2023, 11:58:57 AM5/22/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 2:51:42 AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Yup. That's what Expert Cunningham said. Any one of 2.5 million revolvers could have been used to shoot Tippit. He can't tell which.

As conspiracy hobbyists are prone to do, you tell only half the story. The FBI did not conclude
the bullets came from Oswald's gun because the barrel was oversized for the ammo used. Two
test bullets fired from Oswald's gun could not be matched to each other even thought they were
know to have come from that gun. The WC also explained why. Oswald's used .38 Special ammo.
It is a curious practice by the firearms industry in which the stated caliber of ammo is not always
the true caliber. The true caliber of a .38 Special is actually .357 which is why a .357 Magnum
can fire .38 Special rounds. There are other examples of this. The true caliber of most .30 caliber
rifle bullets is actually .308 or 7.62mm in metric. Oswald's revolver was an older make of .38 that
had a cylinder that accepted the slightly smaller diameter .38 Special bullet. As a result, the
bullets did not pass tightly through the barrel which created inconsistent markings on the bullets
making ballistic matching impossible. The WC explained all this but conspiracy hobbyists want
an excuse to ignore the evidence that Oswald killed Tippit so you present this as evidence
Oswald's revolver was not the Tippit murder weapon when we know for fact it was. We know
this because the shells Tippit's murderer dumped on the ground as he fled did match Oswald's
revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons in the world.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 22, 2023, 12:05:20 PM5/22/23
The bullets could have been fired from any 1 of 2.5 million guns, or any 2 of 2.5 million guns. The FBI doesn't even know how many guns fired the bullets. Anybody could have shot Tippit.

Charles Schuyler

May 22, 2023, 12:25:50 PM5/22/23
Retards gonna retard.

John Corbett

May 22, 2023, 12:45:07 PM5/22/23
The empty shells could only have been fired by one gun. The one Oswald had on him when
arrested. The one he tried to kill one of the arresting officers with.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 22, 2023, 12:50:33 PM5/22/23
But the bullets could have come from ANY gun, any of 2.5 million guns.

John Corbett

May 22, 2023, 12:57:11 PM5/22/23
Try to focus. It's the shells, not the bullets that establish Oswald's revolver was the Tippit murder
weapon.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 22, 2023, 1:04:42 PM5/22/23
But the FBI could not prove that the bullets came from Oswald's gun, and Tippit was killed by the bullets, not the shells.

David Von Pein

May 22, 2023, 1:05:07 PM5/22/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 12:50:33 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> But the bullets could have come from ANY gun, any of 2.5 million guns.

Why can't conspiracy believers *ever* add things up?

There was only ONE gun being fired at J.D. Tippit.

And shells from that ONE gun were being dumped onto 10th Street immediately after Tippit was shot.

And those shells were ejected from the gun Oswald had on him when he was arrested.

Therefore.....
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xpEpHmcfwCU/YPnmE4x3zEI/AAAAAAABZCI/_-fE_QfbBhkGj9qEwO7wFfYvQsVKgSQ8gCLcBGAsYHQ/s5000/DVP-Quote-Regarding-Tippit-Murder.png

John Corbett

May 22, 2023, 3:53:03 PM5/22/23
It is a little unreasonable for us to expect them to add 2 + 2 and get the right answer.

It's really quite simple. If the shells dumped at the scene were fired by Oswald's gun, then
the bullets that struck Tippit were fired from that same gun. How can they explain how
shells from Oswald's gun ended up on the ground if Oswald wasn't the one who killed Tippit.
Conspiracy hobbyists never do explanations. They think it is enough to point out the anomalies,
even though in this case the anomaly is easily explained. The bullets were a smaller caliber than
the gun barrel. In that situation, ballistic matching becomes impossible, yet they argue that
because the bullets couldn't be matched to Oswald's gun, that somehow exonerates Oswald.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 22, 2023, 3:56:31 PM5/22/23
Yeah, but it was the FBI who said they couldn't narrow down the Tippit-shooting gun to fewer than 2.5 million revolvers, not I. The FBI can't prove a thing about what gun shot Tippit, other than that there are 2.5 million possibilities.

David Von Pein

May 22, 2023, 5:08:52 PM5/22/23
On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 1:05:07 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> There was only ONE gun being fired at J.D. Tippit. And shells from that ONE gun were being dumped onto 10th Street immediately after Tippit was shot. And those shells were ejected from the gun Oswald had on him when he was arrested. Therefore....https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xpEpHmcfwCU/YPnmE4x3zEI/AAAAAAABZCI/_-fE_QfbBhkGj9qEwO7wFfYvQsVKgSQ8gCLcBGAsYHQ/s5000/DVP-Quote-Regarding-Tippit-Murder.png

Also see Vincent Bugliosi's very similar comments in his book:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj6ugRwlKd2P3MZFX04ITyOQtJ59V0ELOdOxqjvM0SRY2T677K7tUrMMWvAXRUa2u7NRaY4b4epyU9bZFpR8iMZ9xH5kBJSwWMkZxn7EcsdswIpBjFztAhFUeTJowVUEbaZQCk8B2GesTGOi8Wl5jKyid9-c88wDJlAWVnESd3CS9iW3hpTpaWQfqxv/s4000/Reclaiming%20History%20Book%20Excerpt%20--%20The%20Tippit%20Bullet%20Shells.png

Bud

May 22, 2023, 5:11:50 PM5/22/23
But only one person did, Oswald.

Bud

May 22, 2023, 5:14:14 PM5/22/23
Do you think Oswald threw the bullets at him?

And how many guns are rechambered to accept different ammunition?

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 22, 2023, 9:07:02 PM5/22/23
Ask the FBI experts. I am relying on them for the information that any one of two and a half million revolvers could have been used to shoot Tippit. The real question here is, how could Gerry Hill have thought it was an automatic? Doesn't he trust the FBI?

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 5:23:20 AM5/23/23
Oswald's revolver was originally made by Smith & Wesson for the British as part of the Lend
Lease program. The chief British revolvers of the time were the Enfield which used a .38-200
cartridge with a bullet diameter of .361 inches. The S&W pistols for these shipments were
manufactured to accept the .38-200 cartridge, rather than the slightly smaller .38 Special which
was S&W's primary revolver for the US market and had a bullet diameter of .357 inches. After
the war, these pistols became surplus and were returned to the US market and rechambered
for the .38 Special cartridge but kept their original .361 bore. This difference of .004 inches
is the reason bullets fired from Oswald's gun could not be positively matched to it. I believe
Oswald's revolver had also been re-equipped with the snub nosed 2 inch barrel. Those interested
can read more about these revolvers here:

https://gundigest.com/military-firearms/classics-smith-wessons-victory-revolver-in-38-sw

If all we had were the bullets and not the shells, it would be impossible to say with certainty
that the bullets recovered from Tippit's body came from Oswald's gun. But that is not all we
have. We also have the shells. Like most conspiracy hobbyists, Sky Toilet Seat chooses to
look at the bullet evidence in isolation rather than in the context of all the available evidence.
Since the bullets themselves can't be ballistically matched to Oswald's revolver, he thinks they
cannot be tied to that gun. He conveniently ignores the fact that after pumping those four
bullets into Tippit, Oswald dumped the spent cartridges on the ground and those cartridges
were positively matched to Oswald's gun to the exclusion of all other weapons in the world.
Since the shells and the bullets came from the same gun, we can logically conclude that the
bullets came from Oswald's gun. The key word is "logically" since that is something that rarely
enters a conspiracy hobbyist's thought process. That is also why they choose to ignore all the
witnesses who IDed Oswald as the shooter or the man they saw fleeing the scene with a gun
in his hand.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 7:01:37 AM5/23/23
But the experts at the FBI couldn't tell which of 2.5 million revolvers the bullets had been fired from. I'm going to trust the judgement of the FBI expert over some internet clown who thinks that Gilligan's Island is what made America great.

donald willis

May 23, 2023, 11:26:05 AM5/23/23
It wasn't Gilligan's Island--it was My Mother the Car. (True title)

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 11:57:40 AM5/23/23
Yeah, I thought America had been great before Gilligan's Island. Don't forget those dancing cigarette packages! That must have made America great, if it wasn't already.

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 12:03:35 PM5/23/23
Unlike you, The FBI wasn't stupid enough to limit themselves only to bullet ballistics. The knew
they had the spent shells from the same shooting and those could be positively matched to
Oswald's gun to the exclusion of all others. Since the shells came from Oswald's gun, they knew
the bullets did as well, because they had eyewitnesses who saw Tippit's killer dump the shells
on the ground right after shooting Tippit. Given that fact, it is not possible the Tippit bullets
could have come from any other gun. There is more than one way to connect the Tippit bullets
to Oswald's gun but it requires an IQ above 70 to figure that out. No wonder this confuses you.

Steven Galbraith

May 23, 2023, 12:57:59 PM5/23/23
Apparently the *only* evidence that we are supposed to consider is the FBI's ballistics on the bullets (and the conclusions that come from the same agency that is usually called Hoover's Nazi/Gestapo army). All of the other physical, circumstantial and eyewitness evidence can be dismissed.
This is another example of how conspiracists examine this event. They lay the evidence out on a table and pluck those pieces that fit into their conspiracy beliefs (it's why there are dozens of theories too; they all select only that evidence that supports their preconceived theory). Meanwhile, all of the other evidence can be swept away since, in the conspiracy mind, these isolated pieces are sufficient by themselves to show a conspiracy.
And to put a bow on this: If you believe that the evil all powerful conspirators controlled all of this, manufactured evidence, planted evidence, coerced witnesses I would suggest that they would have manufactured bullets that matched the revolver too. After all, these are baby murdering fascists; they'll do anything to keep their evil power.

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 1:04:21 PM5/23/23
Funny you Nutters never mention the fact that the FBI could narrow down the Tippit weapon only to 2.5 million weapons. That's one way that Nutters lie; they leave out important information. Of course, Liar Myers just lies about everything.

David Von Pein

May 23, 2023, 1:34:31 PM5/23/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 12:03:35 PM UTC-4, John Corbett wrote:
> Unlike you [Throne of the Sky variety], The FBI wasn't stupid enough to limit themselves only to bullet ballistics. .... Since the shells came from Oswald's gun, they knew the bullets did as well. ....There is more than one way to connect the Tippit bullets to Oswald's gun but it requires an IQ above 70 to figure that out. No wonder this confuses you.

With respect to the bullet/ballistics evidence connected to the murder of Police Officer J.D. Tippit, Mr. "SkyThrone" (aka One-Niner-Triple-P) is, quite obviously, merely pretending to be the king of all Super Stumps when he keeps bringing up *ONLY* the Tippit *bullets* in the various discussions here at acj, all the while totally ignoring those pesky shell casings that are also a part of the evidence in the Tippit murder case.

Mr. Throne, who I'm guessing has an I.Q. that's at least a *tad* bit higher than a roll of Charmin, knows full well, of course, that the four bullet shells that littered Tenth Street in Oak Cliff on 11/22/63 were, indeed, tied conclusively to the revolver that Lee Oswald pulled out of his pants in the Texas Theater just half-an-hour after Tippit was shot with that very same gun. And, therefore, it's impossible for Mr. Oswald to be innocent of murdering Mr. Tippit.

No "Internet" conspiracy theorist in the world who belongs to the Anybody But Oswald fraternity will admit (in public) that my last paragraph above is the truth, of course. But they all know it is the truth nonetheless (despite pretending that there's major problems with the chain of custody for *ALL* of the four Tippit bullet shells, which there is not).

Obligatory Reprise....

The DVP Digital Reminder (yet again)....

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xpEpHmcfwCU/YPnmE4x3zEI/AAAAAAABZCI/_-fE_QfbBhkGj9qEwO7wFfYvQsVKgSQ8gCLcBGAsYHQ/s1000/DVP-Quote-Regarding-Tippit-Murder.png

(I'm going to see if I can have the above image/logo manufactured as a refrigerator magnet, which can then be distributed to every conspiracy theorist in North America and Europe. Because CTers need to be reminded of that important message.....daily.)

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 2:00:09 PM5/23/23
But Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza, which throws a monkey wrench into your whole wacky theory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgEYLaXjtQY&t=2s Oswald, who might have shot Tippit, and might not have, was set up for shooting Tippit on 10th Street. Maybe even Oswald himself was there to unknowingly set up himself. He was made the patsy by professional and well-funded schemers who know all about those 2.5 million guns, and who could certainly outsmart a 24-year-old jackass like Oswald. Tippit might have been shot with a different gun, and Oswald might have dropped his own shells on 10th Street, not knowing wtf he was doing. But I don't know. The FBI said there 2.5 million possible guns. I don't know which one shot Tippit in Dealey Plaza. Might have been Oswald's.

David Von Pein

May 23, 2023, 3:33:28 PM5/23/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 2:00:09 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> But Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza...

Reprise....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/05/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1364.html#Sky-Throne-Thinks-Tippit-Was-Shot-In-Dealey-Plaza

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 4:23:36 PM5/23/23
You don't deal with the evidence that Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza, you simply dismiss the idea. Still, if the Lurker has time, he should read your vacuous comments after watching my videos, and make his own decision.

John Corbett

May 23, 2023, 4:43:23 PM5/23/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 4:23:36 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 3:33:28 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 2:00:09 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> > > But Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza...
> >
> > Reprise....
> >
> > http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/05/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1364.html#Sky-Throne-Thinks-Tippit-Was-Shot-In-Dealey-Plaza
> You don't deal with the evidence that Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza,

Nobody but you is dumb enough to believe that.

> you simply dismiss the idea.

Of course he does. He's not stupid.

> Still, if the Lurker has time, he should read your vacuous comments after watching my videos, and make his own decision.

After watching your videos, he'll be laughing too hard to do any further reading.

I have to say this in all sincerity. Of all the conspiracy theories I've read over the years,
including Greer shooting JFK, Storm drain shooter, south knoll shooter, two Oswalds, etc.,
your belief that Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza is hands down the dumbest one anyone
has ever come up with.......so far.
Message has been deleted

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 4:51:42 PM5/23/23
That's what makes you such a moron; you dismiss the evidence which does not fit your theory. Well, maybe it's really that you are just stupid, but by dismissing evidence you don't like, it shows how stupid you really are. DVP is the same way, except that he shows flashes of intelligence which you could never hope for, but then he becomes evasive and will not deal with the evidence he doesn't like. You really are a moron, and DVP is a coward, and probably a liar. Does he still hear "no human speech" when the voice on the radio says, "The gun is closed and he aims it?" Any honest person will say there is human speech there, even if he cannot hear what is said. But DVP has to deny it completely because he is either cowardly or dishonest, or both. Probably both. Of course, you're just a moron, too stupid to be cowardly.

David Von Pein

May 23, 2023, 9:09:21 PM5/23/23
On Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 4:23:36 PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> You don't deal with the evidence that Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza, you simply dismiss the idea.

Since there is ZERO "evidence" that J.D. Tippit was shot in Dealey Plaza, then of course I "simply dismiss the idea". Only a fantasist would accept such a notion.

Really stupid theories deserve to be dismissed out of hand. I know you think you've discovered some fantastic "evidence" buried in the DPD radio files or in the testimony of some witness or in some FBI report, etc., that you think you can use to support your idiocy about Tippit being killed in the Plaza rather than on 10th Street. But your warped interpretation of the "evidence" will never be enough. And that's because all sensible people know that the police officer driving Car #10 on Nov. 22 was shot and killed on Tenth Street in Oak Cliff, and not on Elm Street.

And please tell us again WHY anyone would want to carry out such a crazy charade regarding the location of Tippit's demise? What possible advantage did such a charade serve for the plotters/schemers/henchmen?

And whose dead body was really lying on 10th Street for several minutes on Nov. 22nd---if not Tippit's?

You, "Sky T.", have a lot in common with the late David Lifton....because Lifton, just like you, endorsed absurd and outer-fringe conspiracy theories that have always had a *zero* chance of being true (or proven).

And, very similar to David Lifton's "outer fringe" approach to the JFK case, Sky Throne also seems to have a desire to (as I said to Lifton ten years ago) "treat the evidence as if it's something that needs to be molded and crafted into something that it is not".

(My original remarks aimed at Mr. Lifton are below. Maybe Sky Throne is related to Mr. Lifton. Their mutual affection for bizarre theories would certainly seem to indicate as much.)

------------------------------

"Are you, David S. Lifton, so wedded to the impossible notion that President John F. Kennedy's body was secretly stolen off of Air Force One and his wounds altered by an unknown group of conspirators on November 22, 1963, and so wedded to the additional foolish belief that every shot that hit the two limo victims came from in FRONT of the car, that you cannot even conceive (for even a moment) that your outlandish theories just MIGHT be inaccurate?

The JFK case has a very curious effect on certain people (such as David Lifton of Los Angeles) -- They treat the evidence as if it's something that needs to be molded and crafted into something that it is not. In plainer terms, they simply IGNORE all the evidence of Lee Harvey Oswald's lone guilt in the assassination of the 35th President, and they expect the masses to fall at their feet and give thanks to these expert "researchers" like Mr. Lifton who have literally made a mockery out of the true evidence in this case.

Body alteration....casket-switching....bullet-planting...."diversions" in the Sniper's Nest window....NO SHOTS hit the victims from behind....and "Oswald Was Nothing But A Patsy" are the mottos endorsed by this band of JFK conspiracists.

And, incredibly, ALL of the above cloak-and-dagger hocus-pocus (aka: hogwash) is supposedly, per the likes of David Lifton, providing a MORE REASONABLE and MORE LOGICAL and MORE RATIONAL and MORE TRUTHFUL explanation to the events in Dallas on 11/22/63 than to simply believe that the evidence in this case has NOT been forged, faked, or manipulated and, therefore, Lee Harvey Oswald was just exactly what the evidence in this case says he was --- a double-murderer.

Somebody please provide Mr. Lifton with a dictionary -- because he evidently has no idea what the definitions are for words like "Reasonable", "Rational", "Logical", and "Truthful"." -- DVP; May 5, 2013

--------------------------------

"You, David S. Lifton, actually seem to think it's surprising that a person (like me) who strongly believes that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin of JFK would dare to assert that the various pieces of ballistics evidence associated with JFK's murder are actually legitimate (i.e., non-phony) pieces of evidence in this case—such as the C2766 Carcano rifle and the two bullet fragments found in the front seat of the President's car.

And despite the popular trend among JFK conspiracists to believe that virtually all of the physical evidence in the Kennedy and Tippit murder cases is fake and worthless, there hasn't been a speck of PROOF to substantiate that ANY of that evidence was actually manufactured, planted, or fraudulent (including the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle and the two front-seat bullet fragments).

And the last time I checked, the massive amount of SPECULATION and ACCUSATIONS and WISHFUL THINKING being done by JFK conspiracy theorists does not come close to rising to the level of PROOF.

Get real, DSL! You're the one beating the dead horse. Not me." -- DVP; May 21, 2019

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/07/david-von-pein-vs-david-lifton.html

Sky Throne 19efppp

May 23, 2023, 10:35:01 PM5/23/23
You refuse to deal with the evidence. I'm not David Lifton, but in response to me, that's who you talk about. You'll never get my cat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgEYLaXjtQY&t=2s

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 4:13:59 PM5/30/23
On Mon, 22 May 2023 08:58:56 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 2:51:42?AM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>> Yup. That's what Expert Cunningham said. Any one of 2.5 million revolvers could have been used to shoot Tippit. He can't tell which.
>
>As conspiracy hobbyists are prone to do, you tell only half the story. The FBI did not conclude
>the bullets came from Oswald's gun because the barrel was oversized for the ammo used. Two
>test bullets fired from Oswald's gun could not be matched to each other even thought they were
>know to have come from that gun. The WC also explained why. Oswald's used .38 Special ammo.
>It is a curious practice by the firearms industry in which the stated caliber of ammo is not always
>the true caliber. The true caliber of a .38 Special is actually .357 which is why a .357 Magnum
>can fire .38 Special rounds. There are other examples of this. The true caliber of most .30 caliber
>rifle bullets is actually .308 or 7.62mm in metric. Oswald's revolver was an older make of .38 that
>had a cylinder that accepted the slightly smaller diameter .38 Special bullet. As a result, the
>bullets did not pass tightly through the barrel which created inconsistent markings on the bullets
>making ballistic matching impossible. The WC explained all this but conspiracy hobbyists want
>an excuse to ignore the evidence that Oswald killed Tippit so you present this as evidence
>Oswald's revolver was not the Tippit murder weapon when we know for fact it was. We know
>this because the shells Tippit's murderer dumped on the ground as he fled did match Oswald's
>revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons in the world.

Here's a perfect example of a "swamp post." I'll address only the
first two sentences:

What this moron just claimed is that because the bullets DID NOT
MATCH, the FBI decided that they'd come from his gun.

This is the sort of nonsense that believers believe.

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 5:48:31 PM5/30/23
On Mon, 22 May 2023 09:57:10 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Try to focus. It's the shells, not the bullets that establish Oswald's revolver was the Tippit murder
>weapon.

Then all you need is chain of custody! Get to it!

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 7:27:07 PM5/30/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 09:03:34 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Unlike you, The FBI wasn't stupid enough to limit themselves only to bullet ballistics. The knew
>they had the spent shells from the same shooting and those could be positively matched to
>Oswald's gun to the exclusion of all others. Since the shells came from Oswald's gun, they knew
>the bullets did as well, because they had eyewitnesses who saw Tippit's killer dump the shells
>on the ground right after shooting Tippit. Given that fact, it is not possible the Tippit bullets
>could have come from any other gun. There is more than one way to connect the Tippit bullets
>to Oswald's gun but it requires an IQ above 70 to figure that out. No wonder this confuses you.

Can you name these logical fallacies?

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 7:34:05 PM5/30/23
On Tue, 23 May 2023 09:57:57 -0700 (PDT), Steven Galbraith
<stevemg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Apparently the *only* evidence ...

Can you name this logical fallacy?

Ben Holmes

May 30, 2023, 7:53:45 PM5/30/23
On Mon, 22 May 2023 10:05:06 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Monday, May 22, 2023 at 12:50:33?PM UTC-4, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
>> But the bullets could have come from ANY gun, any of 2.5 million guns.
>
>Why can't conspiracy believers *ever* add things up?

Because it doesn't add up.

>There was only ONE gun being fired at J.D. Tippit.

What's the evidence for this?

>And shells from that ONE gun were being dumped onto 10th Street immediately after Tippit was shot.

What's the evidence for this?

>And those shells were ejected from the gun Oswald had on him when he was arrested.

Ben Holmes

May 31, 2023, 11:38:36 AM5/31/23
On Mon, 22 May 2023 12:53:01 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It is a little unreasonable for us to expect them to add 2 + 2 and get the right answer.

Ben Holmes

May 31, 2023, 3:44:12 PM5/31/23
On Mon, 22 May 2023 14:11:49 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

> But only one person did, Oswald.

Can you name this logcal fallacy?

Bud

May 31, 2023, 4:17:20 PM5/31/23
The truth isn`t a fallacy.

donald willis

Jun 1, 2023, 11:36:55 AM6/1/23
On Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 11:51:42 PM UTC-7, Sky Throne 19efppp wrote:
> Yup. That's what Expert Cunningham said. Any one of 2.5 million revolvers could have been used to shoot Tippit. He can't tell which.

Hey! That narrows it down, right?

Ben Holmes

Jun 8, 2023, 9:30:14 AM6/8/23
On Wed, 31 May 2023 13:17:19 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:44:12?PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 May 2023 14:11:49 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:
>>> But only one person did, Oswald.
>>
>> Can you name this logcal fallacy?
>
> The truth isn`t a fallacy.

Guess not. It's known as "Begging The Question."