Proof That Chickenshit Can't Read...

Ben Holmes

Feb 3, 2023, 12:40:34 PM2/3/23
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:19:21 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Jul 31, 10:53 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>> In article <dd9d7c3e-5ea0-417a-8b11-34065b420...@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
>> dgrill...@hotmail.com says...

>>> logic." <<<

Who killed who? Reread, and keep this in mind as you read further...

"He" didn't do "what?" Answer this, before continuing...

>>>The evidence says he didn't do it? What evidence might THAT be? I'm
>>>genuinely curious.

The evidence says he didn't do **WHAT**? Chickenshit can't figure out
what is being discussed... even though it's crystal clear from the
above...

>> You could begin with the scientific evidence... the cheek caste that was
>> negative for any deposits from rifle blowback,

I began to answer the question that was asked...

> <snicker> Ben thinks Tippit was shot by a rifle.

Chickenshit proves he can't read. He somehow got all twisted around,
and despite the fact that the topic is who killed JFK, he's got Tippit
on the brain. Chickenshit simply can't read.

>>despite a control test that
>> showed "heavy deposits" from others who'd fired a Mannlicher Carcano.
>
> Produce those test results.

(Notice that this has *NOTHING* to do with Tippit.)

They've already been cited for. As I stated last time:

"Don't need to. This has already been established.

You'll find it documented by Mark Lane."

Run coward... RUN!

>> You can move to the timing issues, an assassin was seen in the TSBD window for a
>> short time *AFTER* the shots,
>
> Brennan said "a moment".

(Notice that this has *NOTHING* to do with Tippit...)

Let's look at that statement, and see how reasonable it is:

Mr. BRENNAN. Well, as it appeared to me he was standing up and resting
against the left window sill, with gun shouldered to his right
shoulder, holding the gun with his left hand and taking positive aim
and fired his last shot. As I calculate a couple of seconds. He drew
the gun back from the window as though he was drawing it back to his
side and maybe paused for another second as though to assure hisself
that he hit his mark, and then he disappeared. And, at the same
moment, I was diving off of that firewall and to the right for bullet
protection of this stone wall that is a little higher on the Houston
side.

So tell us, Chickenshit - how long was Brennan's view of the assassin
after the shots were fired?

A more contempory statement made that same day was this:

"I was looking at the man in this window at the time of the last
explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his side and stepped down
out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry."

No "moment" listed...

>>yet this would have made it impossible for Baker
>> to meet up with him on the 2nd floor.
>
> Ben is confused, the topic here was the Tippit murder. He is
>bringing up aspects of the assassination he is wrong about.

And here we see that Chickenshit is COMPLETELY confused. He really
does believe that the topic is Tippit.

WHAT A MAROON!!!

The thread originally *started* with Tippit - but this thread for
several posts now has been about JFK.

And Chickenshit simply can't follow it...

This shows the reasoning skills of a typical believer...

>> Then you could move to the fact that all the *medical* evidence showed the neck
>> wound to be a FRONTAL shot -
>
> What tests were performed to determine this?

No tests needed. This is a simple judgment call by doctors who
routinely treated gunshot victims.

>>and no-one in the TSBD could have fired such a shot
>> (although this goes to conspiracy more than the identity of the TSBD shooter.)
>>
>> Sadly though, most LNT'ers simply don't know the evidence in this case, and rely
>> on the opinion of the Warren Commission Report - despite the obvious flaws,
>> misrepresentations, and outright lies contained within it.
>
> Maybe you kooks will someday put something up to compare it to.
>Perhaps for the hundredth anniversary of the crime.

Already done... but believers are TERRIFIED of reading it. That 5
volume set by Douglas Horne is just too frightening for believers to
read.