Just Too Much Truth Being Revealed!

Ben Holmes

Feb 3, 2023, 1:06:25 PM2/3/23
In article
<b1e9b6ef-041c-4df3...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
Burb says...

>Can anyone tell me why the TSBD shooter (LHO or anyone else for that
>matter) would decide NOT to take a 1st shot while limo is facing the
>shooter on Houston? (Besides the fact that the declination of Elm
>gives the shooter a longer amount of time to hit a moving target, that
>is...)
>
>I'm not a gunman, so maybe this Q is infantile but it has always
>bothered me...your input would be greatly appreciated!
>
>Burb (The Oft' Killfiled McAdams Poster!)

Because the other shooters would not have had a shot at that point.

Ben Holmes

Feb 3, 2023, 5:53:19 PM2/3/23
Chuckles has no refutation of such an obvious answer...

Charles Schuyler

Feb 3, 2023, 9:33:28 PM2/3/23
Begging the question.

Bud

Feb 4, 2023, 6:28:19 AM2/4/23
Yes, lets shoot the President from multiple directions at a place where there are people filming, what could go wrong?

> Chuckles has no refutation of such an obvious answer...

A patently stupid answer. This why you keep your ideas hidden, the more details you provide the more it is revealed how absurd they are.

Scrum Drum

Feb 4, 2023, 9:47:20 AM2/4/23
Ben is thread-flooding - which is an abuse of the board - and needs to be moderated...

Ben Holmes

Feb 6, 2023, 9:18:31 AM2/6/23
On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 03:28:18 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 5:53:19 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 03 Feb 2023 10:06:21 -0800, Ben Holmes
>> <Ad...@ConspiracyJFKForum.com> wrote:
>>
>>>In article
>>><b1e9b6ef-041c-4df3...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
>>>Burb says...

>>>Because the other shooters would not have had a shot at that point.
>
> Yes, lets shoot the President from multiple directions at a place
> where there are people filming, what could go wrong?

Many things did. This is what allows us to see the evidence for
conspiracy. Amusingly, each time we point out these inconsistencies,
you run. The time of JFK's arrival at Bethesda is a good example.

>> Chuckles has no refutation of such an obvious answer...
>
> A patently stupid answer.

And since you've been unable to offer any reason for why it's a
"patently stupid answer" - this can only mean that you're a patently
STUPID man.

Tell us Chickenshit, why are you begging the question?

> This why you keep your ideas hidden, the more details you provide the
> more it is revealed how absurd they are.

Tell us moron - why is it "absurd" for multiple shooters to agree to a
location?

Sounds to me like you're proving just how stupid you are...

I post my ideas daily... you refuse to do so.

Why is that? Cowardice is the only explanation...

Ben Holmes

Feb 6, 2023, 9:18:35 AM2/6/23
Begging The Question: A logical fallacy in which a premise of an
argument contains a direct or indirect assumption that the conclusion
is true; offering a circular argument; circular reasoning.
https://www.wordnik.com/words/begging%20the%20question

As an argument for what happened, it could well be a logical fallacy.

But I was not making an argument. I was answering a question.

Chuckles obviously doesn't know the meaning of the term, and simply
uses it - as I've previiously stated with Chickenshit, to evade
debate.

As an answer to a question, it's not possible to be "begging the
question."

Bud

Feb 6, 2023, 1:41:29 PM2/6/23
On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 9:18:31 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 03:28:18 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 5:53:19 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

> > Yes, lets shoot the President from multiple directions at a place
> > where there are people filming, what could go wrong?
> Many things did. This is what allows us to see the evidence for
> conspiracy. Amusingly, each time we point out these inconsistencies,
> you run. The time of JFK's arrival at Bethesda is a good example.

You refuse to say what this has to do with anything. This leads me to believe it must not have anything to do with anything.

> >> Chuckles has no refutation of such an obvious answer...
> >
> > A patently stupid answer.
> And since you've been unable to offer any reason for why it's a
> "patently stupid answer" -

"Yes, lets shoot the President from multiple directions at a place where there are people filming, what could go wrong?

>this can only mean that you're a patently
> STUPID man.

You are too stupid to see the absurdity of such a plan. I can`t lend you my ability to reason, you have to have something to bring to the table yourself.

> Tell us Chickenshit, why are you begging the question?

Applying reasoned deduction to your ideas (what little you reveal, you are ashamed of them).

> > This why you keep your ideas hidden, the more details you provide the
> > more it is revealed how absurd they are.
> Tell us moron - why is it "absurd" for multiple shooters to agree to a
> location?

That isn`t the whole of the idea, is it? The idea is to frame a single shooter by using multiple shooters, some from the front. This is an incredibly absurd plan that no one in their right mind would dare to consider let alone implement. Which is why you will never go into detail, each step would be more and more absurd, with more and more people needed to be "in on it" that it wouldn`t get far before it would collapse under the weight of fantastic things you heaped onto it.

> Sounds to me like you're proving just how stupid you are...
>
> I post my ideas daily...

You blow hot air daily. You are nothing more than a gasbag who offers nothing of substance. I`m hear nearly 20 years and I still don`t know where you are on most of these things. You are a coward and you are ashamed of your ideas, and rightfully so.

>you refuse to do so.
>
> Why is that? Cowardice is the only explanation...

You started this post which contained this idea of yours...

"Because the other shooters would not have had a shot at that point."

If the idea is examined you will do one of two things, clam up or shoot squid ink and escape. I`ve seen it and seen it, you couldn`t discuss an idea if your very life depended on it.

Bud

Feb 6, 2023, 1:44:47 PM2/6/23
On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 9:18:35 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:33:27 -0800 (PST), Charles Schuyler
> <ch...@reducedfeemortgage.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 12:06:25 PM UTC-6, Ben Holmes wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <b1e9b6ef-041c-4df3...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
> >> Burb says...

> >> Because the other shooters would not have had a shot at that point.
> >
> >Begging the question.
> Begging The Question: A logical fallacy in which a premise of an
> argument contains a direct or indirect assumption that the conclusion
> is true; offering a circular argument; circular reasoning.
> https://www.wordnik.com/words/begging%20the%20question
>
> As an argument for what happened, it could well be a logical fallacy.
>
> But I was not making an argument. I was answering a question.

Your answer contains a position. Advancing an idea or position is making an argument.

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2023, 9:04:04 AM3/8/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:44:46 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 9:18:35 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 18:33:27 -0800 (PST), Charles Schuyler
>> <ch...@reducedfeemortgage.com> wrote:

>>>Begging the question.
>>
>> Begging The Question: A logical fallacy in which a premise of an
>> argument contains a direct or indirect assumption that the conclusion
>> is true; offering a circular argument; circular reasoning.
>> https://www.wordnik.com/words/begging%20the%20question
>>
>> As an argument for what happened, it could well be a logical fallacy.
>>
>> But I was not making an argument. I was answering a question.
>
> Your answer...

Cannot be a logical fallacy.

As cited for.

You lose!

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2023, 9:04:04 AM3/8/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:41:28 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 9:18:31 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 03:28:18 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, lets shoot the President from multiple directions at a place
>>> where there are people filming, what could go wrong?
>>
>> Many things did. This is what allows us to see the evidence for
>> conspiracy. Amusingly, each time we point out these inconsistencies,
>> you run. The time of JFK's arrival at Bethesda is a good example.

Logical fallacy deleted.

>>> A patently stupid answer.
>> And since you've been unable to offer any reason for why it's a
>> "patently stupid answer" - this can only mean that you're a patently
>> STUPID man.

Logical fallacy deleted.

>> Tell us Chickenshit, why are you begging the question?

No answer...

>>> This why you keep your ideas hidden, the more details you provide the
>>> more it is revealed how absurd they are.
>>
>> Tell us moron - why is it "absurd" for multiple shooters to agree to a
>> location?
>
> That isn`t the whole of the idea...

Can't answer, I see.

You lose!

>> Sounds to me like you're proving just how stupid you are...
>>
>> I post my ideas daily... you refuse to do so.
>>
>> Why is that? Cowardice is the only explanation...

Logical fallacy deleted...