Riconosciuto considered a bogus lead by Dick Russell

Jim Davenport

Sep 27, 2004, 7:41:46 AM9/27/04
This whole topic of Riconosciuto and Promis and poor
Danny Casolaro is considered by Dick Russell, myself and many others
to be a deliberately bogus lead and many unsuspecting, naive researchers have
been drawn into it in order to waste their time and their lives and to diffuse
their efforts. But then again many other "leads" are in this sam category.

And many other "lives" have been wasted on this and other topics. Even
David Ferrie, the Monkey Virus and most of the facts about him have been
used to blow his contribution up all out of proportion to reality. You only have
to look at the areas surrounding the Shickshinny Knights of Malta, The
World Anti-Communist League, The Pioneer Fund and the H. Smith Richardson
Foundation including Jim Angleton and his American Security Council crowds
including Robert Morris, Charles Willoughby and Ray S. Cline for the answer
as to who were the highest level JFK conspirators. The Russian Fascists
and oil petroleum geologists from Dallas who worked for Sun Oil and the Pews
all reported to Anastase Vonsiatsky, the world vojhd or leader of ALL Russian
Fascists, worldwide including George deM whose wife was BORN in Harbin,
Manchuria (Manchuoko) Vonisiatsky's HQ during the diaspora of The Russian Fascists.
See: John J. Stephan, The Russian Fascists, Harper Row (1979) And yes,
Von, WAS, in fact, THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE, to restore the Czarist Monarchy
for the White Russians after Hitler supposedly was aided and abetted by the Von
crowd and became victorious in WW-II. The best laid plans often go astray.

From: Martin Shackelford (msh...@concentric.net)
> Subject: Judyth Baker, Dave Ferrie and Cancer Research: Back to Reality
>

> View this article only
> Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk
> Date: 2004-09-23 00:48:23 PST
>

> At the age of 12, a young science genius named Michael Riconosciuto was
> building listening devices for the detective agency of Guy Banister in
> New Orleans. As a teenager, he had his own laboratory, and was doing
> cancer research, as Judyth Baker was also doing at the time in Florida.
> David Ferrie later mentioned to her that they had been expecting a young
> cancer researcher on the scene in May 1963, and assumed Judyth Baker was
> the person they were expecting. It may have been Michael Riconosciuto
> instead, and Judyth may have fallen into the situation by chance,
> showing up in New Orleans two weeks before Michael did. At the time, she
> simply assumed that Ochsner had mentioned her to them.
> This was brought to our attention recently when a journalist shared with
> us her recent interview with Riconosciuto. Already aware of his
> connection to Banister and to his teenage cancer research, the reporter
> asked if Banister ever gave Michael reading materials on the subject of
> cancer research--and was told yes, he had. The reporter mentioned names
> including Judyth Baker and Judyth Vary. Michael indicated that some of
> the cancer research materials he had been shown by Banister were written
> by a Judyth Vary. Asked if he considered Judyth to be genuine, he said
> he did.
> Later, Riconosciuto became an expert in computer encryption. He was
> employed by the CIA-funded Wackenhut-Cabazon Indian joint venture at
> another point, and CIA agent Robert Booth Nichols testified that
> Riconosciuto was in close contact with Bobby Inman, who served with both
> the NSA and CIA. He was one of the architects of the "backdoor" in the
> PROMIS software purchased by the CIA for distribution to foreign
> intelligence agencies, allowing the CIA access to information from their
> systems. The Wackenhut-Cabazon organization was also involved in
> biowarfare, according to a manuscript called "The Last Circle" by Carol
> Seymour, which mentions it in passing, its primary focus being a
> Kentucky paramilitary drug-dealing operation. In 1991, during the first
> Bush administration, Riconosciuto was accused of being involved in the
> construction of a methamphetamine lab, and sent to prison, where he
> remains. In case that wasn't enough to quiet him, his wife was accused
> of child neglect, and their children were removed, using the meth lab
> charge as a basis.
>
> Martin

Dr Truth

Sep 27, 2004, 7:55:41 AM9/27/04
"Jim Davenport" <jdave...@webshipments.com> wrote in message

> This whole topic of Riconosciuto and Promis and poor
> Danny Casolaro is considered by Dick Russell, myself and many others
> to be a deliberately bogus lead and many unsuspecting, naive researchers
> have
> been drawn into it in order to waste their time and their lives and to
> diffuse
> their efforts. But then again many other "leads" are in this sam
> category.

Don't be so hard on Martin, Jim. He probably needs the money.

Martin Shackelford

Sep 28, 2004, 3:18:33 AM9/28/04
I have in fact written and posted about the Knights of Malta, Angleton,
the Dallas Russians, DeMohrenschildt and the petroleum connections,
etc.--all valid areas of research.

Martin

Martin Shackelford

Sep 28, 2004, 3:22:42 AM9/28/04
You must be either ignorant or a real jackass to think money has
anything to to with ANYTHING relating to my involvement in JFK research.
Or perhaps this is just another of your cheap smear attempts.

Martin

Jim Davenport

Sep 28, 2004, 5:38:09 AM9/28/04
Martin Shackelford wrote:
> I have in fact written and posted about the Knights of Malta, Angleton,
> the Dallas Russians, DeMohrenschildt and the petroleum connections,
> etc.--all valid areas of research.
>
> Martin

While that may be true, can you yet commit, after FORTY YEARS, to
a SINGLE THESIS, A SINGLE ANGLE (TON) or one UNIFIED CONSPIRACY
THEORY after all is said and done? Or will you end up with a Rambler
and Rambling thesis like Dick Bartholemew, who tries to link every person
ever associated with the JFK conspiracy to a single automotive vehicle?

Or that deMohrenschildt researcher from California, who seems to think
that George deM KNEW everyone who ever lived since the beginning of time?

Come on pick your Dirty Dozen like Condon did. And like I have done.

And list them for all to see, right here and now. No equivocating, no
quibbling, no prevarication. And how about Willoughby and Morris?
You had a shot at them in 1993 and blew it. Changed your mind yet?

Martin Shackelford

Sep 29, 2004, 12:56:43 AM9/29/04
I don't respond to "right here and now" demands--Dave Reitzes makes them
all the time. They're bullshit.

Martin

Jim Davenport

Sep 29, 2004, 8:13:00 AM9/29/04
Martin Shackelford wrote:
> I don't respond to "right here and now" demands--Dave Reitzes makes them
> all the time. They're bullshit.
>
> Martin

Well, OK then, whenever you figure it out and whenever
you get the time in your busy schedule and whenever you
give up on those bogus leads you thrive on. Whatever.
Alfred J. Prufrock, III you are by T. S. Eliot.

Jim Davenport

Sep 29, 2004, 8:15:38 AM9/29/04
Martin Shackelford wrote:

> I don't respond to "right here and now" demands--Dave Reitzes makes them
> all the time. They're bullshit.
>
> Martin

Plus, I honestly believe that those on a forty year circle jerk
are no better than those who have been denying a conspiracy
for forty years. They deny it and you deny your chance to prove
them wrong somehow with a unified conspiracy theory that would
knock their socks off. What is the difference? Neither group
has accomplished a damn thing in 40 years with these tactics.

Bud

Sep 29, 2004, 2:38:02 PM9/29/04
Jim Davenport <jdave...@webshipments.com> wrote in message news:<KHx6d.11296$XC.8484@trndny08>...

> Martin Shackelford wrote:
>
> > I don't respond to "right here and now" demands--Dave Reitzes makes them
> > all the time. They're bullshit.
> >
> > Martin
> >

> Plus, I honestly believe that those on a forty year circle jerk
> are no better than those who have been denying a conspiracy
> for forty years. They deny it and you deny your chance to prove
> them wrong somehow with a unified conspiracy theory that would
> knock their socks off.

What difference would it make what bogus conspiracy theory you all
rallied behind? None I`ve seen so far has had any effect on my
apparel.

> What is the difference? Neither group
> has accomplished a damn thing in 40 years with these tactics.

The LN have nothing to accomplish, no goals to achieve. The
murderer lived a few days longer than his victims. We were going to
defile his grave, dig him up and cut his head off, but the CT robbed
us even of that satisfaction.