Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 6

Gil Jesus

Oct 24, 2023, 4:29:00 AM10/24/23
QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?

John Corbett

Oct 24, 2023, 6:32:55 AM10/24/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:29:00 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?

Who knows? Who gives a fuck? How many times did James Earl Ray make threats against MLK?
How many times did Sirhan Sirhan make threats against RFK? How many times did Sarah Jane
Moore or Squeaky Fromme make threats against Gerald Ford? How many times did John
Hinckley make threats against Ronald Reagan? Do you think assassins typically announce their
intentions in advance? Why do you think your question is the least bit relevant?

Ben Holmes

Oct 24, 2023, 9:00:18 AM10/24/23
On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 03:32:53 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:29:00?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
>> QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?
>
>Who knows?

Any honest person who's reviewed the evidence.

Clearly, you aren't honest enough to acknowledge the truth.

recip...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2023, 6:47:00 PM10/24/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 3:29:00 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
> QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?

Prior to his murderous ascent to the UT bell tower, how many times had Charles Whitman threatened the people of Austin or the UT student body?

Bud

Oct 24, 2023, 7:08:47 PM10/24/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:29:00 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?

How many times did someone other than Lee Harvey Oswald kill John F Kennedy? Zero.

John Corbett

Oct 25, 2023, 7:40:03 AM10/25/23
As is his custom, when the idiocy of Gil's questions are pointed out to him, Gil disappears. If
he had a purpose for these questions or a point to be made, he would address the points others
make, but that's not his game. He is just trying to be a pain in the ass. A slightly less obnoxious
one than his idol Benny Yellowpanties.

Ben Holmes

Oct 25, 2023, 9:06:39 AM10/25/23
On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 16:08:45 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

Ben Holmes

Oct 25, 2023, 9:06:39 AM10/25/23
On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 04:40:02 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 7:08:47?PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>> On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:29:00?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
>> > QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?
>> How many times did someone other than Lee Harvey Oswald kill John F Kennedy? Zero.
>
>As is his custom, when the idiocy of Gil's questions are pointed out to him, Gil disappears.

Yet responses are made. You simply run from them.

You couldn't answer Gil's question. Yet you whine that he didn't
respond to your cowardice.

Wny would he? He's too busy laughing at you!

>If he had a purpose for these questions or a point to be made

Proving yet again that you're a moron, he's *MADE* his point. You
just can't figure it out.

>he would address the points others make

Why does he need to address non-answers?

M Kfivethousand

Oct 25, 2023, 4:58:05 PM10/25/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 5:32:55 AM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:29:00 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> > QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?
> Who knows? Who gives a fuck?

They are not the same but similar things impact both

mk5000

But not scribed,
I've imbibed It,
Lived It,
I breathe it,--DIGITAL POET

Brian Doyle

Oct 25, 2023, 5:10:28 PM10/25/23
On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 4:58:05 PM UTC-4, M Kfivethousand wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 5:32:55 AM UTC-5, John Corbett wrote:

Whether Gil is correct or not he's thread spamming...

Gil Jesus

Oct 26, 2023, 4:58:05 AM10/26/23
On Wednesday, October 25, 2023 at 5:10:28 PM UTC-4, Brian Doyle wrote:
> Whether Gil is correct or not he's thread spamming...

I post 5 questions a day.
Others, including you, have done more than that.

So GFY.

Bud

Oct 26, 2023, 5:59:36 PM10/26/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 4:29:00 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?

None I`m aware of. NEXT!

Chuck Schuyler

Oct 26, 2023, 9:54:02 PM10/26/23
On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 3:29:00 AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:

> QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?

“I didn’t want to harm the man. I thought he was a very nice gentleman. Soft-spoken. I thought so right up to the moment I cut his throat.”

--Perry Smith on killing Herb Clutter from 'In Cold Blood' by Truman Capote

Ben Holmes

Oct 27, 2023, 9:18:27 AM10/27/23
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 14:59:35 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>

Ben Holmes

Oct 27, 2023, 9:18:27 AM10/27/23
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 18:54:01 -0700 (PDT), Chuck Schuyler
<chucksch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, October 24, 2023 at 3:29:00?AM UTC-5, Gil Jesus wrote:
>

>> QUESTION # 6: Prior to 11/22/63, how many times did Oswald make threats about President Kennedy ?

Logical fallacy deleted. Logical fallacies are *NEVER* legitimate
answers to a question.