Eddy Dolan - Senility Got To Him Too Soon!

Ben Holmes

Feb 3, 2023, 1:48:49 PM2/3/23
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:07:22 -0700 (PDT), Ed Dolan
<74030...@compuserve.com> wrote:

>On 8 Aug 2008 17:58:22 -0700, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>
>>In article <80d4b7ad-59b5-45c8...@n38g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,
>>aeffects says...
>>>
>>>On Aug 8, 11:49 am, Ed Dolan <74030.3...@compuserve.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>>yeah, right! LMFAO!
>>
>>Oh, I don't doubt that he's a retired Marine... it's just embarrassing that
>>there *are* Marines who are liars and cowards.
>>
>>He's right there at Quantico, and is scared silly of admitting that there's a
>>Staff Academy headquartered there...
>
>Two more of your lies, Benji-boy. You don't scare me, and there is no
>such unit as "Staff Academy". Staff embers, officers, have only
>only a Command and Staff College where they are educated to be senior
>officers (S-1s, S-2s, G-3s, G-4s in Bns, Regts MEUs, MEFs, etc.
>Briefly I was a staffer in the Camp Lejeune G-3 as the Range Officer.
>There was no thought to sending me to school.
>
>> or of checking their records for the first quarter of 1983 for
>> my name.
>
>Since the "Staff Academy" does not exiat there is nothing to check.

Of course, anyone can click this link, and see who's telling the
truth, and who's lying:
"https://www.google.com/search?q=USMC+Staff+Academy+Quantico+VA

And I can well believe that there was "no thought" of sending Eddy
Dolan to school - the military only sends those whom it would be
worthwhile for further education.

It would be a silly waste of taxpayer money to send just *anyone* to
continuing education.