A .45 Fired From The Storm Drain?

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 11, 2010, 3:48:04 PM6/11/10
Roger Craig said that "the mystery man" the blond haired guy in a suit
near officers Walther & Foster across from the knoll, as photographed in
several pictures pocketed a .45 slug that was embedded with brain tissue
and hair...

Interesting, because in A Deeper Darker Truth Tom Wilson opines that the
fatal headshot could only have come from the storm drain and leaves a
large avulsive wound in the top right rear of JFK's heads as seen in
good copies of Moorman's photo and depicted on the cover.

Sam Pate local broadcaster in the motorcade saw smoke emanating from
the storm drain & was told the same day as the Murder, that a mob thug
Jerry Bruno from Chicago fired the fatal shot from the storm drain using
a .45 and was told this by a Pete Lucas, who had a local Bar-Bq eatery
and knew Jack Ruby...Laz

Jason Burke

Jun 11, 2010, 5:48:35 PM6/11/10

And you believe this? Are you ANYWHERE near serious!?!
Might as well say everyone in the Plaza took a shot at Kennedy.

j leyden

Jun 11, 2010, 6:08:07 PM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 3:48�pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Roger Craig said that "the mystery man" the blond haired guy in a suit

Sorry, Laz, I didn't get past "Roger Craig said..."

JGL

> and knew Jack Ruby...Laz �

Doc

Jun 11, 2010, 7:27:59 PM6/11/10

It's time for you to put on your tin-foil hat and back away from that
webtv.

Bud

Jun 11, 2010, 9:32:59 PM6/11/10
On Jun 11, 3:48 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Roger Craig said that "the mystery man" the blond haired guy in a suit
> near officers Walther & Foster across from the knoll, as photographed in
> several pictures pocketed a .45 slug that was embedded with brain tissue
> and hair...

<snicker> Craig let people take evidence for souvenirs?

> Interesting, because in A Deeper Darker Truth Tom Wilson opines that the
> fatal headshot could only have come from the storm drain and leaves a
> large avulsive wound in the top right rear of JFK's heads as seen in
> good copies of Moorman's photo and depicted on the cover.
>
> Sam Pate  local broadcaster in the motorcade saw smoke emanating from
> the storm drain & was told the same day as the Murder, that a mob thug
> Jerry Bruno from Chicago fired the fatal shot from the storm drain using
> a .45 and was told this by a Pete Lucas, who had a local Bar-Bq eatery
> and knew Jack Ruby...Laz

Why would you think firing a .45 would make a noticeable amount of
smoke?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 11, 2010, 10:08:20 PM6/11/10

Just another one of the many lies from the lips of Roger "Perpetual
Liar" Craig.

mucher1

Jun 12, 2010, 3:11:11 AM6/12/10
On 11 Jun., 21:48, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Roger Craig said that "the mystery man" the blond haired guy in a suit
> near officers Walther & Foster across from the knoll, as photographed in
> several pictures pocketed a .45 slug that was embedded with brain tissue
> and hair...

Where does he make that assertion? This is from his unpublished
manuscript:

(quote)

We [Jim Garrison and the author] also discussed the 45 caliber slug
found on the south side of Elm Street, in the grass, by E. R. (Buddy)
Walthers. Buddy had indeed found such a slug. He and I discussed it
the evening of November 22, 1963. Buddy also gave a statement to the
Dallas Press confirming this find (found among bits of brain matter).
However, he later denied finding it--after Decker had a long talk with
him and subsequent to newsmen questioning the Sheriff about the
evidence.
Jim Garrison also had a picture of an unidentified man picking up
this 45 slug and Buddy is also in that photograph. I asked Buddy about
this many times--after his denial--but he never made any comment

(unquote)

Sean Smiley

Jun 12, 2010, 4:37:46 PM6/12/10

The storm-drain vantage point is tantalizing, but I recall one of the
JFK documentaries showing someone in the drain looking out, & it
didn't look like he could see much of anything above.
dcw

John McAdams

Jun 14, 2010, 8:24:35 PM6/14/10

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/slug.htm

.John

--
The Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 15, 2010, 3:03:35 AM6/15/10
I posted this because I thought it was interesting, didn't say I
believed it...laz

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 15, 2010, 3:22:26 AM6/15/10
Another thing-no one on the planet knows how many shooters, how many
shots and from what location with 100% certainty...I was thinking about
this at work and realized there is about 10 possible shooter locations,
probably 4 or 5 good ones, but after the knoll..it does get pretty
speculative.My general hypothesis is- there was 2-3 shots fired there
from 2 different locations on the Grassy Knoll,-2-3 shots fired from the
TSBD, but not from the patsy's nest, rather the window that D.H. Byrd
took as a souvenir & possibly one shot from the 2nd floor of the
dal-tex..and possibly one shot from the roof of the records Bldg.

Jason Burke

Jun 15, 2010, 4:51:13 AM6/15/10

But what about the other seventeen shooters? Especially the ones with
the magic ice bullets?

Ben Holmes

Jun 15, 2010, 8:53:08 AM6/15/10
In article <4C173F01...@comcast.net>, Jason Burke says...

What kooks like this fail to realize is that their sarcasm is better directed at
the lies of the WC.

Good summary, Laz...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

robcap...@netscape.com

Jun 15, 2010, 12:22:16 PM6/15/10
On Jun 11, 10:08 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Just another one of the many lies from the lips of Roger "Perpetual
> Liar" Craig.

More slander by Von Pein! He hasn't shown Craig lied once with
supporting evidence!

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 15, 2010, 12:58:28 PM6/15/10
Sean, it's true that visibility from the storm drain is poor now, but
that's due to the many re-pavings of Elm Street since 1963, building up
the surface considerably. Researchers who entered the drain up thru the
70's had a pretty good view of oncoming cars, so a headshot apparently
was quite feasible at the time.----Old Laz

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 15, 2010, 3:47:36 PM6/15/10
I actually was in the storm drain in '92 & as my dad said it had been
paved over many times, so the street was higher than in '63...at that
time it didn't look like it could be done, though I'm 6"1, maybe some
5"7 or"8 marksman in '63..with the pavement a few inches lower could
have possibly done it..just another thing that's unlikely, but can't be
ruled out entirely...

There's some interesting stuff in Horne vol. 4 on witnesses who thought
a shot originated close to the car, or the sound resembled a revolver
,including Clint Hill in his Nov.30 1963 SS Report. ..Laz

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 15, 2010, 4:06:11 PM6/15/10
Another lingering mystery-who is the sandy haired guy who is with
Officers Walthers and Foster? The fact that he's never been identified
after all this time etc..is certainly suspicious? There was a video by
Mark Oakes who tried to say this was FBI Agent Bob Barrett, but Barrett
had dark hair, was thinner, and wore glasses, as I recall from seeing
Dale Myers book on the Tippit shooting, which I only glanced at once.

Another interesting thing about this sandy haired guy is a picture of
him in Trask's book POTP, running by the umbrella man and dark
complected man on Elm...with the sound of the shots this guy already off
and to the races...Laz

Doc

Jun 15, 2010, 7:57:00 PM6/15/10
Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <4C173F01...@comcast.net>, Jason Burke says...
> >
> >lazu...@webtv.net wrote:
> >> Another thing-no one on the planet knows how many shooters, how many
> >> shots and from what location with 100% certainty...I was thinking
> >> about this at work and realized there is about 10 possible shooter
> >> locations, probably 4 or 5 good ones, but after the knoll..it does get
> >> pretty speculative.My general hypothesis is- there was 2-3 shots fired
> >> there from 2 different locations on the Grassy Knoll,-2-3 shots fired
> >> from the TSBD, but not from the patsy's nest, rather the window that
> >> D.H. Byrd took as a souvenir & possibly one shot from the 2nd floor of
> >> the dal-tex..and possibly one shot from the roof of the records Bldg.
> >>

> >But what about the other seventeen shooters? Especially the ones with
> >the magic ice bullets?
>
> What kooks like this fail to realize is that their sarcasm is better
> directed at the lies of the WC.
>
> Good summary, Laz...

All those shots and only two hits. You'd think the conspirators would have
hired marksmen. Oswald was a better shot with only three! And he--according
to the CTs--was terrible!

You guys are amazing in the lengths you'll go to deny that Oswald was the
only shooter.

Ben Holmes

Jun 15, 2010, 8:36:26 PM6/15/10
In article <20100615195202.982$y...@newsreader.com>, Doc says...

>Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

>> >But what about the other seventeen shooters? Especially the ones with
>> >the magic ice bullets?
>>
>> What kooks like this fail to realize is that their sarcasm is better
>> directed at the lies of the WC.
>>
>> Good summary, Laz...
>
>All those shots and only two hits.

RFK.

>You'd think the conspirators would have
>hired marksmen.

They did. JFK died.

>Oswald was a better shot with only three! And he--according
>to the CTs--was terrible!

He provably was. Why don't you list your military expertise to judge his
shooting ability?

>You guys are amazing in the lengths you'll go to deny that Oswald was the
>only shooter.

Nah... the evidence does that. Wouldn't bother me at all if he'd been one of the
conspirators...

Of course, if you *really* want to make a splash here... the 45 Questions await.

Bud

Jun 15, 2010, 10:08:54 PM6/15/10
On Jun 15, 8:36 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <20100615195202.982...@newsreader.com>, Doc says...
>

> >Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> >> In article <4C173F01.5000...@comcast.net>, Jason Burke says...

> >> What kooks like this fail to realize is that their sarcasm is better
> >> directed at the lies of the WC.
>
> >> Good summary, Laz...
>
> >All those shots and only two hits.
>
> RFK.
>
> >You'd think the conspirators would have
> >hired marksmen.
>
> They did. JFK died.
>
> >Oswald was a better shot with only three! And he--according
> >to the CTs--was terrible!
>
> He provably was.

Ben thinks the Marines give sharpshooter medals to people who are
terrible shots.

> Why don't you list your military expertise to judge his
> shooting ability?

What did the experts in the Marines rank Oswald as in boot camp?

> >You guys are amazing in the lengths you'll go to deny that Oswald was the
> >only shooter.
>
> Nah... the evidence does that. Wouldn't bother me at all if he'd been one of the
> conspirators...
>
> Of course, if you *really* want to make a splash here... the 45 Questions await.

And if you address the ideas Ben raises in those questions Ben`s
killfilter awaits.

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 16, 2010, 1:18:46 PM6/16/10
Doc sputtered: "All those shots and only two hits. You'd think the

conspirators would have hired marksmen."

Have you ever heard of Homer McMahon of the NPIC? Upon viewing 8X10
transparencies of frames from the ORIGINAL Z film, he concluded there
were at least six hits. The evidence strongly suggests two hits to JFK's
head, a hit to his back, and a hit to his throat.
Additionally, there were two hits to JBC, one to his back and the other
his right wrist. That totals six separate hits, and six separate
bullets, indicating several marksmen---and yes. the conspirators did
hire expert marksmen.-----Old Laz

Ben Holmes

Jun 16, 2010, 2:25:33 PM6/16/10
In article <22832-4C1...@storefull-3253.bay.webtv.net>,
lazu...@webtv.net says...

Actually fairly good shooting for a moving vehicle.

robcap...@netscape.com

Jun 16, 2010, 3:15:04 PM6/16/10

Why don't any of the LNers ever ask the question of why did Kellerman
NOT get up and jump on top of JFK??? Isn't this standard procedure?
Why did he remain planted in the front seat?? He was not even
supposed to be there, yet he was and did nothing.

Bud

Jun 16, 2010, 4:38:40 PM6/16/10
On Jun 16, 3:15 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

> On Jun 16, 1:18 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Doc sputtered: "All those shots and only two hits. You'd think the
> > conspirators would have hired marksmen."
>
> > Have you ever heard of Homer McMahon of the NPIC? Upon viewing 8X10
> > transparencies of frames from the ORIGINAL Z film, he concluded there
> > were at least six hits. The evidence strongly suggests two hits to JFK's
> > head, a hit to his back, and a hit to his throat.
> > Additionally, there were two hits to JBC, one to his back and the other
> > his right wrist. That totals six separate hits, and six separate
> > bullets, indicating several marksmen---and yes. the conspirators did
> > hire expert marksmen.-----Old Laz
>
> Why don't any of the LNers ever ask the question of why did Kellerman
> NOT get up and jump on top of JFK???

Because we aren`t retarded enough to think he was told the President
would be shot and he was to do nothing.

> Isn't this standard procedure?
> Why did he remain planted in the front seat??  He was not even
> supposed to be there, yet he was and did nothing.

Right, instead of having him do nothing the conspiracy you imagine
could have removed him altogether and nobody would have thought much
about it. Yet even that doesn`t stop you from stumbling down this
path.

Bud

Jun 16, 2010, 4:43:46 PM6/16/10
On Jun 16, 1:18 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

Such terrible, terrible thinking. The plan was to have a volley of
shots and pin that one one guy? Every wound was a different bullet
(and only Oswald`s in evidence)? You guys really need a new hobby, I
can`t imagine anyone signing their name to such stupidity.

Sam McClung

Jun 16, 2010, 5:23:58 PM6/16/10
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

maybe one day the ss will reveal how many of its personnel in dealey plaza
during the shooting had ever heard suppressed gunfire before the
assassination

(probably none = unfamiliar territory)

Jason Burke

Jun 16, 2010, 5:25:23 PM6/16/10

Wow. Surprised you didn't use Homer Simpson. He'd be just as reliable to
"prove" your nonsense.

webtv?!? Are you kidding me with that?

Doc

Jun 16, 2010, 8:16:51 PM6/16/10
Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <20100615195202.982$y...@newsreader.com>, Doc says...
> >
> >Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> >> In article <4C173F01...@comcast.net>, Jason Burke says...

> >> What kooks like this fail to realize is that their sarcasm is better
> >> directed at the lies of the WC.
> >>
> >> Good summary, Laz...
> >
> >All those shots and only two hits.
>
> RFK.

That's your proof? After all these years, that's all you can come up with?
Are you even faintly aware that RFK was shot with an Iver-Johnson
short-barreled .22 revolver, one of the most notoriously inaccurate
handguns ever produced? Have you ever even seen one? I had one and the damn
front sight fell off after three shots! It was so cheaply made you had to
pull out the cylinder pin to reload it! Is that what your JFK assassins
used? What kind of blithering idiot ARE you anyway? RFK? THAT'S IT????

> >You'd think the conspirators would have
> >hired marksmen.
>
> They did. JFK died.

Oh, he died all right. That's the only thing you got right. But there were
no "they"s involved. Oswald did it all on his little lonesome.

> >Oswald was a better shot with only three! And he--according
> >to the CTs--was terrible!
>
> He provably was.

No, he was provably a damn good shot. Two out of three hits on a moving
target at ranges up to 88 yards and one of them a head shot. All from one
rifle with three bullets from that one rifle and provably fired from no
other. And all from the TSBD, where the rifle and shell casings were found.
Your imaginary assassins were firing shots all over the place from many
vantage points and just kept missing and missing and missing and.... but
they cleaned up their brass!

If you're going to have an international conspiracy to assassinate the
President of the United States, then hire someone other than the Keystone
Kops to carry it out!

>Why don't you list your military expertise to judge his
> shooting ability?

Military expertise? Bwahaha! As if a draft-dodging, anti-American,
Presidential-assassin-adoring, lying-bastard-retard like you would know
anything about military expertise! But I hold an NRA Expert rating in
Highpower Sporting Rifle, and many, many shooting awards. You wouldn't know
a barrel from a buttstock.

> >You guys are amazing in the lengths you'll go to deny that Oswald was
> >the only shooter.
>
> Nah... the evidence does that. Wouldn't bother me at all if he'd been one
> of the conspirators...
>
> Of course, if you *really* want to make a splash here... the 45 Questions
> await.

Tell you what, why don't you print out your 45 questions on heavy manila
paper, stick it up your butt, and see what comes out. I don't play your
silly games, loser. Got it?

Ben Holmes

Jun 16, 2010, 10:57:29 PM6/16/10
In article <20100616201141.056$1...@newsreader.com>, Doc says...

>Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

>> >All those shots and only two hits.
>>
>> RFK.
>
>That's your proof?

One simple example is all that's needed.

>After all these years, that's all you can come up with?

Actually, the topic has never come up before. I pulled that example off the top
of my head in mere seconds...

>Are you even faintly aware that RFK was shot with an Iver-Johnson
>short-barreled .22 revolver, one of the most notoriously inaccurate
>handguns ever produced?

"Notoriously inaccurate" from a few feet away?

Doesn't the stupidities that LNT'ers are forced to accept ever bother you?

>Have you ever even seen one? I had one and the damn
>front sight fell off after three shots! It was so cheaply made you had to
>pull out the cylinder pin to reload it! Is that what your JFK assassins
>used? What kind of blithering idiot ARE you anyway? RFK? THAT'S IT????

I've often noted that when trolls can't provide a reasonable answer, they tend
to throw as many words as they can - hoping that readers won't notice...

>> >You'd think the conspirators would have
>> >hired marksmen.
>>
>> They did. JFK died.
>
>Oh, he died all right. That's the only thing you got right. But there were
>no "they"s involved. Oswald did it all on his little lonesome.

Then the 45 Questions wouldn't pose any problems for you...

Go to it!

>> >Oswald was a better shot with only three! And he--according
>> >to the CTs--was terrible!
>>
>> He provably was.
>
>No, he was provably a damn good shot.

Nope.

Being a former Marine, and one who *taught* marksmanship - I know far better
than a troll like you what his range scores mean.

>Two out of three hits on a moving
>target at ranges up to 88 yards and one of them a head shot.

Presuming the facts, then using them to "prove" the facts.

Rather circular, don't you think?

>All from one
>rifle with three bullets from that one rifle and provably fired from no
>other.

And provably a false statement.

Since, even by the WCR's theory, one bullet was never recovered, you just made a
statement that the facts can't support.

>And all from the TSBD, where the rifle and shell casings were found.
>Your imaginary assassins were firing shots all over the place from many
>vantage points and just kept missing and missing and missing and.... but
>they cleaned up their brass!

Nah... brass was indeed found, as were other bullets.

>If you're going to have an international conspiracy to assassinate the
>President of the United States, then hire someone other than the Keystone
>Kops to carry it out!

They fooled you, didn't they?

>> Why don't you list your military expertise to judge his
>> shooting ability?
>
>Military expertise? Bwahaha! As if a draft-dodging, anti-American,
>Presidential-assassin-adoring, lying-bastard-retard like you would know
>anything about military expertise!

Well stupid, considering that *I* have a DD-214 that lists an Honorable
Discharge, it seems that between the two of us, someone is lying...

>But I hold an NRA Expert rating in
>Highpower Sporting Rifle, and many, many shooting awards. You wouldn't know
>a barrel from a buttstock.

BRASS.

>> >You guys are amazing in the lengths you'll go to deny that Oswald was
>> >the only shooter.
>>
>> Nah... the evidence does that. Wouldn't bother me at all if he'd been one
>> of the conspirators...
>>
>> Of course, if you *really* want to make a splash here... the 45 Questions
>> await.
>
>Tell you what, why don't you print out your 45 questions on heavy manila
>paper, stick it up your butt, and see what comes out. I don't play your
>silly games, loser. Got it?

Yep... moron.

Plonk!

Jason Burke

Jun 16, 2010, 11:28:14 PM6/16/10

Why on EARTH should anyone waste time on the 45 questions of nonsense?
Show some actual PROOF - or at least something that looks like proof. Or
pull your head out of your ass.

Oh, wait. You have no proof or anyone other than LHO from the TBD with
the MC. Because there IS none. Because that's what happened.

>>> He provably was.
>> No, he was provably a damn good shot.
>

> Nope.
>
> Being a former Marine, and one who *taught* marksmanship - I know far better
> than a troll like you what his range scores mean.

And, uh, just WHAT do LHO's scores mean? Oh, wait, I know! They passed
him even though he couldn't hit a rabbit with a shotgun.

Yes, all his scores were faked. Okay, you're right - and everyone who
knows is wrong.

Doc

Jun 17, 2010, 7:18:45 PM6/17/10
Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

> Plonk!

Oh Happy Day! I've been added to Ben's killfilter! That moron actually
believes that suppressing free speech is a virtue! Just like all the other
CTs, Ben can't deal with reality so he finds an easy way to avoid it.

No big deal. All CTs are cowards anyway.

tomnln

Jun 17, 2010, 7:56:36 PM6/17/10

"Doc" <doc...@hotmailSPAM.com> wrote in message

YOU have NEVER been seen HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/invitation.htm

Looks like it's YOU who's the Coward ! ! !

tomnln

Jun 17, 2010, 8:18:46 PM6/17/10
yER dADDY FOUND OUT differently (THE hard way) SEE>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Doc

Jun 18, 2010, 9:22:05 PM6/18/10

Can't even imagine why I would. If I wanted to waste my time, paranoid
delusional CT websites would be at the bottom of my list. Watching paint
dry or rewinding DVDs would be far more rewarding.

> Looks like it's YOU who's the Coward ! ! !

Oooo! Hit me where it hurts, big boy! Gonna killfile me now like Ben the
Yellow Moron? Thirty years as a Marine and he still doesn't comprehend free
speech, which--just by the way--he swore to uphold. It's even in the US
Constitution. Makes him a liar and a traitor. How 'bout you, sweetheart?

Jeff

Jul 7, 2010, 4:30:57 PM7/7/10
On Jun 11, 3:48 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Roger Craig said that "the mystery man" the blond haired guy in a suit
> near officers Walther & Foster across from the knoll, as photographed in
> several pictures pocketed a .45 slug that was embedded with brain tissue
> and hair...
>
> Interesting, because in A Deeper Darker Truth Tom Wilson opines that the
> fatal headshot could only have come from the storm drain and leaves a
> large avulsive wound in the top right rear of JFK's heads as seen in
> good copies of Moorman's photo and depicted on the cover.
>
> Sam Pate  local broadcaster in the motorcade saw smoke emanating from
> the storm drain & was told the same day as the Murder, that a mob thug
> Jerry Bruno from Chicago fired the fatal shot from the storm drain using
> a .45 and was told this by a Pete Lucas, who had a local Bar-Bq eatery
> and knew Jack Ruby...Laz

Yes they get into this idea in The Men Who Killed Kennedy DVD set.

This engineer who is an expert on gun shot wounds created a
mathematical model of Kennedy's brain based on the Zapruder film.

He figured out mathematically where the fatal shot head came from.
But when he went to Dealy Plaza he thought me made a mistake. So he
redid all of the calculations. Same result. The numbers don't lie.

There was only one possibility. The head shot was fired from BELOW
the car !

Jeff Marzano

Sam McClung

Jul 7, 2010, 6:48:55 PM7/7/10
wilson did not take into account the position of jfk's head upon impact,
invalidating his trajectory, though the model he created does accurately
portray the head damage evidenced in the moorman photo

"Jeff" <rjma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Jeff

Jul 12, 2010, 11:08:15 AM7/12/10
On Jul 7, 6:48 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> wilson did not take into account the position of jfk's head upon impact,
> invalidating his trajectory, though the model he created does accurately
> portray the head damage evidenced in the moorman photo

So where do you think the head shot was fired from ?

Jeff

Sam McClung

Jul 12, 2010, 12:20:17 PM7/12/10
"Jeff" <rjma...@gmail.com> wrote in message

seems wilson used the position of the head in the moorman photo, taken after
the headshot = wilson's error

the head shot was fired from a remington 700 with a 7.65 shell necked down
to 6.5mm and accomadating a 6.5mm carcano bullet, after the north knoll
sniper squeezed the trigger, as evidenced in the photographs, films, and
acoustic data

seems someone has a website showing the evidence in the photos and films,
maybe a google search for "north knoll sniper" would work

Sam McClung

Jul 12, 2010, 12:50:00 PM7/12/10
> seems someone has a website showing the evidence in the photos and films,
> maybe a google search for "north knoll sniper" would work

wow, that was eye opening...

looks like marsh has an entire page of my work from one of my old websites
on his website here:
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/eyewitnesses.html
with no attribution to me, and without my approval

and on this page of the ed forum
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5441
I am quoted on 11-24-2005 by Ryan Crowe without attribution:
<quoting myself>
Seymour Weitzman, Deputy Constable, Dallas County saw 2 of the north knoll
sniping team behind the fence:

Firstly Seymour scaled the wall near the electric box where the "Railroad
worker" (who Weitzman refferd to as "yard man" took apart the sniping rifle
used by the north knoll sniper...the "yard man" made an evasive statemnet to
Weitzman that "he thought he saw somebody throw something through a
bush"..when asked for further clarification by his Warren commission
questioner "Did the yard man tell you where the noise came from?" Weitzman
responded.. Yes sir, he pointed out the wall section where there was a bunch
of shrubbery and I believe thats to the right where I went over the wall
where the steampipe was; that would be going north back toward the jail.
"Weitzman apparently let the "yard man" walk off with the sniping rifle in
the tool box....

Secondly, Weitzman also saw one of the North knoll sniping team who
identified himself as secrete service to Weitzman...Weitzman later
identified the secrete service man on t.v as Bernardo "Macho" Barker, one of
the watergate burglars...
<end quote of myself>

hopefully these researchers will correct their oversight

Jeff

Aug 7, 2010, 10:22:01 PM8/7/10
On Jul 12, 12:50 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> > seems someone has a website showing the evidence in the photos and films,
> > maybe a google search for "north knoll sniper" would work
>
> wow, that was eye opening...
>
> looks like marsh has an entire page of my work from one of my old websites
> on his website here:http://the-puzzle-palace.com/eyewitnesses.html
> with no attribution to me, and without my approval

Thanks for answering my questions I got behind on this forum.

Ok so you think the head shot came from the grassy knoll.

Jeff