Gordon Allows Stancak To Misrepresent My Stanton Evidence

Scrum Drum

Sep 12, 2022, 3:27:22 PM9/12/22

James Gordon banned David Von Pein for many years because he accused Von Pein of copying people's work as presented on the Education Forum and posting it on his own website...

James Gordon has allowed Andrej Stancak to copy and falsely represent my work on the Education Forum...Exactly what Gordon and many of the members took umbrage to and banned Von Pein for years over...Larsen has real issues when Von Pein does it but stays quiet when it is done to myself...

There's not one member on that forum who stands up and asks Gordon why the ridiculous situation of me not being able to defend my own work on the forum where it has been posted (and falsely portrayed) is happening or why I can't simply respond to my own work being discussed...

Scrum Drum

Sep 12, 2022, 4:38:03 PM9/12/22
On Monday, September 12, 2022 at 3:27:22 PM UTC-4, Scrum Drum wrote:

Stancak says he is working on Darnell but he forgets that 6 years ago he promised to show his overhead cartoon computer graphic of Wiegman...Gordon coddled Stancak and told him to take his time...So far he's taken 6 fucking years...

I asked Stancak to post his overhead graphic of Wiegman because it will prove that Prayer Man does not have a foot on the step as Stancak falsely portrays...Stancak needs Prayer Man to have his right foot on the first step down because even Stancak himself admits that if Prayer Man is standing with both feet up on the landing platform that "he" is too short to be the 5 foot 9 Oswald...

In the past 6 years James Gordon has helped Stancak avoid answering a simple academic debate challenge by giving an honest answer to the fact that Prayer Man's height doesn't change between Wiegman and Darnell...You see, Stancak has Prayer Man with his right foot down on the step, which would, in turn, necessitate Prayer Man dropping down the height of the 7 inch step...However, any simple analysis of both Wiegman and Darnell shows that Prayer Man is the same height in both films...There's no way you would miss a 7 inch height drop caused by Prayer Man having a foot on the step...

I can predict that the dishonest hack Stancak will respond to this by saying Prayer Man has a foot on the step in both Wiegman and Darnell...However, the reason Gordon banned me 6 years ago was because I was doing Gordon's job for him and trying to force Stancak to show his overhead graphic for Wiegman...The reason I was doing that was because Stancak had shown the features of the portal in such good detail that you could see if Prayer Man brought his foot down to the step that he would have to pull his left side in to sunlight...However, if we go to Wiegman we can see that Prayer Man's left side is in full shade...If you look closely at Wiegman you can see Prayer Man's shoulders are level and are oriented in a parallel manner with the steps...If Prayer Man's right foot were down on the step "his" shoulder would drop - but, more importantly, his shoulders would pull out of parallel with the steps...Prayer Man's shoulders would turn and "his" left shoulder would pull back and "his" right shoulder would swing forward...That's not what you see in Wiegman...Davidson shows shoulders that are visibly squared with, and parallel to, the steps...It is quite obvious that the reason Stancak still refuses to post his overhead computer graphic of Wiegman is because he knows it will prove everything I've just written here...James Gordon is protecting Stancak and helping him avoid good science...Moderating backwards, Gordon solved Stancak's dilemma by banning myself...Prayer Man has both feet on the landing in Wiegman and the fact "his" height doesn't change between Wiegman and Darnell scientifically proves "he" has both feet on the landing platform in Darnell as well and is therefore too short to be Oswald...It proves Prayer Man is Stanton's 5 foot 4 height...Gordon is helping Stancak avoid answering this conclusive scientific evidence...

Stancak is contemptuously ignoring that Prayer Man pivots from facing forward in Wiegman to swiveling towards Frazier in Darnell exactly as Frazier described Stanton as doing at that exact time...Stanton turned to Frazier to tell him what Gloria Calvery had shouted...

To further his dishonesty, Stancak avoids quoting Lovelady who said Stanton was "Next to me at the far right of the entranceway when the limousine passed the steps"...The Hughes Film shows Prayer Man right behind Lovelady against the west wall of the portal at that exact moment...9 seconds later Prayer Man is seen in that same spot in Wiegman...Davidson shows Sarah Stanton's chubby face on Prayer Man at that time...

The reason Stancak is doing this is because he's trying to divert attention from the fact that the final nail in the coffin has arisen concerning Prayer Man and a clearly-seen woman's neckline is seen on Prayer Man's garment to accompany its female dress buttons...Skilled observers will also see that Sarah's dress flares-out at its bottom and is much wider by her feet in this new image...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 12, 2022, 4:39:34 PM9/12/22
Is he representing your work? Will you not allow anybody else to expound upon the topic?

robert johnson

Sep 13, 2022, 4:41:06 AM9/13/22
Doyle has no work to present, it is simply non-existent.
Further more Stancak is another clown who presents no evidence, his graphics are as fake as Doyle's claims.
These graphics are not based on any evidence, just delusional beliefs.
Not too long ago Stancak was a devotee of James Fetzer. Something he wishes it was forgotten asap.

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 13, 2022, 4:59:39 AM9/13/22
It doesn't matter who he used to be a "devotee" of, as everybody will be fooled at some point. I do hate his video. I can't even watch the thing. He's one of these guys with the fancy method which just spit out garbage if any of the input is wrong, and some of his input is wrong. The video could make its point better in 5 minutes than in 20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Hwt-cIGq4 And some of his graphics are illustrative rather than evidentiary, but there's nothing wrong with that. Illustration helps to understand what he is saying. He probably does have Stanton correctly identified in the Darnell film, but I don't think she's that little blob in the Altgens. Stancack does not realize that Doorway Man has been altered, and that blob probably is a product of the alteration. of course, I'm wasting my time telling this to a fucktard such as you, but maybe the Lurker will see.

Scrum Drum

Sep 13, 2022, 7:59:16 PM9/13/22
If you notice, no one responds to Stancak's garbage claims because they are very aware it is garbage...Part of the reason I got banned from the Education Forum was because I told Stancak his research was "crap"...It is...It is made-up pseudo-analysis whose parts, as you say, are faulty and based on bad data...

If I were allowed my earned place on the Education Forum I would post to Stancak that he must respond to the Z255 Wiegman frame that was taken at the exact same time as Altgens-6...Z255 Wiegman shows that there is no one standing in the spot that Stancak places Stanton in his graphic...The fact that Z255 Wiegman shows an empty spot there proves that the small face in between Lovelady & Shelley, that Stancak is calling Stanton in Altgens, is actually Pauline Sanders - which, in turn, proves that Prayer Man has to be Stanton since Davidson brought out a woman's face on her...

This is just too retarded that you can post conclusive, refuting evidence in public and that asshole Gordon keeps his less skillful members from being forced to answer it...

Gordon thundered down that I must use the best images as a rule in my debate on the Education Forum in 2016...When I pointed-out to Gordon that it was actually Stancak who was violating his rule by posting fabricated "Illustrations" that showed what he wanted to be, Gordon responded by banning me...Gordon was too embarrassed to admit he accused me of what his side was guilty of...That's how dumb Gordon is and it is why he should be unceremoniously removed from oversight...You are one of the only persons besides myself to notice that Stancak uses cartoon graphics because he is trying to use a medium where he can just insert what he wants and is therefore the worst violator of Gordon's edict...No one else has had such a strict "best image" rule imposed on them since...

Sky Throne 19efppp

Sep 13, 2022, 9:26:31 PM9/13/22
Gordon, being "unskilled," probably chose to ban you because you are less polite than the people with whom you disagree. The unskilled folk prefer civility to rectitude because the latter is not discernible to their unskilled minds. To the unskilled, it looks like you are an asshole while the other fellow is polite. So the unskilled bans the asshole.

Scrum Drum

Sep 14, 2022, 12:07:20 PM9/14/22
A person with 3 percentile skill is at a disadvantage when the room is populated by mediocre researchers with a dummy mod...Those people compensate for their lack of skill by forming friendships and then defaulting to those friendships in evidence discussions...They work with each other and form a false democratic majority that operates under the suggestion that the majority is always right...That's fatal to any "academic research" board where Peer Review and objective value of evidence is what always decides matters...That unholy alliance then accepts social media sensation over difficult skilled research because they are in charge and have things their way - so naturally that must be right...Good research be damned...The narcotic of social media and having your bad claims protected is more pleasurable than the discomfort of acknowledging skilled evidence that might disprove what you believe...That is why it is very important not to have a dishonest asshole like Gordon having total power...

robert johnson

Sep 14, 2022, 12:27:32 PM9/14/22
You are a major league LIAR so who are you to talk.
You are unskilled like no other.

robert johnson

Sep 23, 2022, 4:47:30 AM9/23/22
KEEP LYING DOYLE AS THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE, A FUCKING NOBODY NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT
DOES YOUR MOM KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING?
DO WE NEED TO CALL HER AND SAY THAT MOMMA SON IS WAY TO ACTIVE ON HIS COMPUTER?
SHOULD WE CALL AND INFORM THE ISSUING OFFICE OF YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY?

FUCKING LOSER
FUCKING DISINFO AGENT
FUCKING USELESS LYING PIECE IF SHIT

robert johnson