Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 26

Gil Jesus

Oct 28, 2023, 4:46:50 AM10/28/23
There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.

QUESTION # 26. Why does the rifle in the CE 133-A "backyard" photograph have a bottom mounted sling mount
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/CE_133a.jpg

and the TSBD Carcano does not ?
https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CE_139a.jpg

Bud

Oct 28, 2023, 4:57:45 AM10/28/23
On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 4:46:50 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 26. Why does the rifle in the CE 133-A "backyard" photograph have a bottom mounted sling mount

It doesn`t.

NEXT!

Hank Sienzant

Oct 29, 2023, 9:49:30 PM10/29/23
On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 4:46:50 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
You are doing it against -making an unproven assertion, one you post no evidence for and apparently have no intention of establishing as true.

Why do you say it has a bottom-mounted sling mount?

Can you cite a photographic expert who determined that, or are all the legitimate experts morons who missed this supposed difference?

Well?

John Corbett

Oct 29, 2023, 10:02:20 PM10/29/23
This is the same sort of chicanery that produced the Badgeman photo. Gil takes a small section of a photo that was low resolution to begin with, blows it up until it is nothing more than a blur,
than tells us what he sees in that blurry image. Even the conspiracy hobbyists seem to have
given up on Badgeman. I haven't seen anyone promoting that theory in many years. I wonder
how long Gil is going to milk this one.

NoTrueFlags Here

Oct 29, 2023, 11:36:55 PM10/29/23
On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 9:49:30 PM UTC-4, Hank Sienzant wrote:
Nutters always appeal to authorities, preferring that people do not think for themselves.

Ben Holmes

Oct 30, 2023, 9:19:42 AM10/30/23
On Sat, 28 Oct 2023 01:57:43 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.

Ben Holmes

Oct 30, 2023, 9:19:45 AM10/30/23
On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:49:28 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

Ben Holmes

Oct 30, 2023, 9:19:45 AM10/30/23
On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 19:02:18 -0700 (PDT), John Corbett
<geowri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 4:46:50?AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
>>> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>>>
>>> QUESTION # 26. Why does the rifle in the CE 133-A "backyard" photograph have a bottom mounted sling mount
>>> https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/CE_133a.jpg
>>>
>>> and the TSBD Carcano does not ?
>>> https://gil-jesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CE_139a.jpg

Logical fallacy deleted.

Hank Sienzant

Oct 30, 2023, 8:47:42 PM10/30/23
Everyone thinks for themselves whether you concede that point or not. Some of us like to use verifiable data from experts to reach our own conclusions. Others prefer to go with whatever makes them happy, regardless of how true it is.

Would you consult with your garbageman or your mailman concerning a lump you found in your neck? Or would you see a verifiable expert oncologist?

NoTrueFlags Here

Oct 31, 2023, 12:23:24 AM10/31/23
Alren Specter and Gerald Ford are your garbage man experts with your Magic Bullet Theory. Nutters choose the experts that make them happy...and then they still keep bitching about it for 60 years.

Ben Holmes

Oct 31, 2023, 9:36:13 AM10/31/23
On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 17:47:41 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant

Hank Sienzant

Nov 3, 2023, 5:10:09 PM11/3/23
Nonsense. The experts are the doctors who conducted the autopsy and the ballistics and firearms experts, among others. Arlen Specter was a junior counsel member who was responsible for questioning many witnesses, and Gerald Ford was a member of the Commission. Neither was an expert. Nor are the considered as such by me.

> Nutters choose the experts that make them happy...and then they still keep bitching about it for 60 years.

I’m not the one posting that the crime is still unsolved, but can’t name the culprit(s). I’m also not selectively quoting from the experts. That’s on you guys.

Ben Holmes

Nov 3, 2023, 5:13:25 PM11/3/23
On Fri, 3 Nov 2023 14:10:07 -0700 (PDT), Hank Sienzant