Ben: You cant talk that way to a "self-proclaimed JFK Assassination expert"

Gil Jesus

Apr 22, 2022, 12:46:41 PM4/22/22

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 12:57:52 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
<gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2

ROTFLMAO!

I suggest a contest... I'll ask Chrissy a question about the case
evidence she'll run from or lie about, then she can ask me a question.

We can do this day in and day out...

Let's see how often I provide irrefutable answers, and how often
Chrissy runs...

But I think our self-proclaimed JFK Assassination expert has already
run away...

Gil Jesus

Apr 22, 2022, 1:05:10 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:57:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> But I think our self-proclaimed JFK Assassination expert has already
> run away...

From her maturity level, I'll bet she's in jr. high school.
She probably had to go to next period class.

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 1:26:31 PM4/22/22
Well, believers don't really have an "A" team... they make do with the
"experts" they have.

"Expert" ... meaning that they know what the WCR said.

"Real Expert" ... meaning that they *read* the WCR.

Then you have those like Huckster... who've developed techiques of
half-truths, logical fallacies, and outright lying to speak about this
case.

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 1:52:22 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:46:41 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2

This is retarded.

Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school. This is, like I said, retarded.

I guess nothing short of a birth certificate would satisfy these retards (but then again, birth certificates can be faked. Or maybe they would think I'm trans. You can never tell with these clowns.)

Let's see what the next theory is. I can already see it "JFK Assassination Expert connected to Freemasons, CIA, KGB, Mossad, the pyramids, and homosexual child trafficking ring".

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 2:07:30 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:52:21 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
<christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:46:41 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2
>
>This is retarded.

We won't argue with you... we agree. You aren't any "expert" ...

>Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school. This is, like I said, retarded.

Oh... this is what you're talking about. Well, as Huckster would say:
"Sorry, assertions without evidence and begged questions don’t
establish anything. "

> I guess nothing short of a birth certificate

And *I* would guess that you can't produce one with the name your
using right now...

I snipped the rest of your logical fallacies...

P.S. You aren't gone yet?

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 2:17:47 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:07:30 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:52:21 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
> <christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:46:41 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2
> >
> >This is retarded.
> We won't argue with you... we agree. You aren't any "expert" ...

And you are, eh? That's why you retards think that I'm a girl and in high school, right?

> >Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school. This is, like I said, retarded.
> Oh... this is what you're talking about. Well, as Huckster would say:
> "Sorry, assertions without evidence and begged questions don’t
> establish anything. "

Sorry, I don't speak stupid.

> > I guess nothing short of a birth certificate
> And *I* would guess that you can't produce one with the name your
> using right now...

Yeah, I'd have to take a photo, then snip all the private info, etc.

> I snipped the rest of your logical fallacies...

What a coward. He won't tell us which fallacies.

> P.S. You aren't gone yet?

No.

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 2:33:13 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
<christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:07:30 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:52:21 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
>> <christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>This is retarded.
>>
>> We won't argue with you... we agree. You aren't any "expert" ...
>
>And you...

Tut tut tut... We're talking about *You*... not me or Gil.

>>>Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school. This is, like I said, retarded.
>>
>> Oh... this is what you're talking about. Well, as Huckster would say:
>> "Sorry, assertions without evidence and begged questions don’t
>> establish anything. "
>
>Sorry, I don't speak stupid.

Huckster's not going to like you calling what he said "stupid."

>>> I guess nothing short of a birth certificate
>>
>> And *I* would guess that you can't produce one with the name your
>> using right now...
>
>Yeah, I'd have to take a photo, then snip my name and all the private info, etc.

Yep.

>> I snipped the rest of your logical fallacies...
>
>What a coward. He won't tell us which fallacies.

You refuse to publicly acknowledge factual evidence that I post here,
why would you publicly acknowledge your logical fallacies if I name
them?

>> P.S. You aren't gone yet?
>
> No.

Such a disappointment...

But we've learned to accept lies from believers... It's simply what
you do.

Bud

Apr 22, 2022, 2:36:33 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:57:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
> <gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2
>

> ROTFLMAO!
>
> I suggest a contest... I'll ask Chrissy a question about the case
> evidence she'll run from or lie about, then she can ask me a question.
>
> We can do this day in and day out...
>
> Let's see how often I provide irrefutable answers,

<snicker> I suppose it will be you who makes the rulings on the answers. Always with the crooked games.

Bud

Apr 22, 2022, 2:37:54 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 1:52:22 PM UTC-4, christoph...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:46:41 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2
>
> This is retarded.
>
> Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school.

They think Oswald is innocent and Mark Lane is honest. they aren`t the brightest bulbs.

Gil Jesus

Apr 22, 2022, 3:04:28 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 1:52:22 PM UTC-4, christoph...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:46:41 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2
>
> This is retarded.
>
> Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school. This is, like I said, retarded.

Wrong. I said JR. High because that's the way you act, like a little PMS bitch, always calling people names.
Your immaturity level is WAY BELOW high school.
You wanna be treated with respect, go up and act like an adult.
Or go play with your vibrator and leave the adults alone.

Gil Jesus

Apr 22, 2022, 3:06:37 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:37:54 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:

> They think Oswald is innocent and Mark Lane is honest. they aren`t the brightest bulbs.

If she's got YOU to vouch for her, she's in trouble.

What a team. A perfect example of how 1 + 1 = 0.

Bud

Apr 22, 2022, 3:08:18 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 3:06:37 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:37:54 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>
> > They think Oswald is innocent and Mark Lane is honest. they aren`t the brightest bulbs.
> If she's got YOU to vouch for her, she's in trouble.

Do you know what the word "vouch" means?

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 3:13:23 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:08:17 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 3:06:37 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:37:54 PM UTC-4, Bud wrote:
>>
>>> They think Oswald is innocent and Mark Lane is honest. they aren`t the brightest bulbs.
>>
>> If she's got YOU to vouch for her, she's in trouble.
>
> Do you know what the word "vouch" means?

Gil not only used the word, he used it in a way that led intelligent
readers to understand precisely what he meant.

Clearly, you're having problems with that... a dictionary is your
friend.

Bud

Apr 22, 2022, 3:14:46 PM4/22/22
Show how the word applied.

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 6:18:20 PM4/22/22
No. People do like what I have to say on Quora:

Christopher, I think that anyone that reads your posts would say that you are an intelligent, knowledgeable, and well read person on this site. I agree with that assessment myself. --Brian Stevens, a person who praises conspiracy theorists quite often.

And I've gotten JFK researchers Fred Litwin and Steve Roe to upvote my stuff.

Joke's on you.

David Healy

Apr 22, 2022, 6:58:00 PM4/22/22
you are breathing, dudette. Therefore it's a fallacy... Welcome to the bigs, troll! If the "bigs" escapes you ask Corbi, he'll stroke your balls and strikes...

David Healy

Apr 22, 2022, 7:06:02 PM4/22/22
LMFAO! -- you are not only a troll, but a fucking nitwit -- Next you'll say Tracy Parnell endorses your sorry Putin ass... Nutter fools are migrating from the Ed Forum. Jim Di is burying them over there and the latest Oliver Stone offering is drop kicking them through the field goal of life...
[...]

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 7:10:54 PM4/22/22
Oh, right. This summer, when the screenplay comes out, I'm gonna kick Ollie's sorry Putin smeared ass. Just you wait.

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 7:16:47 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:33:13 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
> <christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:07:30 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> We won't argue with you... we agree. You aren't any "expert" ...
> >
> >And you...
>
> Tut tut tut... We're talking about *You*... not me or Gil.

Ben doesn't like it when others use his tatics.

> >> Oh... this is what you're talking about. Well, as Huckster would say:
> >> "Sorry, assertions without evidence and begged questions don’t
> >> establish anything. "
> >
> >Sorry, I don't speak stupid.
> Huckster's not going to like you calling what he said "stupid."

I'm talking about your interpretation about what he said.

> >> And *I* would guess that you can't produce one with the name your
> >> using right now...
> >
> >Yeah, I'd have to take a photo, then snip my name and all the private info, etc.
>
> Yep.

Ben added the "snip my name" part. A simple troll or mentally ill? I'll let the lurker decide.

> >> I snipped the rest of your logical fallacies...
> >
> >What a coward. He won't tell us which fallacies.
> You refuse to publicly acknowledge factual evidence that I post here,
> why would you publicly acknowledge your logical fallacies if I name
> them?

Translation: I can't name them because I'm talking out my rear end.

> >> P.S. You aren't gone yet?
> >
> > No.
> Such a disappointment...
>
> But we've learned to accept lies from believers... It's simply what
> you do.

We've learned to accept the presence of Troll Holmes.

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 7:29:54 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:16:46 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
<christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 2:33:13 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:17:45 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
>> <christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>And you...
>>
>> Tut tut tut... We're talking about *You*... not me or Gil.
>
>Ben doesn't like it when others use his tatics.

Chrissy doesn't like it when I use the same "tatics" that him and
other believers use.

>>>Sorry, I don't speak stupid.
>> Huckster's not going to like you calling what he said "stupid."
>
>I'm talking about your interpretation about what he said.

>>>Yeah, I'd have to take a photo, then snip my name and all the private info, etc.
>>
>> Yep.
>
>Ben ...

No, *YOU* are the topic we are examining...

>>>What a coward. He won't tell us which fallacies.
>>
>> You refuse to publicly acknowledge factual evidence that I post here,
>> why would you publicly acknowledge your logical fallacies if I name
>> them?
>
>Translation...

Never a need to "translate" what I so clearly stated.

>>> No.
>>
>> Such a disappointment...
>>
>> But we've learned to accept lies from believers... It's simply what
>> you do.
>
>We've learned...

Nothing.

Indeed, you still don't know who Boyajian was.

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 7:31:22 PM4/22/22
Ben snips what he can't address. Nothing a bot or troll couldn't do.

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 7:33:23 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:18:18 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
<christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 3:04:28 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> This is retarded.
>>>
>>> Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school. This is, like I said, retarded.
>> Wrong. I said JR. High because that's the way you act, like a little PMS bitch, always calling people names.
>> Your immaturity level is WAY BELOW high school.
>> You wanna be treated with respect, go up and act like an adult.
>> Or go play with your vibrator and leave the adults alone.
>
>No. People do like what I have to say on Quora:
>
> Christopher, I think that anyone that reads your posts would say
> that you are an intelligent, knowledgeable, and well read person on
> this site. I agree with that assessment myself. --Brian Stevens, a
> person who praises conspiracy theorists quite often.

Anyone want to bet that is another alias for Chrissy?

>And I've gotten JFK researchers Fred Litwin and Steve Roe to upvote my stuff.
>
>Joke's on you.

You're confused as to who the joke is.

You still can't list the relevant evidence for what time JFK's body
arrived at Bethesda.

And 20 years from now, believers like you will *STILL* be running from
the topic.

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 7:40:56 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 7:33:23 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:18:18 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
> <christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Wrong. I said JR. High because that's the way you act, like a little PMS bitch, always calling people names.
> >> Your immaturity level is WAY BELOW high school.
> >> You wanna be treated with respect, go up and act like an adult.
> >> Or go play with your vibrator and leave the adults alone.
> >
> >No. People do like what I have to say on Quora:
> >
> > Christopher, I think that anyone that reads your posts would say
> > that you are an intelligent, knowledgeable, and well read person on
> > this site. I agree with that assessment myself. --Brian Stevens, a
> > person who praises conspiracy theorists quite often.
> Anyone want to bet that is another alias for Chrissy?

So you think I was making aliases before I made my official Quora account?

https://www.quora.com/profile/Brian-Stevens-139?q=brian%20stevens

His account was made in December of 2018. My account was made in January of last year. Sorry, try again.

> >And I've gotten JFK researchers Fred Litwin and Steve Roe to upvote my stuff.
> >
> >Joke's on you.
> You're confused as to who the joke is.

No, it's you.

> You still can't list the relevant evidence for what time JFK's body
> arrived at Bethesda.

It is in Humes testimony. You just don't like things that go against your cult faith.

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 7:45:25 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:31:21 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
>Ben ...

Learns from the trolls he's spanking.

EVERY SINGLE TACTIC (other than posting the truth) I learned from
Chickenshit, Chuckles, McAss, Peiny and others...

Don't you just HATE that?

Ben Holmes

Apr 22, 2022, 7:47:15 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:40:55 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
<christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 7:33:23 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:18:18 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
>> <christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>No. People do like what I have to say on Quora:
>>>
>>> Christopher, I think that anyone that reads your posts would say
>>> that you are an intelligent, knowledgeable, and well read person on
>>> this site. I agree with that assessment myself. --Brian Stevens, a
>>> person who praises conspiracy theorists quite often.
>> Anyone want to bet that is another alias for Chrissy?
>
>So ...

What?

>>>And I've gotten JFK researchers Fred Litwin and Steve Roe to upvote my stuff.
>>>
>>>Joke's on you.
>> You're confused as to who the joke is.
>>

>No, it's me.
>
>> You still can't list the relevant evidence for what time JFK's body
>> arrived at Bethesda.
>
>It is in Humes testimony. You just don't like things that go against your cult faith.

You're lying again, Chrissy.

And more importantly now, you *KNOW* you're lying.

Christopher Strimbu

Apr 22, 2022, 7:51:06 PM4/22/22
On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 7:47:15 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:40:55 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu
> <christoph...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 7:33:23 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> Anyone want to bet that is another alias for Chrissy?
> >
> >So ...
>
> What?

What Troll Holmes snipped:

So you think I was making aliases before I made my official Quora account?

https://www.quora.com/profile/Brian-Stevens-139?q=brian%20stevens

His account was made in December of 2018. My account was made in January of last year. Sorry, try again.

> >> You're confused as to who the joke is.
> >>

> >No, it's me.

What the original comment was before Troll Holmes edited it:

No, it's you.

> >> You still can't list the relevant evidence for what time JFK's body
> >> arrived at Bethesda.
> >
> >It is in Humes testimony. You just don't like things that go against your cult faith.
> You're lying again, Chrissy.
>
> And more importantly now, you *KNOW* you're lying.

Assertions without evidence are just empty claims. Cite the proof I'm lying.

Ben Holmes

Apr 25, 2022, 10:00:31 AM4/25/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:51:05 -0700 (PDT), Christopher Strimbu

>>>No, it's me.

>>>It is in Humes testimony. You just don't like things that go against your cult faith.
>> You're lying again, Chrissy.
>>
>> And more importantly now, you *KNOW* you're lying.
>
>Assertions without evidence are just empty claims. Cite the proof I'm lying.

Cite where you've provided Boyajian's memo...

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:13 PM5/16/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:14:45 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 3:13:23 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:08:17 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Do you know what the word "vouch" means?
>>
>> Gil not only used the word, he used it in a way that led intelligent
>> readers to understand precisely what he meant.
>>
>> Clearly, you're having problems with that... a dictionary is your
>> friend.
>
> Show how the word applied.

Don't be afraid of a dictionary... it doesn't spank you when you're
ignorant.

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:38 PM5/16/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:36:32 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:57:52 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:46:39 -0700 (PDT), Gil Jesus
>> <gjjma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2
>>

>> ROTFLMAO!
>>
>> I suggest a contest... I'll ask Chrissy a question about the case
>> evidence she'll run from or lie about, then she can ask me a question.
>>
>> We can do this day in and day out...
>>
>> Let's see how often I provide irrefutable answers,
>
> <snicker>

Chickenshit finds humor in the strangest of places...

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:44 PM5/16/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:37:53 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 1:52:22 PM UTC-4, christoph...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Friday, April 22, 2022 at 12:46:41 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> https://www.quora.com/profile/Christopher-Strimbu-2
>>
>> This is retarded.
>>
>> Gil and Ben are not only convinced I'm a girl, they think I'm in high school.
>
> They think ...

While Chickenshit knows.