Bigdog Fails On Front Shot...

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 11:08:10 AM2/1/23
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:27:20 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
<jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jul 16, 8:10 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
>> I have been to Daley Plaza several times. For the life of me I cannot
>> imagine where the front shooter (the only one who mattered) could hide
>> in front of so many people. There is a photograph (badge man, which is
>> bogus) taken at the precise instant when the fatal shot.
>>
>> I have even read that the front shooter was underground in the
>> gutter.  I looked and there is very little space there.
>>
>> -Ramon
>
>It's very simple. EVERY qualified forensic medicine expert who has
>looked at the autopsy evidence has agreed that it is a certainty that
>JFK was shot in the back of the head. No ifs, ands, or buts. That is
>the way it happened.

And EVERY medical doctor who saw the throat wound agreed that it was
an entry wound.

You lose!

>You are also very correct that a grassy knoll shooter would have been
>exposed no matter where he stood.

Untrue.

>There were witnesses on the north,
>south, east, and west sides of the GK and not one reported seeing a
>shooter at the time of the assassination.

Simple logical fallacy.

>There were people on the
>south side of Elm St. facing the GK. There were people on the overpass
>to the west of the GK. There were people in front of the TSBD to the
>east of the GK. Lee Bowers was in the railroad tower to the north of
>the GK. Not one of these witnesses saw a gunman. How is that possible?
>Very easy. There was not gunman on the GK.

Another logical fallacy.

It's worth noting that the WC did everything they could to evade the
fact that shots came from directions other than the back - they were
helped by the military pre-autopsy, which covered up the evidence for
shots from the front.

But SCIENTIFIC evidence exists... and believers ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to
look at the side x-ray - and state where the largest bullet fragments
can be seen. Because they know that in a trail of bullet fragments,
the LARGER fragments travel further - providing an "arrow" for the
direction of the bulllet's travel.

donald willis

Feb 1, 2023, 12:09:00 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 8:08:10 AM UTC-8, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:27:20 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
> <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 16, 8:10 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> >> I have been to Daley Plaza several times. For the life of me I cannot
> >> imagine where the front shooter (the only one who mattered) could hide
> >> in front of so many people. There is a photograph (badge man, which is
> >> bogus) taken at the precise instant when the fatal shot.
> >>
> >> I have even read that the front shooter was underground in the
> >> gutter. I looked and there is very little space there.
> >>
> >> -Ramon
> >
> >It's very simple. EVERY qualified forensic medicine expert who has
> >looked at the autopsy evidence has agreed that it is a certainty that
> >JFK was shot in the back of the head. No ifs, ands, or buts. That is
> >the way it happened.
>

> And EVERY medical doctor who saw the throat wound agreed that it was
> an entry wound.

Gadfly Anthony Marsh had a very detailed precis which he said proved a shot from the front. Had to do with the positions of the occupants of the limo....

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 12:12:59 PM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 09:08:58 -0800 (PST), donald willis
<dcwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 8:08:10 AM UTC-8, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:27:20 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
>> <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>It's very simple. EVERY qualified forensic medicine expert who has
>>>looked at the autopsy evidence has agreed that it is a certainty that
>>>JFK was shot in the back of the head. No ifs, ands, or buts. That is
>>>the way it happened.
>>

>> And EVERY medical doctor who saw the throat wound agreed that it was
>> an entry wound.
>
> Gadfly Anthony Marsh had a very detailed precis which he said proved
> a shot from the front. Had to do with the positions of the occupants
> of the limo....

I wouldn't trust Marsh if he said that the sun shines. He was fond of
telling outrageously blatant lies.

And refusing to support them.

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 12:26:32 PM2/1/23
Bigdog "accidently" spotted my post just 15 minutes after I posted it,
read this, and ran.

What are the odds?

Bud

Feb 1, 2023, 3:42:55 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 11:08:10 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:27:20 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
> <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 16, 8:10 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@conexus.net> wrote:
> >> I have been to Daley Plaza several times. For the life of me I cannot
> >> imagine where the front shooter (the only one who mattered) could hide
> >> in front of so many people. There is a photograph (badge man, which is
> >> bogus) taken at the precise instant when the fatal shot.
> >>
> >> I have even read that the front shooter was underground in the
> >> gutter. I looked and there is very little space there.
> >>
> >> -Ramon
> >
> >It's very simple. EVERY qualified forensic medicine expert who has
> >looked at the autopsy evidence has agreed that it is a certainty that
> >JFK was shot in the back of the head. No ifs, ands, or buts. That is
> >the way it happened.
>

> And EVERY medical doctor who saw the throat wound agreed that it was
> an entry wound.

What did the janitors at the hospital think?

> You lose!
>

> >You are also very correct that a grassy knoll shooter would have been
> >exposed no matter where he stood.
>

> Untrue.

Empty declaration.

> >There were witnesses on the north,
> >south, east, and west sides of the GK and not one reported seeing a
> >shooter at the time of the assassination.
>

> Simple logical fallacy.

Bigdog states a fact, but Ben thinks facts are fallacies. Ironically he thinks his opinions are facts.

> >There were people on the
> >south side of Elm St. facing the GK. There were people on the overpass
> >to the west of the GK. There were people in front of the TSBD to the
> >east of the GK. Lee Bowers was in the railroad tower to the north of
> >the GK. Not one of these witnesses saw a gunman. How is that possible?
> >Very easy. There was not gunman on the GK.
>

> Another logical fallacy.

Reasoned deduction. Ben thinks it is fallacious to be able to think.

> It's worth noting that the WC did everything they could to evade the
> fact that shots came from directions other than the back - they were
> helped by the military pre-autopsy, which covered up the evidence for
> shots from the front.

Don`t forget the pixie dust.

> But SCIENTIFIC evidence exists... and believers ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to
> look at the side x-ray - and state where the largest bullet fragments
> can be seen. Because they know that in a trail of bullet fragments,
> the LARGER fragments travel further - providing an "arrow" for the
> direction of the bulllet's travel.

Dunning-Kroger much?

Bud

Feb 1, 2023, 3:43:38 PM2/1/23
He didn`t see anyone to discuss ideas with.

> What are the odds?

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 3:52:46 PM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:42:53 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 11:08:10 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:27:20 -0700 (PDT), bigdog
>> <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>>It's very simple. EVERY qualified forensic medicine expert who has
>>>looked at the autopsy evidence has agreed that it is a certainty that
>>>JFK was shot in the back of the head. No ifs, ands, or buts. That is
>>>the way it happened.
>>

>> And EVERY medical doctor who saw the throat wound agreed that it was
>> an entry wound.
>
> What did the janitors at the hospital think?

Here we see Chickenshit pretending that even janitors are miedical
doctos.

What a buffoon!

>> You lose!
>>

>>>You are also very correct that a grassy knoll shooter would have been
>>>exposed no matter where he stood.
>>

>> Untrue.
>>

>>>There were witnesses on the north,
>>>south, east, and west sides of the GK and not one reported seeing a
>>>shooter at the time of the assassination.
>>

>> Simple logical fallacy.
>
> Bigdog states a...

Logical fallacy. Can you name it?

>>>There were people on the
>>>south side of Elm St. facing the GK. There were people on the overpass
>>>to the west of the GK. There were people in front of the TSBD to the
>>>east of the GK. Lee Bowers was in the railroad tower to the north of
>>>the GK. Not one of these witnesses saw a gunman. How is that possible?
>>>Very easy. There was not gunman on the GK.
>>
>> Another logical fallacy.
>>
>> It's worth noting that the WC did everything they could to evade the
>> fact that shots came from directions other than the back - they were
>> helped by the military pre-autopsy, which covered up the evidence for
>> shots from the front.
>>
>> But SCIENTIFIC evidence exists... and believers ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to
>> look at the side x-ray - and state where the largest bullet fragments
>> can be seen. Because they know that in a trail of bullet fragments,
>> the LARGER fragments travel further - providing an "arrow" for the
>> direction of the bulllet's travel.

Notice folks, that Chickenshit did PRECISELY what I stated he would
do. He cannot state where the largest bullet fragments are in the
trail seen in the X-ray. He knows enough to know that it's SCIENTIFIC
and unimpeachable evidence of a conspiracy in this case.

Unless he can resurrect Mandel.

Bud

Feb 1, 2023, 4:14:09 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 3:52:46 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:42:53 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 11:08:10 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> And EVERY medical doctor who saw the throat wound agreed that it was
> >> an entry wound.
> >
> > What did the janitors at the hospital think?
> Here we see Chickenshit pretending that even janitors are miedical
> doctos.

Wrong. I`m saying janitors have the same training in determining bullet entrances and exits as doctors so their opinions are just as valid.

> What a buffoon!
> >> You lose!

> >> Untrue.

> >> Simple logical fallacy.
> >
> > Bigdog states a...
>

> Logical fallacy. Can you name it?

Your cowardice?

> >> Another logical fallacy.
> >>
> >> It's worth noting that the WC did everything they could to evade the
> >> fact that shots came from directions other than the back - they were
> >> helped by the military pre-autopsy, which covered up the evidence for
> >> shots from the front.
> >>
> >> But SCIENTIFIC evidence exists... and believers ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to
> >> look at the side x-ray - and state where the largest bullet fragments
> >> can be seen. Because they know that in a trail of bullet fragments,
> >> the LARGER fragments travel further - providing an "arrow" for the
> >> direction of the bulllet's travel.
> Notice folks, that Chickenshit did PRECISELY what I stated he would
> do. He cannot state where the largest bullet fragments are in the
> trail seen in the X-ray. He knows enough to know that it's SCIENTIFIC
> and unimpeachable evidence of a conspiracy in this case.

You blow hot air and think it is incumbent on other people to respond to the hot air you blow.

Now if you ever learned how to make an actual argument I might have something worth responding to.

donald willis

Feb 1, 2023, 4:58:51 PM2/1/23
The funny thing is, Marsh would attack both of us for what we just said here. He was an equal opportunity gadfly....

Ben Holmes

Feb 1, 2023, 5:47:14 PM2/1/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 13:58:50 -0800 (PST), donald willis
Equal opportunity liar, I'd say.

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2023, 9:04:01 AM3/8/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 12:43:37 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:
Logical fallacy deleted.

>> What are the odds?

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2023, 9:04:02 AM3/8/23
On Wed, 1 Feb 2023 13:14:08 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
And yet, your words remain...

And you're too dishonest to publicly acknowledge that EVERY medical
doctor who saw the wound first agreed that it was an entry.

>> What a buffoon!

>>> Bigdog states a...
>>
>> Logical fallacy. Can you name it?
>
> Your cowardice?

Clearly, you can't.

>> Notice folks, that Chickenshit did PRECISELY what I stated he would
>> do. He cannot state where the largest bullet fragments are in the
>> trail seen in the X-ray. He knows enough to know that it's SCIENTIFIC
>> and unimpeachable evidence of a conspiracy in this case.
>
> You...

Point out facts. *YOU* run from them.

You lose.