Gil Wins The Battle Of Insults...

Ben Holmes

Feb 2, 2023, 11:47:56 AM2/2/23
On Jul 24, 6:29?pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have to admit I'm a little embarassed that it took so long for me to
> figure this out. After all, when you think about it, it's pretty
> obvious. The Girlie man sees in Oswald his alter ego, almost like an
> older brother. Look at all they have in common.
>
> Oswald was an anti-social loner.....just like the Girlie man.
>
> Oswald was a disgruntled loser.....just like the Girlie man.
>
> Oswald had an inferiority complex.....just like the Girlie man.
>
> Oswald had no marketable skills.....just like the Girlie man.
>
> Oswald had trouble finding gainful employment.....just like the Girlie
> man.
>
> Oswald spent many long hours alone in his small living
> quarters.....just like the Girlie man.
>
> Oswald never did one worthwhile thing in his life.....just like the
> Girlie man.
>
> When you look at all they have in common, Girlie's hero worship of
> Oswald is almost understandable. It is no wonder he defends him so
> passionately.

Bigdog's mother must have been a real bitch.

Gil Jesus

Feb 2, 2023, 12:26:21 PM2/2/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 11:47:56 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

> Bigdog's mother must have been a real bitch.

I hope she had her shots.
The truth is that it has nothing to do with hero worship, it all has to do with destroying the WC lies.
And I do it all here:
www.gil-jesus.com

That's why the "believers" all love me.

Ben Holmes

Feb 2, 2023, 12:32:33 PM2/2/23
ROTFLMAO! They do indeed "love" you!

When one realizes that it's only critics who are citing, posting, and
discussing the EVIDENCE - and believers who are using lies, logical
fallacies, and cowardice - the choice is clear.

Charles Schuyler

Feb 2, 2023, 2:46:45 PM2/2/23
Ben and Gil:

"We're winning the battle of insults!"

Hilarious.

Ben Holmes

Feb 2, 2023, 3:38:01 PM2/2/23
First notice that Chuckles didn't even bother to read the above
sentence he's responding to...

>"We're winning the battle of insults!"
>
>Hilarious.

What Chuckles doesn't understand is that we've also already won the
battle of facts & evidence.

Bud

Feb 2, 2023, 3:38:21 PM2/2/23
Dumb and Dumber.

Ben Holmes

Feb 2, 2023, 4:07:40 PM2/2/23
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 12:38:20 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
Logical fallacy deleted... Chickenshit didn't bother to read what he
was responding to either.

Bud

Feb 2, 2023, 4:50:30 PM2/2/23
I read what Chuck wrote, stupid.

Charles Schuyler

Feb 2, 2023, 6:01:17 PM2/2/23
I suppose JFK's online presidential library historian didn't contact you, correct? I forwarded them your Magnum Opus a few months back. I'm shocked, shocked, SHOCKED that your scholarly treatise wasn't given the attention and respect it deserved. After all, you matched in depth and breadth the WCR with your detailed shooting scenario and numerous tests and recreations showing how JFK's coffin was swiped and how the "secret" autopsy occurred.

I'll forward Gil's masterpiece over there too.

Dunning-Kruger anyone?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Holmes

Feb 2, 2023, 6:25:40 PM2/2/23
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 15:01:15 -0800 (PST), Charles Schuyler
<ch...@reducedfeemortgage.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 2:38:01 PM UTC-6, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 11:46:44 -0800 (PST), Charles Schuyler
>> <ch...@reducedfeemortgage.com> wrote:

>>>Ben and Gil:
>>
>> First notice that Chuckles didn't even bother to read the above
>> sentence he's responding to...

And clearly... STILL hasn't! Tell us Chuckles, why can't you address
WHAT I STATED?

Cat got your tongue?

>>>"We're winning the battle of insults!"
>>>
>>>Hilarious.
>>
>> What Chuckles doesn't understand is that we've also already won the
>> battle of facts & evidence.
>
> I suppose JFK's online presidential library historian...

Not a refutation. Indeed, you didn't even address what I stated. The
only thing that can refute my statement is EVIDENCE & FACTS.

Not any one man's opinion.

You lose!

Charles Schuyler

Feb 2, 2023, 8:05:32 PM2/2/23
So I gather that JFK's library didn't get back to you regarding your Magnum Opus?

Weird.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Holmes

Feb 2, 2023, 8:09:30 PM2/2/23
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 17:05:31 -0800 (PST), Charles Schuyler
Evidently yes...

>>> I suppose JFK's online presidential library historian...
>>

>> Not a refutation. Indeed, you didn't even address what I stated. The
>> only thing that can refute my statement is EVIDENCE & FACTS.
>>
>> Not any one man's opinion.
>>
>> You lose!

Logical fallacy deleted.

Stick to the topic... coward!

Scrum Drum

Feb 3, 2023, 11:04:07 AM2/3/23
On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 8:09:30 PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 17:05:31 -0800 (PST), Charles Schuyler
> <ch...@reducedfeemortgage.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 5:25:40 PM UTC-6, Ben Holmes wrote:

Gil is on record as running from discussion of the details of Sarah Stanton being Prayer Man...That's how the clique operates...That's why they ban, so they can ignore good evidence...Then they get that scumbag Gordon to lie and say he only allows polite people...

Look at Greg Doudna pretending my interview of Wanda Daniel never happened...He's mangling the evidence and pretending Oswald wasn't proven to be in the 2nd Floor Lunch Room...

Doudna is an ROKC member yet he says Mrs Reid saw Oswald right after Baker...He manages this by having Oswald go from the Depository entrance, up the SE stairs, through the 2nd Floor offices, and to the Lunch Room vestibule door window where Doudna has Oswald flinch back from the window when he sees Baker (Doudna is obviously reading my stuff only he can't admit it on the censor net due to Gordon and the clique's terror)...Doudna ignores Buell Frazier who said a cheese sandwich and apple were seen on the 2nd Floor Lunch Room table after the assassination - proving Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of Oswald eating lunch in there at 12:25...And none of the ball-less cowards who call themselves Education Forum members point it out...The information on the forum is politically-guided by the executioner Gordon and the members obey...No one is allowed to point-out to Doudna that Oswald got up from his lunch probably when he heard Adams & Styles clatter down the stairs and that was the direction he approached the vestibule door window from...

Idiots...

Ben Holmes

Mar 8, 2023, 9:04:03 AM3/8/23
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 13:50:28 -0800 (PST), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> I read what Chuck wrote... I'm stupid.

Good of you to admit you only read parts of what you respond to.