Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 23

Gil Jesus

Oct 27, 2023, 4:23:58 AM10/27/23
There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.

QUESTION # 23: Nine SS agents drank liquor at the Fort Worth Press Club on the night before the assassination, in violation of SS regulations prohibiting agents from drinking while on "travel status".
Were they reprimanded ?

Bud

Oct 27, 2023, 6:12:18 AM10/27/23
Not that I know of.

Ben Holmes

Oct 27, 2023, 9:18:24 AM10/27/23
On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 03:12:17 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.