Questions for the self-proclaimed "more knowledgeable one", Hank Sienzant: Question # 31

Gil Jesus

Oct 29, 2023, 5:09:20 AM10/29/23
There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.

QUESTION # 31: Why did the Warren Commission question members of the Oswald family as to whether Lee Harvey Oswald was left or right handed ?

Bud

Oct 29, 2023, 6:40:29 AM10/29/23
On Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 5:09:20 AM UTC-4, Gil Jesus wrote:
> There are many questions that I have about this case and I feel compelled to go to a reliable source, the self proclaimed "more knowledgeable" one, Hank Sienzant. I'm sure Hank in his infinite wisdom and knowledge will have no problem answering my questions.
>
> QUESTION # 31: Why did the Warren Commission question members of the Oswald family as to whether Lee Harvey Oswald was left or right handed ?

To determine whether he was left or right handed.

NEXT!

Ben Holmes

Oct 30, 2023, 9:19:45 AM10/30/23
On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 03:40:28 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.