Has Anyone Noticed? (Huckster Can't Read...)

Ben Holmes

Feb 12, 2024, 9:37:15 AMFeb 12
Huckster has recently doubled down on his "explanation" for the
contradicting documents regarding the paper in the "paper sack."

He pretends that someone merely typed up two possible variants of the
test results in advance.

Of course, anyone who'd bothered to READ this citation:

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html

... knows that such a theory is dead in the water from the beginning.

Clearly, either Huckster is a moron beyond belief, or he didn't bother
reading the citation.

And... as is his habit when I prove him a liar... Huckster will run.

As he does...

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!!

Ben Holmes

Feb 12, 2024, 5:31:07 PMFeb 12
Huckster read this - then did EXACTLY as I predicted he would - he ran
away.

He can't *STAND* being proven a coward & liar.

Hank Sienzant

Feb 12, 2024, 7:09:04 PMFeb 12
On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 9:37:15 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
> Huckster has recently doubled down on his "explanation" for the
> contradicting documents regarding the paper in the "paper sack."
>
> He pretends that someone merely typed up two possible variants of the
> test results in advance.
>
> Of course, anyone who'd bothered to READ this citation:
>
> https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html
>
> ... knows that such a theory is dead in the water from the beginning.

Explain why. Quote the passage that you claim makes my argument “dead in the water”

Go ahead. We’ll wait.

Hank Sienzant

Feb 12, 2024, 7:10:38 PMFeb 12
A little soon to be taking a victory lap.

Ben Holmes

Feb 13, 2024, 9:09:29 AMFeb 13
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:10:34 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com>>wrote:
Why not? You're running from this.

Just as you've been running from this:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud being a proven coward?

Ben Holmes

Feb 13, 2024, 9:09:30 AMFeb 13
On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:09:02 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 9:37:15?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Huckster has recently doubled down on his "explanation" for the
>> contradicting documents regarding the paper in the "paper sack."
>>
>> He pretends that someone merely typed up two possible variants of the
>> test results in advance.
>>
>> Of course, anyone who'd bothered to READ this citation:
>>
>> https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html
>>
>> ... knows that such a theory is dead in the water from the beginning.
>
>Explain why.

Both "versions" were disseminated.

Now, either you knew this and just blatantly lied...

Or you didn't read the cited article.

Or you're simply a moron.

Which one is it? Or can you come up with an excuse I've not thought
of?

Go ahead... we'll wait.

>Quote the passage that you claim makes my argument “dead in the water”
>
>Go ahead. We’ll wait.

No.

This is YOUR problem, not mine.

It's YOUR lie... *YOU* need to deal with it.

Get busy retracting your lie, or explaining it away...

Go ahead... we'll wait.

>> Clearly, either Huckster is a moron beyond belief, or he didn't bother
>> reading the citation.
>>
>> And... as is his habit when I prove him a liar... Huckster will run.
>>
>> As he does...
>>
>> EVERY
>>
>> SINGLE
>>
>> TIME!!!

And Huckster once again proved how true my prediction is. Instead of
actually READING the cited article to understand why his "explanation"
fails, he tried to put it back on me.

Just like he's been running from this:

You've claimed that the "A.B.C.D." in the Autopsy Report is the
description of the *location* of the large head wound.

Yet you refuse time and time again from QUOTING the preceding
paragraph that describes what this ACTUALLY is. Why is that?

You've also claimed that the prosectors dissected the throat wound.

Why do you continue to refuse to cite any evidence for this?

Why have you CONSISTENTLY run away each time I raise this issue?

Now you've quite stupidly insisted that the bullet entered JFK's back,
and exited the back of his head.

More cowardice, more stupidity, more dishonesty.

Are you proud of yourself?

Hank Sienzant

Feb 20, 2024, 2:02:10 PMFeb 20
On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 9:37:15 AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
Ball is still in your court as I explained here:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/0AImUcgnD3E/m/9yUg0rO5AQAJ
“Explain why. Quote the passage that you claim makes my argument “dead in the water”
Go ahead. We’ll wait.”

Still waiting!

Repeating the same claim ad infinitum is not the same thing as proving your claim.

Ben Holmes

Feb 20, 2024, 2:29:57 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 11:02:08 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 9:37:15?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> Huckster has recently doubled down on his "explanation" for the
>> contradicting documents regarding the paper in the "paper sack."
>>
>> He pretends that someone merely typed up two possible variants of the
>> test results in advance.
>>
>> Of course, anyone who'd bothered to READ this citation:
>>
>> https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html
>>
>> ... knows that such a theory is dead in the water from the beginning.
>>
>> Clearly, either Huckster is a moron beyond belief, or he didn't bother
>> reading the citation.
>>
>> And... as is his habit when I prove him a liar... Huckster will run.
>>
>> As he does...
>>
>> EVERY
>>
>> SINGLE
>>
>> TIME!!!

You made the claim.

You can't show how YOUR lying claim is compatible with the known facts
as cited.

RUN COWARD... RUN!!!

Hank Sienzant

Feb 20, 2024, 6:09:31 PMFeb 20
*WHAT* known facts as cited?

Post an argument, not a link. Advance a reasoned argument. Or continue to run.

> RUN COWARD... RUN!!!

The only one wearing track shoes is you. You never post evidence, you vaguely allude to it. You never post an argument. You vaguely allude to one.

All you post are pronouncements, which you expect others to disprove. When we go through that exercise, citing the evidence and making a reasoned argument disproving your pronouncement, you delete it all and call us liars and cowards. This thread is another example of exactly that.

Ben Holmes

Feb 20, 2024, 6:20:08 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:09:29 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
<hsie...@aol.com>>wrote:

>On Tuesday, February 20, 2024 at 2:29:57?PM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:

>>>You made the claim.
>>>
>>>You can't show how YOUR lying claim is compatible with the known facts
>>>as cited.
>
>*WHAT* known facts as cited?

I've repeatedly told you - both versions were sent out. WHAT IS IT
THAT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND???

Are you a moron, or simply the coward I know you to be?

Now, you can continue to pretend you don't understand that, or you
could be courageous enough to admit that your theory doesn't account
for that fact.

But I know what you'll do.

You'll run away ... AGAIN!

As you do.

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME!!

Ben Holmes

Feb 20, 2024, 7:34:14 PMFeb 20
And Huckster did.

He simply can't face it when I'm explicit, and he can't lie his way
out of it...

So he just runs away.

You can't get Huckster to publicly admit that both versions were sent
out.

Yet he knows it to be true. Huckster's simply a liar.

And coward.

He proves it every day that he runs from facts like this...

Ben Holmes

Feb 20, 2024, 7:48:36 PMFeb 20
On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 06:09:25 -0800, Ben Holmes
<Ad...@ConspiracyJFKForum.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:09:02 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
><hsie...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, February 12, 2024 at 9:37:15?AM UTC-5, Ben Holmes wrote:
>>> Huckster has recently doubled down on his "explanation" for the
>>> contradicting documents regarding the paper in the "paper sack."
>>>
>>> He pretends that someone merely typed up two possible variants of the
>>> test results in advance.
>>>
>>> Of course, anyone who'd bothered to READ this citation:
>>>
>>> https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Proof_the_FBI_Changed_Documents_and_Vincent_Bugliosi_Was_Wrong.html
>>>
>>> ... knows that such a theory is dead in the water from the beginning.
>>
>>Explain why.
>

>Both "versions" were disseminated.
>
>Now, either you knew this and just blatantly lied...
>
>Or you didn't read the cited article.
>
>Or you're simply a moron.
>
>Which one is it? Or can you come up with an excuse I've not thought
>of?
>
>Go ahead... we'll wait.

Still waiting... looks like Huckster's going to disappear on the 22nd,
never having answered this.

Still claiming the "ball is in my court" - yet refusing to address
this.

Still a yellow coward...