Davy Von Penis Is A Coward!!!

Ben Holmes

Apr 21, 2022, 10:56:55 AM4/21/22
And, of course, a liar by omission.

When asked what evidence is there for the time that JFK arrived at
Bethesda, he quotes a newspaper article!!!

Not a single document, not a single eyewitness.

Then he complains that the arrival time at the airport has nothing to
do with what time he arrived at Bethesda.

So make that a "moron" too.

Davey Von Penis just HATES to debate knowledgeable critics, because
we've all learned his dishonest tactics...

He can't fool anyone anymore...

Bud

Apr 21, 2022, 11:09:45 AM4/21/22
On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 10:56:55 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> And, of course, a liar by omission.
>
> When asked what evidence is there for the time that JFK arrived at
> Bethesda, he quotes a newspaper article!!!

You don`t like the information the newspaper contained so you`ve decided to cry about it.

But wait, haven`t you used newspaper article as support for ideas? Hypocrite much?

> Not a single document, not a single eyewitness.

Eyewitnesses weren`t used in the article?

> Then he complains that the arrival time at the airport has nothing to
> do with what time he arrived at Bethesda.

Why don`t you address the actual idea he expressed where he expressed it?

> So make that a "moron" too.
>
> Davey Von Penis just HATES to debate knowledgeable critics, because
> we've all learned his dishonest tactics...

Ironic.

> He can't fool anyone anymore...

Do you really think you are?

David Von Pein

Apr 21, 2022, 12:16:23 PM4/21/22
On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 10:56:55 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> When asked what evidence is there for the time that JFK arrived at Bethesda, he [DVP] quotes a newspaper article!!! Not a single document, not a single eyewitness.

Here's a witness for Benji to ignore---SS Agent Paul Landis....

[Quoting me from the other related acj thread....]

"In addition to the UPI article I mentioned previously, there's also the November 30, 1963, written report of Secret Service Agent Paul Landis [Commission Document No. 1095, linked below], in which Landis states that President Kennedy's body arrived at Bethesda Naval Hospital at "approximately 6:55 p.m.", which is a time that almost perfectly matches the time provided in the United Press International newspaper article. Agent Landis, by the way, rode in the front seat of the Navy ambulance during the drive from Andrews to Bethesda. So he was actually there when the ambulance drove onto the Bethesda property on the evening of 11/22/63." -- DVP; 4/21/22

CD1095:
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=39

Ben Holmes

Apr 21, 2022, 12:18:58 PM4/21/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:16:22 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 10:56:55 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> When asked what evidence is there for the time that JFK arrived at Bethesda, he [DVP] quotes a newspaper article!!! Not a single document, not a single eyewitness.
>
>Here's a witness for Benji to ignore---SS Agent Paul Landis....

Already answered.

You're begging the question, and only moving the speed from 15mph to
25mph. Not nearly enough to be credible.

You lose!

Ben Holmes

Apr 21, 2022, 12:32:18 PM4/21/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:09:44 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 10:56:55 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> And, of course, a liar by omission.
>>
>> When asked what evidence is there for the time that JFK arrived at
>> Bethesda, he quotes a newspaper article!!!
>
> You don`t like the information...

When it's contradicted by BETTER evidence, an honest man would present
the better evidence.

>> Not a single document, not a single eyewitness.
>>
>> Then he complains that the arrival time at the airport has nothing to
>> do with what time he arrived at Bethesda.
>>
>> So make that a "moron" too.
>>
>> Davey Von Penis just HATES to debate knowledgeable critics, because
>> we've all learned his dishonest tactics...

David Von Pein

Apr 21, 2022, 12:39:19 PM4/21/22
And Benny gets to decide what's "BETTER evidence", right Benny?

The two sources I've provided in the Bethesda discussion are probably two of the best sources you could get on the subject. One was right there in the ambulance with the body (Landis) and the other source (UPI) mentions a detailed not-rounded-off-or-approximated time in its first-day article (6:53 PM EST). How did they get such a detailed time, Ben? Or do you think they just made it up?

Ben Holmes

Apr 21, 2022, 1:03:47 PM4/21/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:39:18 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:32:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:09:44 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> You don`t like the information...
>>
>> When it's contradicted by BETTER evidence, an honest man would present
>> the better evidence.

Notice that Davy had nothing to say here... clearly, he acknowledges
by his silence that he DOES know that there's better evidence, and
that he lied by omitting it.

>And Benny gets to decide what's "BETTER evidence", right Benny?

Lie moron, and claim again that hearsay is better than a contemporary
memo.

> The two sources I've provided in the Bethesda discussion are
> probably two of the best sources you could get on the subject.

And again, you simply lie by omission... and at this point, you *KNOW*
you're lying, because far more credible evidence has already been
posted here.

> One was right there in the ambulance with the body (Landis)

Begged.

> and the other source (UPI)

Hearsay.

>How did they get such a detailed time, Ben?

1:06 is a VERY detailed time. Yet you refuse to accept it. So don't
ask me questions that *YOU* cannot answer.

Message has been deleted

Gil Jesus

Apr 21, 2022, 2:24:32 PM4/21/22
On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:39:19 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
?

> The two sources I've provided in the Bethesda discussion are probably two of the best sources you could get on the subject. One was right there in the ambulance with the body (Landis) and the other source (UPI) mentions a detailed not-rounded-off-or-approximated time in its first-day article (6:53 PM EST). How did they get such a detailed time, Ben? Or do you think they just made it up?

Boy, David, you had to go all the way to page 39 in that document to find that one.

What did the other Secret Service agents report in the pages preceeding that report ?

Well, I'll tell ya.

SS agent Roy Kellerman puts the arrival time at 5:58pm.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=6

SS Agent Clint Hill reported the plane arrived at 5:58 pm.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=24

SA Andrew Burger reported that the plane arrived at 6pm.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=79

As usual, you only tell part of the story, omitting that which you don't want the reader to know.

But some of us have the time to fact-check your nonsense.

Now to use your words, how do you think they got such a detailed time, or did they just make it up ?

David Von Pein

Apr 21, 2022, 2:33:10 PM4/21/22
What in the heck are you babbling about, Gil? You keep focusing on only the time the plane landed. But I brought up Landis because of the time he said the ambulance arrived at Bethesda, which was 6:55.

You mentioned all those 5:58 and 6 PM times for the plane arriving. But, guess what, Landis said the SAME THING---5:58....

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=39

Virtually everyone said the plane landed between 5:58 and 6:05. I know that. We all know that. I've been talking about BETHESDA, not Andrews.

Gil Jesus

Apr 21, 2022, 2:43:37 PM4/21/22
On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:33:10 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:

> Virtually everyone said the plane landed between 5:58 and 6:05. I know that. We all know that. I've been talking about BETHESDA, not Andrews.

I've already demonstrated using a video that the ambulance left the plane 7 minutes after the plane came to a stop.

The ambulance left the plane at 6:07 pm.

So you're suggesting that it took the casket 50 minutes to travel 20 miles ? Which is an average speed of 24 mph.

Is that what you're suggesting ?

I'm trying to understand what you're saying here .

Bud

Apr 21, 2022, 2:58:30 PM4/21/22
On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:39:19 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
> On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:32:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:09:44 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> > wrote:

> > > You don`t like the information...
> >
> > When it's contradicted by BETTER evidence, an honest man would present
> > the better evidence.

> And Benny gets to decide what's "BETTER evidence", right Benny?

That`s the crooked game. You present the information, he sits as judge on the value of the information.

Ben Holmes

Apr 21, 2022, 3:47:54 PM4/21/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:33:09 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:24:32 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:39:19 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>> ?
>> >
>> > The two sources I've provided in the Bethesda discussion are probably two of the best sources you could get on the subject. One was right there in the ambulance with the body (Landis) and the other source (UPI) mentions a detailed not-rounded-off-or-approximated time in its first-day article (6:53 PM EST). How did they get such a detailed time, Ben? Or do you think they just made it up?
>> Boy, David, you had to go all the way to page 39 in that document to find that one.
>>
>> What did the other Secret Service agents report in the pages preceeding that report ?
>>
>> Well, I'll tell ya.
>>
>> SS agent Roy Kellerman puts the arrival time at 5:58pm.
>> https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=6
>>
>> SS Agent Clint Hill reported the plane arrived at 5:58 pm.
>> https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=24
>>
>> SA Andrew Burger reported that the plane arrived at 6pm.
>> https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11491#relPageId=79
>>
>> As usual, you only tell part of the story, omitting that which you don't want the reader to know.
>>
>> But some of us have the time to fact-check your nonsense.
>>
>> Now to use your words, how do you think they got such a detailed time, or did they just make it up ?
>
>What in the heck are you babbling about, Gil? \

He just spanked you.

David Von Pein

Apr 21, 2022, 3:49:40 PM4/21/22
I'd say that was quite possible (and reasonable). But the motorcade probably went a bit faster than that. I think the ambulance departed Andrews closer to 6:15, which would make it a 40-minute trip (based on the Paul Landis and UPI timelines).

Ben Holmes

Apr 21, 2022, 4:16:16 PM4/21/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:49:39 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
<davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:43:37 PM UTC-4, gjjma...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 2:33:10 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>>>
>>> Virtually everyone said the plane landed between 5:58 and 6:05. I know that. We all know that. I've been talking about BETHESDA, not Andrews.
>> I've already demonstrated using a video that the ambulance left the plane 7 minutes after the plane came to a stop.
>>
>> The ambulance left the plane at 6:07 pm.
>>
>> So you're suggesting that it took the casket 50 minutes to travel 20 miles ? Which is an average speed of 24 mph.
>>
>> Is that what you're suggesting ?
>
>I'd say that was quite possible (and reasonable).

But then again, you're simply a moron.

> But the motorcade probably went a bit faster than that.

Gee... ya think?

> I think...

Stop thinking, and start relying on the evidence. That way, you won't
look so stupid.

Bud

Apr 21, 2022, 7:16:37 PM4/21/22
Try applying some reasoning to the evidence, and you won`t look so stupid.

Bud

Apr 21, 2022, 7:20:03 PM4/21/22
On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:32:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:09:44 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
> >On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 10:56:55 AM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> >> And, of course, a liar by omission.
> >>
> >> When asked what evidence is there for the time that JFK arrived at
> >> Bethesda, he quotes a newspaper article!!!
> >
> > You don`t like the information...
>
> When it's contradicted by BETTER evidence, an honest man would present
> the better evidence.

Better how?

The criteria you are using for the information is whether it is useful to your silly game playing.

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:00 PM5/16/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:58:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:39:19 PM UTC-4, David Von Pein wrote:
>> On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:32:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

>>> When it's contradicted by BETTER evidence, an honest man would present
>>> the better evidence.

>> And Benny gets to decide what's "BETTER evidence", right Benny?
>
> That`s the crooked game. You present the information, he sits as judge on the value of the information.

*H*I*L*A*R*I*O*U*S*

You repeatedly make assertions you have no evidence for and repeatedly
commit logical fallacies like Begging the Question and Ad Hominem

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:11 PM5/16/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:16:36 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 4:16:16 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:49:39 -0700 (PDT), David Von Pein
>> <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

>>>I'd say that was quite possible (and reasonable).
>> But then again, you're simply a moron.
>>> But the motorcade probably went a bit faster than that.
>> Gee... ya think?
>>
>>> I think...
>>
>> Stop thinking, and start relying on the evidence. That way, you won't
>> look so stupid.
>
> Try ...

There is no "try," only "do."

Ben Holmes

May 16, 2022, 1:52:44 PM5/16/22
On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:20:02 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:32:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:09:44 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> You don`t like the information...
>>
>> When it's contradicted by BETTER evidence, an honest man would present
>> the better evidence.
>
> Better how?

A dictionary is your friend.

Bud

May 16, 2022, 3:00:08 PM5/16/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:52:00 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:58:29 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:

> >> And Benny gets to decide what's "BETTER evidence", right Benny?
> >
> > That`s the crooked game. You present the information, he sits as judge on the value of the information.
> *H*I*L*A*R*I*O*U*S*

It was accurate, you are just too dishonest to acknowledge the truth.

> You repeatedly make assertions you have no evidence for

You support it every time you remove the evidence Hank posts.

Bud

May 16, 2022, 3:01:56 PM5/16/22
On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:52:44 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:20:02 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:32:18 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:

> >> When it's contradicted by BETTER evidence, an honest man would present
> >> the better evidence.
> >
> > Better how?
> A dictionary is your friend.

You think a dictionary can tell me how to determine which evidence is better than other evidence?

But of course your dishonest game is that *you* get to decide which evidence is better.

Bud

May 16, 2022, 3:02:53 PM5/16/22
I give you good advice and you remove it.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:45 AM6/10/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 12:00:05 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
> It was accurate...

Was it?

>> You repeatedly make assertions you have no evidence for
>
> You support it...

Is that what you think?

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:45 AM6/10/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 12:02:52 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
<snicker> If that is what your ideas require then clearly that must be
what happened.

Ben Holmes

Jun 10, 2022, 10:51:45 AM6/10/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 12:01:54 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
wrote:

>On Monday, May 16, 2022 at 1:52:44 PM UTC-4, Ben Holmes wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 16:20:02 -0700 (PDT), Bud <sirs...@fast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Better how?
>>
>> A dictionary is your friend.