Re: Who's the bigger liar: Joe Biden or the FBI?

Traytor Milley

May 10, 2023, 6:33:42 PM5/10/23
On 10 May 2023, Gary Roselles <Yeow...@Jurgis.net> posted some
news:goS6M.2991818$vBI8.2...@fx15.iad:

> On 5/10/2023 12:26 PM, Skeeter wrote:
>> In article <super70s-4E621A...@reader.eternal-
>> september.org>, supe...@super70s.invalid says...

>>> I have no idea, is Fox News giving wall to wall coverage about the
>>> cursed laptop again after the Trump verdict?
>>
>> Look the other way sucker. It was a real press conference
>
> No, it wasn't. It was a campaign fundraising event masquerading as a
> fake press conference. Comer has nothing. He admitted it.

It's a well known fact that Hunt was laundering money for his crooked
father. The IRS will need to save face now and start looking into it.

Bank records cited in the committee’s memo show that within five weeks of
then-Vice President Biden’s meeting with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis
in 2015, a Romanian who Hunter Biden was doing legal consulting for,
Gabriel Popoviciu, started sending money to Rob Walker, a business
associate of Hunter’s.

Walker received more than $3 million from November 2015 to May 2017 and
wired approximately $1 million in various installments to Hunter Biden,
his business associate James Gillian, and Hallie Biden, the widow of the
president’s oldest son, Beau Biden who died in May 2015. Hallie Biden and
Hunter Biden were romantically involved for a period after Beau’s death.

It has long been known that Hunter Biden did legal work for Popoviciu, a
wealthy Romanian business executive who was convicted in 2016 on
corruption charges.

Comer’s memo raises questions about why Popoviciu was paying a Biden
family business associate directly instead of the law firm where Hunter
Biden worked at the time or the other firm Hunter reportedly referred
Popoviciu to.