underground bases

Allisonsinc

Nov 30, 2005, 11:34:10 PM11/30/05
Why dosen't somebody in the movie business try making a controversial film
about the many underground bases and tunnels and the sort of stuff that goes
down in them sort of places.
Regards Craig.

thegoodguys

Dec 1, 2005, 1:21:21 PM12/1/05

many movies of that type have already been made. how many movies
about the SAC base in Cheyenne mountain have YOU seen ??
zillions.

any movie about current bases underground would be purely fictional
because the few " documented " bases that do exist , such as
NUWTL at Hawthorne, Nv , the NTS near area51 , Warren AFB ,
area51 it's self , Northrup at Tejon ranch and the Boeing facilities
are ALL totally secured by national security issues or industrial
privacy issues and no CREDIBLE information about their classified
activities exists in the civilian world. probably never will either.
think of the 1000s upon 1000s of workers that currently do and have in
the past 50 years , worked at Hawthorne, the NTS and area51 !
in ALL that time " no one ", not one single person has EVER
blabbed. ( unless you believe that Bob Lazar misinformation crap !
)

other so called bases , are ( to date , anyway ) purely fictional
for the most part , or mundane military infrastructure / control
rabbit holes ( Dulce, Sand Hill Rd maglev labs , etc )
with NO documentable clandestine activity
available to us mere mortals.

if you want to entertain your imagination about underground bases
just type in " underground bases " into Google and get a whole
" sh$# load " of mostly pure bunk. for a good example , type
in " Tehachapi covert underground " and get the site with 1150
pages of PURE BS . I personally have documented this outrageous
pile of crap about underground bases, myself, and have a CD full of
debunking photos and gps evidence. frankly, most of the other " stuff
" on the web is exactly the same thing. I seriously doubt that 1/2
of 1% of the crap there is realistic , and frankly " we'll " never
actually know either. it's that pure and simple.

" a controversial film
>about the many underground bases and tunnels and the sort of stuff that goes
>down in them sort of places."

would and could ever be nothing more than fictional suppositions ,
2nd guessing or pure fantasy , nothing more. the only possible
controversy there would be the idiots that argue about something
they " believe " ( like religious nuts ) instead of what they can "
know " to be provable fact. if you really do " know " you aren't
ever going to tell, period.

you might believe, wish or dream you know that there are underground
bases , tunnel complexes and the like and clandestine or conspiracy
activities happening in them ....... but eventually you'll have to
take a trip back to reality and get a grip on your Mulder and Skully
mentality and deal with the fact that it's an unknown that will remain
an unknown , plain and simple. even if there is a honeycomb of
tunnels beneath us , ones crawling with gray aliens and intelligent
slime molds etc..... we'll , thats you and I , we'll never really
know !!!!

so get over it ! get a grip !

k................

krackula <>

Dec 1, 2005, 1:55:15 PM12/1/05
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:21:21 -0800, thegoodguys <r...@usaforever.gov>
wrote:

before anyone says anything , yes the above message is mine , just
posted from a borrowed computer. just " hang'in " trying to dig up a
little dirt in all the right places . ;^) the above diatribe
represents only my own opinion and isn't meant to reflect the
opinions or views of persons or places other than my own.

( there rb , hope thats enough a$# kissing and sucking up for you
!!!! )

I said that !

Alan deWalton

May 2, 2021, 6:50:57 PM5/2/21