Psychospy's Back!

Psychospy

Aug 13, 2008, 2:06:45 PM8/13/08
That's right, Psychospy is back after a ten-year Rip van
Winkle snooze and BOY IS HE PISSED!

Look at how this whole field has degenerated! We got to
whip you lame-ass couch potatoes back into shape! Who's
monitoring the border? What's in the sky. What's been
happening with the radio traffic? Answers, I want answers!

Actually, I'm perfectly happy without any answers. It was
always the PROCESS that I found most interesting. F*ck the
aliens I say! They're not bothering us, so why should we
bother them?

You may notice one thing that's changed in the past 10
years: I've shifted from the second-person ("we" and "us")
to the first person ("me" and "I"), with some occasional
lapses into the third person for literary effect ("Psychospy
is back"). It's just easier that way. This is going to be a
LOW ENERGY insurrection from now on. One of the reasons I got
out of Area 51 is that is just became too much. I burned
out on all the tasks I created for myself. Now, I'm not
going to get obligated to anything. I'll pursue what amuses
me and blow off what doesn't. There will be no big battles
or major projects this time, only idle bemusement at the
wonder of it all.

I've created a new "blog", which I gather is all the rage
these days.

http://area51interceptors.blogspot.com

This will be my primary organ for communication. Your can
"RSS" it or cross-post it or whatever you young people do
with blogs these days. It doesn't matter to me. (Please
note, however, that I may fine-tune my postings for a few
days after they are first published, so you should always
try to refer people back to the original blog source.)

I'm not sure what I will do with this new medium. Mostly
dwell on the past, I imagine. My financial resources are
very thin (i.e. I'm now "poor" like the rest of you.), so I
can't physically scope out the border anymore. The most I
can do is type, type, type, from my secure undisclosed
location. I'll try to pull things together as best I can,
perhaps with the help of some of you who do have resources
to poke around.

So link yourself up with the blog, send me some email, and
we'll see what develops.

Psychospy
(aka Kilroy)

Dave Bethke

Aug 13, 2008, 2:43:38 PM8/13/08

"Psychospy" <familyc...@gmail.com> wrote

> That's right, Psychospy is back after a ten-year Rip van
> Winkle snooze and BOY IS HE PISSED!

Good to have you (him) back.

> I've created a new "blog", which I gather is all the rage
> these days.
>
> http://area51interceptors.blogspot.com
>
> This will be my primary organ for communication. Your can
> "RSS" it or cross-post it or whatever you young people do
> with blogs these days. It doesn't matter to me.

I've posted it on my blog/website (http://skyshadows.com) although I don't
think I fall into the 'young people' category. Blogging seems to be the 'new
newsgroups'.

--
Dave - on the fringe of Houston

mi...@sushi.com

Aug 13, 2008, 11:51:07 PM8/13/08
On Aug 13, 11:43 am, "Dave Bethke" <m...@work.org> wrote:
> "Psychospy" <familycourt...@gmail.com> wrote

Do you still have your internet radio station?

Psychospy

Aug 14, 2008, 4:15:02 AM8/14/08
On Aug 13, 8:51 pm, m...@sushi.com wrote:
> Do you still have your internet radio station?

I never had one!

Dave Bethke

Aug 14, 2008, 9:23:10 AM8/14/08
<mi...@sushi.com> wrote

> Do you still have your internet radio station?

Yes, five of them. Keeps me out of trouble. :)

http://vinylbytes.com

Hiram

Aug 14, 2008, 2:25:27 PM8/14/08
On 13 Aug, 19:06, Psychospy <familycourt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's right, Psychospy is back after a ten-year Rip van
> Winkle snooze and BOY IS HE PISSED!

Good to have you back....