Michael Younger, alleged "COM-12" source, dies of heart attack

Groom51S4

Jan 19, 2002, 1:39:27 AM1/19/02
Michael Younger, a.k.a. "Mr. Mike" who, in the early 90s, created controversy
among some conspiracy circles in Southern California by claiming to be a
representative of a group known then as "COM-12", died on December 31, 2001 of
a massive heart failure in Anaheim, California.

He was often described during those years as a "mysterious figure" who always
wore a black raincoat and was often present at a number of conspiracy seminars.
He claimed then to be a liaison officer for "COM-12", an alleged group of
intelligence personnel opposed to the policies and direction of an alleged
"Aquarius" faction within the intelligence community of that time. "COM-12",
he insinuated, was in direct confrontation with the so-called "MJ", "MAJI",
"MAJIC" or the "MAJESTIC" operations factions.

After around 1994, Younger, who had also claimed to be connected with part of
Navy SEAL Team VI, reportedly contracted an illness and disappeared from the
public.
His whereabout since then became unknown to most researchers until the time of
his death. He was said to have weighed close to 360 lbs. at the time of death.

According to an attendee at a private funeral which was held recently,
Younger's ashes were scattered at sea in a ceremony off the coast of Long
Beach. Younger has three children.

Younger was also the source of the so-called "Bluefire Memorandum", purpotedly
an official looking memorandum allegedly issued to the security personnel of
Nellis Range concerning a public event which was held in Rachel, Nevada, near
Area 51 in 1991.

Recently, however, his estranged wife, Lucinda, totally denied his involvement
in such activitities in the past and disclaimed that he had ever been with SEAL
Team VI nor with a group such as "COM-12". She confirmed that to the best of
her knowledge, he was just a housepainter who must have had psychological
problems and probably was suffering from "double identity" syndrome.
Some others, however, hold the belief that Michael Younger was a collaborator
for a specific disinformation operation.

According to one source, Younger was a friend of Michael Riconosciuto, a
fuel-air explosives expert and a key figure (and witness) in the so-called
"INSLAW" scandal of the early 90s. The "INSLAW" scandal involved the
government's alleged theft of PROMISE software and the subsequent death of
journalist Danny Casolaro who attempted to document the scandal. (Riconosciuto
is presently serving time in a federal prison after he was charged in the early
90s with producing illegal drugs at an illicit chemical laboratory that he had
set up in the state of Washington.)
A security firm known as Wackenhut subsequently surfaced as the organization
primarily accused of involvement with a number of related scandals.

It was Michael Younger who organized a controversial seminar held in Arcadia,
California in 1993, to expose Wackenhut's involvement in the alleged
biochemical facility located at that time in the Cabazon Indian reservation
near Palm Springs.

The seminar, attended by more than 150 people, attracted such individuals as
Robert Booth Nichols, who a Meridian Arms dealer and former Wackenhut employee
accused of assassinating Danny Casolaro. Also present at the seminar were Ted
Gunderson (former FBI Special Agent-in-charge of Los Angeles), a few NSA
officials (including a gentleman with the last name of Pender) and Harold
Okimoto, an associate of Nichols and alleged Japanese yakuza. A article on the
controversial seminar was written by Colin Brown in his now-extinct TECHNICAL
CONSULTANT magazine in 1993.

----------------
http://www.hometown.aol.com/groom51s4

Dave Bethke

Jan 19, 2002, 2:27:45 PM1/19/02
"Groom51S4" <groo...@aol.com> wrote

[snip]

> Younger was also the source of the so-called "Bluefire Memorandum",
purpotedly
> an official looking memorandum allegedly issued to the security personnel
of
> Nellis Range concerning a public event which was held in Rachel, Nevada,
near
> Area 51 in 1991.

Interesting. I'd only heard of this from Tom Mahood's page
(http://www.serve.com/mahood/bluefexp.htm) and have never seen the memo.

Thanks,
--
Dave

Norio H.

Jan 19, 2002, 3:16:03 PM1/19/02
Hello, Dave
Yes, you are correct in mentioning that "Bluefire" was the term mentioned in
the alleged "memorandum" originally shown to Gary Schultz and myself by Michael
Younger in 1991. Initially, Michael Younger did not give us the original
memorandum saying that it was for "eyes only". He did show it to us several
times prior to the gathering in Rachel, Nevada and also afterwards. My opinion
is that it was a fake memorandum made to appear somewhat authentic but
nevertheless we purposely gave "Mr. Mike" an impression that we did believe
that it was authentic in order to get his psychological reactions.

arrud...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 11:16:13 PM3/2/20
This is really interesting. Also old. Also why am I up at 11 reading this?