SAR BACHAN RADHASOAMI (PROSE) - PART 1, SECTION 19

MichaelT...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 2020, 1:39:30 PM3/19/20
SAR BACHAN RADHASOAMI (PROSE) - Part 1, Section 19
THE TISRA TIL (THIRD EYE) CHAKRA

“The first ganglion lies midway between and behind the two eyes. Surat or spirit is located here. Form here it descended step by step to the five lower centres and spread out into the body. It is called ‘Parmatma’ and is the God, Brahm and Lord of many religions. This is the real seat of the spirit in its wakeful state. From this stage also have appeared prophets, incarnations, Wahis (holy men), Yogis and Siddhas.”

In a very few sentences here, Soamiji Dayal tells us about the Tisra Til or Third Eye. While it is important to understand the other chakras, the third Til is what really matters. It is located in the pineal gland and is the seat of the soul. It is the place where we gently and calmly focus our attention in Surat Shabda Meditation. It is here that the inner door opens (towards us), and we are greeted by the Light and Sound of Shabda, and the Guru Dev, the radiant form of the Teacher.

As I once wrote in a song:

“Close your eyes
And see the Sound
And hear the Light within.
The Song of Soul knows no bounds
Let the adventure now begin”1

Take some time right now to place your attention at the Tisra Til and sing HU. Allow the HU to resonate in your eye center and fill you with ITs love. Have a beautiful day!

Yours always in the LightSong of Eternal Love,

Michael
SPIRITUAL FREEDOM SATSANG

Http://spiritualfreedomsatsang.org

https://www.facebook.com/Spiritual-Freedom-Satsang-SFS-298663636832985/