SHABDA WEARS AWAY RESISTANCE AND HEALS US

MichaelT...@yahoo.com

Mar 29, 2020, 3:01:46 PM3/29/20
SHABDA WEARS AWAY OUR RESISTANCE AND HEALS US

“It’s like the Colorado river carving out the Grand Canyon. Initially, it ran over fairly level land, but it gradually wore the earth away. Our inner unfoldment is the same. Shabda will gradually wear away at our resistance and expose our hidden negativity to the Divine Light and Sound, where it is lifted up from us and we are cleansed by God’s love. As with the river running across the land, sometimes it works quickly though us, like a river over porous earth, and other times it hits the mental or emotional equivalent of granite, and it slows down and takes longer to soften up and dislodge the rocks of negativity.”
(“RIVER SONG, PART 3 – FINAL DISCOURSES ON ‘STRANGER BY THE RIVER’”. Forthcoming)

In the LightSong of Eternal Love,

Michael

In the LightSong of Naam,

Michael Turner