notes from the Avalon

David Dalton

Sep 30, 2022, 6:31:46 PM9/30/22
I saw the waxing crescent for the first time this lunar
month about three hours ago.

I am making another attempt at my global new age onset
magickal workings which is described on the thread
"kissed the breast of moon + apple tree staff"
on alt.religion.druid, so check there if you are
interested, which I deem more likely if you notice effects.

Probably it will take until D-moon, which is in two
days time, but I am hoping to have made substantial
progress by the time September 30 is over in Vancouver,
which will be 4:30 a.m. here (0700 UTC) October 1.
That is because on alt.music.s-mclachlan recently I
noted that I thought that Sarah McLachlan was losing
patience with me and I begged her (if she is reading)
to give me until September 30 to come through, and
she is based in West Vancouver.

"And now the angry morning/Gives the early signs of warning/You must face
alone the plans you make/Decisions they will try to break" (S. McLachlan)