induced (P)

1 view

David Dalton

Jul 22, 2022, 1:10:34 AM7/22/22
July 22, 2022. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.

Consider the group consisting of:

1. all major and extreme good a.s.r. (assisted shaktipat recipients)
2. all medium good gcetacean and gnonhumansimian a.s.r.
3. all a.s.r. who know how to perform at least one belly pop test spell
4. the 600 in the shatipat lineages of the most recent 40 avatar
types, plus the living bowhead whale avatar type (so 601)
5. categories 1--10 women who are a.s.r.
6. any a.s.r. who are in space but within the upper boundary of
my region, so say from 100 km above the geoid to
(255,000 - 12) km above the geoid
7. any a.s.r. who are in Antarctica (unlikely this time of the year)
8. any a.s.r. who are each religious leader of at least 100,000
including themself, plus any a.s.r. who are each religious
leader of at least 50,000 including themself in religions of
from 100,000 to 999,999 in nstage3
9. any a.s.r. who is ordained by human or humans to bishop level
or equivalent or higher in nstage1, nstage2, and religions of
fewer than 100,000 in nstage3.

I divined that the proportion of atheists in the above group
is about the same as in the general population.

Goddess induced a strong (P) (which would be apparently
spontaneous to the recipients) in each in the above group,
first waking up those who were asleep, at 1:15 a.m. NDT
(0345 UTC/GMT) July 22, 2022. Again, (P) is a perineum
click (short period mula bandha) immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal chakra
to crown chakra, that is more internal and less expansive
than a kundalini antenna orgasm wave (which a.s.r. can
exchange with someone they have a 1--1 lock with and
thus are optimally sexually compatible with).

Goddess is defined as the ruler of the region all/everything
and determines the goodness levels mentioned above in (1), (2).

łMary walks down to the waterąs edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)

David Dalton

Jul 27, 2022, 8:52:39 PM7/27/22
On Jul 22, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<dalton.nfld-03DE...@news.eternal-september.org>):
The above attempt did not work so I am trying again.

In addition I have added the following three subgroups:

10. a.s.r. who are country leaders, Antonio Guterres, and UN
ambassadors. But if someone currently in a country leader
or UN ambassador position is not an a.s.r., the most recent
previous one who is an a.s.r.
11. a.s.r. who are each non-ordained new age leader of at least
100,000 including themself
12. a.s.r. atheists who have sold at least 100,000 books on atheism.

Goddess induced (P) in the 12 subgroups, first waking
up those who were asleep, at 2218 UTC/GMT July 27, 2022.

“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to

David Dalton

Jul 29, 2022, 8:09:31 PM7/29/22
I tried again.

Goddess induced a strong (P) in the 12 subgroups at
2342 UTC/GMT July 29, 2022.

If that didn't work, I may try again, but won't post
again to this thread, and if you are interested you
can follow my progress on alt.religion.druid .

I doubt that many on these newsgroups are in one of the
12 subgroups, but feel free to pass this to any
you know or can contact off these newsgroups who
may be in one or more of the 12 subgroups.

But some on these newsgroups may be a.s.r. not in the
12 subgroups, and still would receive (P) as
closure to a positive magickal working (directed
working of will), such as willing a chi loop
around a room to "charge" it.

łMany a one has passed beyond, In the time between the two moons,
Though I am still enjoying earth, Thou moon of moons and of blessings!"

David Dalton

Sep 1, 2022, 9:36:17 PM9/1/22
I tried again at 0051 UTC/GMT September 2, 2022.

Those who received it (plus many other a.s.r. not in
the 12 subgroups who would receive (P) as closure
to a positive magick working) are secondary
avatar/buddha types, and would pass a belly pop
test, which 1697 humans know how to administer,
as such. That includes devi type Sarah McLachlan
(my main human inspirer) and I think the response
of a belly pop test on her might indicate that
she is a devi type. And the result of a belly
pop test on me I think might indicate that I am
a primary avatar type. The only other living
devi type and primary avatar type are bowhead whales.

"I'm on my way/And I must flag the last train down"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x0jjvslUuY (Bill Bourne - Baggins)

David Dalton

Nov 4, 2022, 10:56:17 PM11/4/22
In article <0001HW.2892155500...@88.198.57.247>,
That didn't work, but now has, but it is not clear if it
was done by Goddess, other divine collaborator(s), or
by me with my own avatar type abilities. The induced
(P) occurred at 0236 UTC November 5, 2022.

> For those who saw my belly pop test thread, all 1.7 million
> human a.s.r. and 0.4 million cetacean and nonhumansimian
> a.s.r., not just those in the above 12 subgroups, can now
> pass a belly pop test, and would receive (P) as closure
> to a positive (as defined by Goddess) magickal working
> (directed working of will).

That is true, but it is positive as defined by me, as
discussed on the "even more ambiguous" thread on
alt.religion.druid .