Radio Program on Carl Jung's The Red Book

David Dalton

Nov 8, 2021, 8:43:42 PM11/8/21
For those who are interested in Carl Jung’s The Red Book,
here is a link to the first of a two part series on
CBC Radio One’s Ideas program on it.

https://tinyurl.com/dc9y3u35

That page has a button to play the program and also
some text describing it. Here is a little of that text:

"The influential psychologist Carl Gustav Jung analyzed
a period of his own inner turmoil in his private journal,
and it forever changed his thinking about the unconscious
mind. His journal was published in 2009 as The Red Book."

Tomorrow (Tuesday) night I will post a link to the
second part in a followup to this post.

“‘You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed/But Sonny
always remembers what it was his Mama said” (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

Nov 9, 2021, 9:32:55 PM11/9/21
On Nov 8, 2021, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.273A09CC00...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> For those who are interested in Carl Jung’s The Red Book,
> here is a link to the first of a two part series on
> CBC Radio One’s Ideas program on it.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/dc9y3u35
>
> That page has a button to play the program and also
> some text describing it. Here is a little of that text:
>
> "The influential psychologist Carl Gustav Jung analyzed
> a period of his own inner turmoil in his private journal,
> and it forever changed his thinking about the unconscious
> mind. His journal was published in 2009 as The Red Book."
>
> Tomorrow (Tuesday) night I will post a link to the
> second part in a followup to this post.

The second part is now also available at the same link.