I AM NOT A DISINFORMATION AGENT: SATANIC DISINFORMATION RESTAURANTS EVICT CHRIST FOR EXCESSIVE FLATULENCE!!

Raymond Karzscewski©

Mar 17, 2018, 11:20:26 AM3/17/18
I AM NOT A DISINFORMATION AGENT: SATANIC DISINFORMATION RESTAURANTS EVICT
CHRIST FOR EXCESSIVE FLATULENCE!!
by Raymond Karzscewski© - A Living Christ

I AM NOT A DISINFORMATION AGENT!! I SPEAK STATIC TRUTH AND TESTIFY TO
THE WORLD ABOUT MY (W)HOLY STATE OF VERISIMILITUDE. MY DIVINE CREDIBILITY
IS REFLECTED BY THE RESONATION OF THE VIBRATING MIRROR OF VERACITY WHICH
IS UNTRAMMELLED BY IT'S INHERENT SELF VIBRATING EVIDENCE.

Yet Additional DIVINE JOURNEYS of This (W)holy Christ's state of
Unsullied Infallibility was cast in the Satanic Darkness of Dubiousness
due to the massive volume of cacophonous flatulence the CIA causes using
Electronic Equipment in close proximity to my Trailer. Your Prophesied
Vociferious Knee-Jerk Demurral is Ill-Founded and CONDEMNED as DAMNABLE!!

Without Satanic Exception, I am evicted from a Satanic Disinformation
Restaurants every time I patronize their establishments. It is EVERY
AMERICAN'S SOVEREIN and ORDAINED DUTY to ignore my Pernicious Flatulence.
Although well above CIVILIZED HUMAN ANIMALS, My Superior Spirit must
inhabit a Human Body while on this Visitor's Pass From Hell.

I FART!! I PISS!! I SHIT!! I BELCH!! I HAVE ATROCIOUS BREATH!! The
malodorous, putrid stenches emitted by my bowels leave a powerful reeking
that is NOT MY FAULT!! The mephitic noxiousness is caused by The Satanic
CIA!! Satanic Fast Food “Restaurants” serve Insalubrious, Deleterious
Detritus thus is Satanic Corporate America's fault for the dreck I am
forced to consume. Satanic Americans patronize these SATANIC
INSTITUTIONS, maintaining their ability to conduct their SATANIC
BUSINESS. It is YOUR FAULT, bar none, that my terrible flatulence is so
reviled. This is COMMERCIAL COERCION to engage in contracts with
enterprises dedicated to the SOLE PURPOSE of making this (W)holy Christ
break voluminous, fetorous wind!!

My Rectum sags to the notorious length of 12 inches due to the
disharmonious emissions ordered by the Government/Media Sponsored/
Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Apparatus which is a MULTI-BILLION
DOLLAR PER YEAR Consortium DEDICATED to the SOLE PURPOSE of discrediting
this HIGH, (W)HOLY DIVINE CHRIST OF INARGUABLE TRUTH!!

Children point and laugh at my immense expulsions of flatus. Wives
throw up on the floors after my forceful fumes fill Satanic
Establishments. Ultramasculine husbands behave in aggressive,
belligerent manners, believing their DEMONstrations of False Potency can
compete with my Perfect Manhood!!

Ambulances called to the sites where I DEMAND my SUSTENANCE are but
Satanic Exhibitions of Satanic Hypocrisy as it is these Satanic Industries
that are MANDATED by MY HIGH WORD to Render my Provender.

Hell, isn't it?
by Raymond Karzscewski© - A Living Christ

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Mar 17, 2018, 3:59:09 PM3/17/18
Raymond Karzscewski© <ark...@arkenterprises.nul> wrote in
I see the impounded Honda actually won a measure of freedom.

"I am no longer posting and all messages you see are forgeries." - Ed,
still lying after all these years.