great music advocatus

dagnabit

Aug 9, 2017, 10:54:25 PM8/9/17

I know I really like certain music when I am
at times thinking that I wish I'd wrote that.

advocatus diablo

Aug 12, 2017, 12:01:34 AM8/12/17
Haha. Funny thing is the Jimmy Mundane, who's band I'm playing in, is from Marquette Mi. You all got some talent up there! Thanks.

advocatus diablo

Aug 12, 2017, 12:07:50 AM8/12/17
By the way, how's the water in Flint?

dagnabit

Aug 12, 2017, 5:07:47 PM8/12/17

"advocatus diablo" wrote in message

>By the way, how's the water in Flint?

it's a bad situation but exactly what I would expect
from the flaming imbeciles here in flint. I have been
distilling my water for years but when I talked to
people on the water crisis committee they didn't
even know what a water distiller was, thus the
ignorance continues.

dagnabit

Aug 12, 2017, 5:09:49 PM8/12/17

>Haha. Funny thing is the Jimmy Mundane, who's band I'm playing in, is from
>Marquette Mi. You all got some talent up there! Thanks.

it's true and among them is my brother in
the detroit area playing bass guitar for now
I think 7 different bands and one of them is
the bobby murray band. bobby played guitar
for etta james for 20 years.