Re: Democrat sex offender Bill Clinton.

!Jones

Jan 10, 2023, 4:06:18 PM1/10/23
On Sun, 8 Jan 2023 03:59:13 +0000, in talk.politics.guns Democrat
Gender Offenders <nob...@yamn.paranoici.org> wrote:

>Affair with intern Monica Lewinsky.

It's a simple statistical fact that Democrats are, not only more
intelligent than Republicans, but we get far more pussy than
Republicans. I mean, Eisenhower was obviously fucking his driver
while stationed in Europe, but JFK was banging Marilyn Monroe and
every other hot chick in Washington D.C. ... not even to mention his
wife. Clinton had his dick in every woman he met. Come on, dudes:
would the Donald have turned Monica down? (Assuming that he had the
chance to have her polish his knob, I mean.)

I'm guessing that Barack was probably chaste outside his marriage
simply because Michelle was too intelligent... compared to Melania, a
turnip would be considered "intelligent".

Try this Google search: "Melania Trump nude photos" You'll get to see
*everything* that cunt has that there is to see, splashed over half a
dozen porn sites.

I'll bet you can't find any nude photos of Michelle Obama or Jill
Biden! Hell, you can't even find a single nude photo of Monica
Lewinsky!

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/melania-trumps-nude-1995-modeling-pictures-surface-w431848/
https://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melania-trump-like-youve-never-seen-her-before/