Great Forum - Overly Strict Moderation!

Chris K-Man

Oct 9, 2020, 9:10:19 AM10/9/20
Great Forum - Overly Strict Moderation!

https://www.city-data.com/forum/

Sub-fora exist for nearly every topic, and language, under the sun.

I've been an active member since 2017, and have benefitted from the knowledge of others, as I hope others have benefitted, from mine.

However, lately, moderation staff have been closing in: shutting down conversations I started, moving my threads into those subforums where they would receive less comments & traffic, and suspending my posting privileges for longer and longer periods of time.

Why? Because the topics, and questions I posed, CHALLENGED CONVENTIONAL WISDOM..

Be forewarned: Join City Data Forums if you desire, just be prepared for strict moderation of any thoughts and ideas that may seem unconventional or radical.

JJ

Oct 9, 2020, 8:51:26 PM10/9/20
On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 06:10:17 -0700 (PDT), Chris K-Man wrote:

> Be forewarned: Join City Data Forums if you desire, just be
> prepared for strict moderation of any thoughts and ideas that
> may seem unconventional or radical.

So... it rejects unconventional or radical ideas and solutions which
actually work?

Chris K-Man

Oct 9, 2020, 9:02:35 PM10/9/20
_______

Well, one of my threads that was closed questioned the practicality of 1.6 gallons as sufficient for low flush toilets. I proposed 2.0 gal. Another proposed relocating 'Neutral' in the gear sequence on a typical automatic car transmission. Where it is now - between Reverse and Drive - lately has me shifting into Neutral instead of Drive or Reverse, whichever I need at that moment.

Harmless stuff, but apparently threatening to the order of things there.

None

Oct 15, 2020, 7:50:32 AM10/15/20
Thackhhmaah, a Certified Shit-For-Brains , quacked.

> Great Forum - Overly Strict Moderation!

Of course, as you know, your rant is a pathetic trolling attempt.

> Why? Because the topics, and questions I posed, CHALLENGED CONVENTIONAL
> WISDOM..

No, it's because you are a desperate troll, and trolling is frowned on at
City-Data. In the deleted thread, you started with one troll subject, but
everybody knew you would eventually turn to one of your retarded obsession,
such as your endless gibbering about tire pressure or daylight saving time.
Once you proved conclusively that you were trolling, your sorry thread was
flushed. And rightly so.

And then, of course, you came to Usenet for your little off-topic crybaby
whining. Need a tissue, li'l buddy?

> Be forewarned: Join City Data Forums if you desire, just be
> prepared for strict moderation of
> any thoughts and ideas that may seem unconventional or radical.

No, you just have to be smart enough to understand and follow the rules. But
"smart enough" is
a phrase that is never be applied to a brain-dead retard like you. We all
know that you'll
continue to change the subject to tire pressure on random threads, and in a
few weeks, you'll
get another hour of stupid. Retarded dumb fuck.

None

Oct 15, 2020, 7:55:21 AM10/15/20
Theckma J. Prndl gibbered:
> Another proposed relocating 'Neutral' in the gear sequence on a
> typical automatic car transmission.
> Where it is now - between Reverse and Drive - lately has me
> shifting into Neutral instead of
> Drive or Reverse, whichever I need at that moment.

Yeah, you were pretty adamant that the entire automotive industry should
re-design their cars
because you're too retarded to operate a gear-shift lever. When that idea
was soundly rejected
by the forum members, you got very angry and started bleating about your
other moronic ideas,
so the mods deleted your retarded trolling.

City-Data is a pretty good place to be if you don't want threads to be
disrupted by dumb fuck
trolls. You just have to understand and follow the rules. It's so sad that
you're too retarded to
follow the rules, innit li'l buddy?

None

Oct 15, 2020, 11:43:09 AM10/15/20

"JJ" wrote in message news:z907hvb9x8ay$.19ipi74lpjbri.dlg@40tude.net...
Nope. It wasn't theckmah's unconventional, radical, and retarded ideas which
were rejected. It was his incessant violation of forum rules; insulting
other posters, name-calling, etc. And then there's the anti-Semitism.
Theckmah's an incorrigible repeat offender. He pretends that it's his
bizarre mutant ideas that get his threads pulled. But he's lying. He knows
the game, and he loves to play it, and he cries like a toddler sitting on a
full diaper-load when he gets spanked down by the moderators. He seems to
enjoy that, too.

He usually runs to Usenet to vent. It's all so predictable.

Death and taxes. And the inevitability that li'l Krissie Go-Sickie will have
a thread pulled by city-data moderators within the next three months, and he’ll
mention at least one of his four favorite hobby-horse obsessive troll
subjects before the thread is yanked. He'll then choose a random usenet
group to use as toilet paper, to try to wipe up.

He's a very persistent troll; a "crank" un the classic usenet sense. But
he's a full-blown mutant of a crank; he doesn't just harp obsessively on a
subject he can't comprehend, like most cranks, no, he's got a whole stable
of hobby-horses he can flog, sometimes more than one at a time! If you like
the kind of k00k-show that used to be common on usenet, you should check out
the thekmakook-show. A mutant spectacle by a long-time village idiot.

Chris K-Man

Oct 29, 2020, 3:22:01 PM10/29/20
The one particular moderator whose been on my ass constantly, closing nearly every thread I've posted, is "PJSaturn".

He/she has had a personal gripe with me since I signed up at City Data.

Watch out for that one.

Brandon

Jan 29, 2024, 12:11:49 AMJan 29
City-data mods are monsters who will suspend anyone forever for any reason they want. I think they are a bunch of teenagers.