Casio label printer?

Robert Baer

Feb 15, 2022, 5:10:03 AM2/15/22
Anyone have the Casio KL-8100 label printer software disk FA-940C?
One version has that software available in a Roxio folder.

Thanks

VanguardLH

Feb 15, 2022, 11:32:29 AM2/15/22
Robert Baer wrote:

> Anyone have the Casio KL-8100 label printer software disk FA-940C? One
> version has that software available in a Roxio folder.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Casio%20KL-8100%20label%20printer

found:

https://www.casio.com/products/archive/label-printers/label-printers/kl-8100

Clicking on the "Software Download" link took me to:

https://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=005&pid=18

Didn't see a download link for the KL-8100 model, but maybe one of the
supported downloads will work with that old model.

https://www.dell.com/support/kbdoc/en-us/000139711/how-to-download-and-install-the-roxio-burn-software-on-your-dell-pc

Since the Roxio software was bundleware with the printer, you sure a
free CD/DVD burner program won't work? I have Ashampoo Burning Studio
Free (v2017, but might be a later version; see
https://www.ashampoo.com/en-us/burning-studio-free), but have also used
CDburnerXP (supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7, 8, and 10)
and ImgBurn (supports Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003 Server,
Vista, 7, 8, and 10).

Likely the critical component is having the driver for the burner drive.
Do you? The embedded driver in Windows may already detect your old
burner, so you could use that.