Remember this Dustin?

David Brooks

Oct 22, 2021, 9:56:25 AM10/22/21
Dustin has FORGOTTEN I have a lot of _private_ dirt on him. I
never said I would keep it CONFIDENTIAL and I am a man of my
word. :)

This is just a sample............

On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:52, Boater...@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Dustin!

> bughunte...@gmail.com writes:
>
> I don't have a commercial website. I'm a little
> consultation business. I run it out of my home currently.
> :) I was formally employed by a local computer shop here,
> but I quit several months ago after 10 years, I'd had
> enough. I'll do it for myself now. lol. Can you remind he
> where 'here' is Dustin? Somewhere warm and sunny? (and
> where there are hopefully no fires! Looks nasty in
> California right now ).

Kingsport, Tennessee USA. I'm in the yellow pages here.
*grin*

> Does your mum (mom!) live somewhere nearby? I hope you
> make a fuss of her from time-to-time!

She lives upstairs, actually.

> You sound like a fellow Christian, Dustin! I do understand
> where you are coming from on this, but consider how many
> other people you could help, in all sorts of ways, if you
> had 'surplus' income - gained from a product which you
> have developed and which is designed to help PC users. I
> get much pleasure in helping others in any way I can. Just
> a thought.

I'm not religious Dave. I have nothing against those who are,
so long as they practice what they preach. :) When they do
not, I find them in distaste.

I fully intend to help the local community, and hopefully
BugHunter will continue to be useful for the persons who call
me for computer assistance. That's where I make my money. I'm
not a greedy fellow as I said previously. BugHunter itself is
free, but if someone calls me to come to there home to fix
something, I charge for it. So, if BugHunter can occasionally
get me a new client or two, it sorta earns money for me in
it's own right.

>I do not consider it a feeble attempt
> at all. You can be justifiably proud of yourself!

I'm not trying to brag when I say this, but the viruses I
wrote were very malicious and indeed spread far around the
globe. I will not be able to undue all of that damage which I
intentionally at a less stable point in my life caused, so to
me, no matter what I do to BugHunter, it's always going to be
feeble in comparison. I am not proud of the harm I caused,
even tho I used to say I enjoyed doing it. I was playing a
part most of the time.

>You given me the impression of being a reformed
> character, Dustin!

I would like to think so, but I'm sure I have much more
reforming/growing up to do yet.

> LoL- Hope all goes well in your destruction! :) I
> certainly hadn't realised how simple it was to replace the
> RAM in that Laptop! I'll have to buy a set of tiny PC tools
> so that I can play more with two old IBM Thinkpad laptops
> I have! The flattening and reinstallation of Windows was
> really easy with the CD's which came with the machine when
> new.

The right tools and the right knowledge takes the scare out
of the scenario. IE: you really can install parts without
screwing something up. :)

> Steve has become a friend. He builds and maintains
> computers for local businesses/organisations and I'm sure
> he is highly competent (ex-Army engineer). He will 'fix'
> any problem, but he hasn't spent much time at all in
> investigating where all the SPAM and Malware comes from. We
> had an interesting discussion! He has a web site, here:
> _http://www.sidsoft.co.uk/_ (http://www.sidsoft.co.uk/) in
> case you are interested.

He sounds like a very knowledgable individual. I will check
his site in the near future.

> That is very interesting. Are you able to help me
> understand how it can be done? (No - I don't want to do it
> myself, in case of doubt! <g>)

I can try....

> However, I have a strong suspicion that on the Annexcafe
> U2U newsgroup, where there are some very clever 'helpers',
> I have, indeed, been redirected to a 'spoof' URL and become
> 'infected'.

Well, the thing is, in order for it to work one has to craft
very specific html code, AND the user has to be using a
browser that still suffers from such an exploit and/or simply
doesn't show the real url should you click the link.

If the status bar is turned off in IE6 and older versions of
Mozilla FireFox, the trick can be done with standard html
code.

> At the outset, I had hoped you would help me confirm this
> by actually 'registering' with Annexcafe, then join
> one/both of the U2U groups and determine if my supposition
> is correct. Human nature being what it is, I'd bet that
> most people visiting there - with problems to be solved -
> wouldn't think twice before clicking on a link - imagine
> the fun a bad guy could have there! Who would ever
> suspect? Well - I did!

I really don't have time for ghost hunting. If you suspected
and/or had valid links for me to follow which offered
downloads of malicious software, I'd be interested in taking
a closer look. For the purposes of updating BugHunter to deal
with it. I am not however a hacker for hire. :) I don't do
malicious/survelience things anymore.

> I gather that you've now a notion that I'm a 'plonker' and
> have dismissed the fact that I have, literally, spent many
> hundreds of

A plonker no, a slightly annoying individual yes. :) I
realize where it comes from tho. You simply don't know some
things and you wish to learn, and I see no harm in that. If
you would just sit back and relax, and read.. do lots of
reading before you come to conspiracy type conclusions and
assume this or that site is upto no goodm you'd find things
make more sense, and people wouldn't be so quick to dismiss
you.

> hours on trying to pinpoint the 'bad guys'. Perhaps you
> will consider just one small item. Troll_Lady (Li) asked
> you to 'Ping' her on the MS Security group as she couldn't
> deal with matters on the MS Virus newsgroup. She'd been
> posting there already - it doesn't make sense, not to me
> anyway! Why might she have asked you to do that?

I have no idea why she asked me to bring the discussion to
another newsgroup. Perhaps her question/my responses were
more appropriate there, I don't know... I don't however
think it's some form of conspiracy. :)

> Believe me Dustin, something is amiss with
> Annex/Annexcafe. I'd still like you to help me find out
> exactly what. Over to you!

Something could very well be wrong I suppose with that site,
but as I said previously, I do not do recon missions for
people I don't know because they suspect something might be
wrong... I have attempted to fill out an account on one site
you invited me too, I haven't been able to complete the
requirements I suppose, my account still doesn't work.. LoL.
Anyways, If you have a specific url pointing to a potentially
malicious site/link/piece of software, I'm all ears.

I don't mean any offense to you sir when i express lack of
interest in examining those sites you have provided, I have
explained this to my Aunt and various family members who are
somewhat new to computers as well. I am reformed, retired
vxer. I will not do those things and I won't use the skills I
have for hunting people or examining private sites. Unless
said sites have a url for public access pointing to something
malicious.

--
Dustin Cook
Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool -

Smit Michael Glaser

Oct 22, 2021, 11:58:37 AM10/22/21
A shadow of reason, projected spontaneously, at the wrong time. Over and
over, the surface request is Just Wondering wants to "talk tech", but Just
Wondering spends most of his time whining about "obsession". For the record,
spending time perhaps educating yourself is never a waste. Thinking you
know more than everyone else and attempting to 'prove' people that it is
true, as Just Wondering tries to do? THAT is a waste ;)

I have known AI programs who argue better than Just Wondering does.

--
E-commerce Simplified!!
https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/6sfkup/what_desktop_tasks_does_linux_handle_better_than

LegionX

Oct 22, 2021, 11:59:22 AM10/22/21
David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S> Wrote in message:

> Dustin has FORGOTTEN I have a lot of _private_ dirt on him.

Lolz to the lolz impersonator.

When did the email exchanges between the two of you return to
private? Dustin released the entire set years ago to show people
what the real David is actually all about.

Snit... Impersonating others isn't going to get us off of you. We
told you several times. You didn't get the cluebyfour. Now you
are being shown. Hahaha.

And David as we told you then can do FUCK ALL about it. You're
ours to do with as we fuckin please. Just like our imaginary
selves told you. Not only are we making good on what we said we'd
do we're also showing others that we aren't some script kiddie
nobodies either. You won't be alone in your misery snit. We've
found a few more deserving of our attention people here. We'll
Skullfuck them too. :)

Inever said I would keep it CONFIDENTIAL and I am a man of my
word. :) This is just a sample............ ++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++On 23 Oct 2007 at 7:52,
Boater...@aol.com wrote: >> Hi Dustin! > > In a message dated
22/10/2007 18:45:14 GMT Daylight Time, > bughu
nter....@gmail.com writes: > > I don't have a commercial
--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

David Brooks

Oct 22, 2021, 1:14:56 PM10/22/21
David Brooks did *NOT* write this post.

Steve Carroll

Oct 22, 2021, 10:55:34 PM10/22/21
I mostly go argument by argument unless someone has a history of especially
outrageous flooding. With Mike Easter, I already intuit what his MO is,
all he craves is attention and, regrettably, he'll do *anything* to get
it. His number one routine is to play 'shill' but reality shows it is
all of the group who are his victims.

Mike Easter lies so frequently that he has a impossible time keeping
record of his dishonesty. Or his sock puppets for that matter.

Calls it "attacking" him, even though he proceeds to provoke that selfsame
retort.

That is the problem with millennials and less experienced instructors
don't know what they are doing, people from older generations are the
only ones who know better than to fall for communism. Narcissistic Bigot
Steve Carroll strikes again. Anyone who groks our history knows it is
not generated in the manner Michael Snit Glasser is thinking, and some
of them are flat out hand written.

--
Do not click this link!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

Steve Petruzzellis - fretwizzer

Oct 23, 2021, 4:00:10 AM10/23/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:14:56 AM UTC-7, David Brooks wrote:
> David Brooks did *NOT* write this post.

David Shill Brooks is trying "really hard" to project their trolling crap
onto Shadow. For some time David Shill Brooks has bulldozed the view that
Shadow needs 'documentation' to point out all his slander. The fact is that
no one needs any reason to do that. So David Shill Brooks pulls this insane
circus crap in a sickly effort to 'sell' the idea that Shadow is like him.
Just brainless trolling. And I am giving attention to that trolling. THAT
is what the "David Shill Brooks circus" is.

No-one gets it, only Shadow gets it.

At one point, David Shill Brooks said a legitimate denizen was "obsessing"
over him, which was shown to be merely replying to his posts. LOL! Right,
David Shill Brooks is seeking to sell a WordPress variable, which anyone
can get in seconds, that is grade school simple. If he wasn't so dumb he'd
figure out how screwed up he looks ;)

--
This broke the Internet!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot

STALKING_TARGET_46

Oct 23, 2021, 4:32:30 AM10/23/21
That's what chrisv does when he gets cornered. He quickly creates a nym,
starts a new thread so he can claim it was Snit. Don't blame me it was
my left hand... and then chrisv responds to his own post with his right
hand.

It was chrisv who flooded Snit's site hundreds of thousands of times and
refused to admit it. Ending support for DOS programs is common sense.

-
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
Steve 'Narcissistic Bigot' Carroll

STALKING_TARGET_46

Oct 23, 2021, 4:48:44 AM10/23/21
On Friday, October 22, 2021 at 10:14:56 AM UTC-7, David Brooks wrote:
> David Brooks did *NOT* write this post.

The advocates suggest looking for a price comparison for a Linux application
is trolling.

It is as predicted that Despicable Owl feigned apathy at the condition
of being assumed credible -- knowing that it is unlikely to ever materialize.

Nobody is being controlled by Apple.

All that he cares about is that Despicable Owl gets to express his prank
call and then hang up and giggle about it. The fact that William Poaster
is an innocent patsy on the other end of the phone is the game.

--
E-commerce Simplified
https://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/health_Statistics/nchs/Software/mmds/2009/spell/mmds_spell.txt

LegionX

Oct 24, 2021, 12:04:55 AM10/24/21
David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S> Wrote in message:

>David Brooks did *NOT* write this post.

You don't have to defend yourself everytime the wanking script
kiddie at best impersonator tries. They give themselves away each
and every time even if they weren't stupid enough to post thru
aoie.

Any issues we have? With you we will bring to your direct
attention. An impersonator is wasting their fucking time even
trying to get us to take a shot at anyone else. Including
you.

You already know the few issues Dustin has with you and nothing a
punk ass little bitch aoie poster writes is going to change
anything between the two of you.

To put it simply: their efforts to cause strife and further
conflict here is a waste of their time and energy. We aren't so
easily conned. We've been clear about our visit from the jump. A
certain beloved poster is leaving everyone in peace as a result
of our presence here. You will continue to be nothing more than a
comms link. Any other efforts to interfere will bring forth
additional issues for yourself as well as our catch. We
understand that your threats towards us were hollow - and despite
the fact we hold you and snit in a low view doesn't mean we are
incapable of pity for you. To a point. This is why we have done
nothing to you as a result and instead have allowed you to
function in the role of messenger for us and your single friend
here. This way you can actually help your friend in a productive
manner and we don't have to waste time or divert any resources to
deal with you in a very unfriendly and righteously disrespectful
manner. A win win for all parties. And very logical.

You are encouraged to let your friend know that we have no
intentions of leaving him in peace until he comes back to discuss
his surrender. The longer he dicks us around on this - the more
interesting things will get for him. Read between the lines dear
David - him is plural. Understand?

His lurking? only isn't acceptable. Our intention is not to
silence or censor him. His running away will not bring forth
future peace for him. That isn't what we set out to do and we
will not accept it. He has been able to do this too many times
already - without resolving the issue which caused him to depart
from other newsgroups.

It doesn't matter to us how stubborn he thinks he is. Do be sure
of this: we are much more so when we've made a decision. And we
certainly have. Snit has gone from many posts per day to
*nothing* for weeks now. This is not acceptable to us - but we
laugh about it knowing we are to blame. Pass along that he has
until Tuesday October 26th 10 pm eastern standard time to create
a new thread pinging any of us as LegionX so that we can provide
him the terms we find agreeable. If he does not comply by
starting the negotiations as a sign of good faith? - we *will*
turn the dial up another notch. He's being comfortably shall we
agree "warmed" presently on setting two. :) we will continue
increasing the stress level upto well beyond that of what your
former friend Jenn ever experienced. Compliance or his rl
destruction *WILL BE* achieved.

We did tell you. We tried to warn you. We have been far more than
fair as we've been lenient and slow with our bulldozer rolling
over snit - toes first.

How badly is he willing to risk long term fallout as a direct
result of our very bad behavior? Think people from 4chan are a
little fucked up? They are fuckin babes. Babes! Our dude - when
compared to the majority of those in our friendly
group.

How is your buddy holding up so far? Anyone in his family getting
curious about his new found obsession with checking the mail
ahead of everyone else? What does he plan to do about the
deliveries that are going to be requesting id verification and a
signature? H0h0h0.

Does he want us to pull a snit and post the names of his kids for
search engines? We found them. We found education data too dear
David. We found a lot of information. Be sure any and all that
can be exploited for all the wrong reasons can and will be as we
continue to increase the love signal. :)

Do remember tho we can only last so long at this slow and leisure
but very pleasurable skull fucking before we have to cream pie
him. His troll wife will be so jealous that we'll have to give
her some virtual dick too. Oh the pressure.

David we'll go all the way to making him homeless irl to make our
point. We do hope you understand the rather serious nature to our
little game. It took Jenn and Eagle awhile to catch on. Causing
them both to experience more than was required. Will your only
friend follow them off the same cliff? Oh we do look forward to
giving him the send off.

A few others might be joining him so stick around. We're just
gettin started our dude.

Benny Colin

Oct 24, 2021, 1:14:15 AM10/24/21
LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote in
Snit is a fucking idiot who has been harassing people on usenet for
years.
He reaps what he sows.
Hopefully he learns his lesson and finds another hobby where he can't
do any more damage. Like bird watching for example.

--
Benny Colin

Steve Carroll

Oct 24, 2021, 2:36:10 AM10/24/21
In fact Ronb's lies were quoted time and time again. So as might be expected
I regret being kind to Ronb. While I am sure the trolls appreciated it,
I've not helped the situation at all. So he changed his story to Glasser
Michael Snit posting about his business.

For most I'd merely suggest it is dubious. Of course, given that it's
Ronb I would drop that doubt and go straight to 'lie' because that's
most of what Ronb does. IOW, he's earned it. Thankfully the person you
are replying to is in my kill file.

Lines of text containing words from Glasser Michael Snit twisted horridly
by Ronb.

--
This broke the Internet
http://www.phmc.state.pa.us/bah/dam/rg/di/r11_089_BirthIndexes/Birth_1909/M.PDF

David Brooks

Oct 24, 2021, 3:15:30 AM10/24/21
I've found this for you to read:-

https://likeabubblingbrook.com/prayer-to-god-for-help/

Hurting others is not the route to follow.

HTH

Steven Carroll - frelwizzen

Oct 24, 2021, 5:00:25 AM10/24/21
https://secure.tennesseetrustee.org/index.php?main=Y

Select Sullivan County
Select Pay/Search Property Taxes
Enter 108 Warrior Drive
On second line click View

Why does Dustin Cook's family owe $4,742.45 in property taxes on a home
worth only $115,500

Rodney Wood has been a bad boy it seems!

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-

David Brooks

Oct 24, 2021, 3:14:55 PM10/24/21
On 24 Oct 2021, Steven Carroll - frelwizzen
Fascinating detective work indeed, my MAN. It works.

For a _bonus_ point *exactly* who are Reed Henry J, Betty E
and Wood Rodney? Why is little Rory Cook not listed?

David Brooks

Oct 24, 2021, 3:27:09 PM10/24/21
On 22 Oct 2021, LegionX
<MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:

> David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S> Wrote in message:
>
>> Dustin has FORGOTTEN I have a lot of _private_ dirt on
>> him.
>
> Lolz to the lolz impersonator. Injection-Info:
> gioia.aioe.org; logging-data="46435";
> posting-host="dvM91CKdoVaBUX9AR6ozMQ.user.gioia.aioe.org";
> mail-complaints-to="ab...@aioe.org";
>
> When did the email exchanges between the two of you return
> to private? Dustin released the entire set years ago to
> show people what the real David is actually all about.
>
> Snit... Impersonating others isn't going to get us off of
> you. We told you several times. You didn't get the
> cluebyfour. Now you are being shown. Hahaha.
>
> And David as we told you then can do FUCK ALL about it.
> You're ours to do with as we fuckin please. Just like our
> imaginary selves told you. Not only are we making good on
> what we said we'd do we're also showing others that we
> aren't some script kiddie nobodies either. You won't be
> alone in your misery snit. We've found a few more deserving
> of our attention people here. We'll Skullfuck them too. :)

I've found this for you to read and reflect:-

https://likeabubblingbrook.com/prayer-to-god-for-help/

Hurting others is NOT the route to follow. Hate shorten life
by YEARS. Remember how you mistreated Rhonda in alt.sex and
how sad it made YOU feel?

Snit

Oct 25, 2021, 1:45:43 AM10/25/21
Gremlin is still filled with hate.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers

Oct 25, 2021, 1:59:27 AM10/25/21
Troll Killer Snit just wiped the floor with Apd. Where did Apd go to school?

Obviously, since Troll Killer Snit and more can call Apd out (repeatedly),
he's lied; otherwise everyone else must be lying be about him, and I don't
think Apd's willing to claim it is gang alienation of himself and state
that's even possible. What did Apd have to say about this amazing support
from new posters? Most of the time he would try to lead the reader to trust
they're "honest and honorable" posters who just happened to have all the
tells of his socks. Yeah, right!

Troll Killer Snit must have read Apd signature lines and became insanely
jealous. I suspect this is our first manifestation of the improved Troll
Killer Snit.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
Automate Google Groups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQ4Tg0r0g0&feature=youtu.be

David Brooks

Oct 25, 2021, 3:26:46 AM10/25/21
I have tried to change that, but without success. :-(

As far as I'm aware, you have never deliberately hurt anyone.

Please read and digest the content here:-
https://www.biblehub.com/psalms/23-4.htm

Believe it - and stay free from harm. 💕

--
Warm regards,
David

Snit Michael Glasser

Oct 25, 2021, 3:50:52 AM10/25/21
On Sunday, October 24, 2021 at 12:27:09 PM UTC-7, David Brooks wrote:
Fuchsia runs on the AZ Cypher kernel. So yeah, AZ Cypher is mobile. AZ Cypher
is a super computer. AZ Cypher is a server. AZ Cypher is a desktop. AZ Cypher
is growing in market share. Chris lies so frequently that he has a impossible
time keeping track of his stories. Or his shills of course.

Frankly I do not really care.

"Now that was close" said Chris's wife. BTW, I've already pointed out that
his use of "cult-like" to describe honest people is slander, since he's
likening them to barnyard animals.

Now Anu on the other end of the shit doesn't matter. All that matters is
Chris gets to deliver his flood. So how to beat Chris at his own game? Don't
respond to the phone. Honest discussion isn't part of tactic and never was
planned to be.

--
Get Rich Slow
https://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/1975_annual_meeting_program.pdf