Re: Survey yourself

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Gremlin

unread,
Nov 15, 2020, 9:17:21 PM11/15/20
to
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com>
news:AR%rH.797954$eN2....@fx47.iad Sun, 15 Nov 2020 01:52:32 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On Nov 14, 2020 at 5:43:31 PM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
> <XnsAC75C8...@dcFn0WjC2iFiA86fj2h.35Y>:
>
>> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com>
>> news:W4YrH.541440$HY4.1...@fx37.iad Sat, 14 Nov 2020 21:35:50
>> GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>>
>>> On Nov 14, 2020 at 1:11:33 PM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
>>> <XnsAC759A...@dcFn0WjC2iFiA86fj2h.35Y>:
>>>
>>>>> I know some people in that field, and they don't speak that
>>>>> highly of degrees these days. You hear grumbling about
>>>>> diploma mills and stuff though; don't get them started. :D
>>>>
>>>> Haha, Snit is a perfect fucking example of what your friends
>>>> rightfully complain about. Granted, the college the degree
>>>> came from brings some question, but, the fact he couldn't do a
>>>> fucking thing to help David with his laptop - well, that's
>>>> quite telling in and of itself, isn't it.
>>>
>>> Diesel / Gremlin 1:
>>> -----
>>> Well, I have two Masters myself, but they are in CS
>>> -----
>>>
>>> Diesel / Gremlin 2:
>>> -----
>>> Unlike yourself snit, I hold two honorary masters in IT
>>> -----
>>>
>>> What is your degree in again? LOL!
>>
>> One is in CS, the other is in IT. Sorry for the typo on my end,
>> but I got them both a very long time ago; I was still a teenager
>> in both cases.
>
> Before you did not even know they were different areas of tech!

That's not true. If you'd like to compare what I know vs what you
know about tech, we can. Anytime. I've made this offer to you before,
but you didn't take me up on it. rofl.

> Face it -- you have been busted lying again.

Program design is part of computer science, snit. I haven't been
busted the first time by you lying about anything. Snit, when are you
going to learn just because you state something doesn't make it a
fact. A fact actually has evidence to support it. You haven't shown
any indication you have a firm grasp on any of those concepts,
though.


--
Afternoon very favorable for romance. Try a single person for a
change.

Snit

unread,
Nov 15, 2020, 10:17:10 PM11/15/20
to
Diesel / Gremlin <XnsAB593F...@MjEwUG.BDMbgpk>:
-----
Well, I have two Masters myself, but they are in CS I
wasn't aware CS and I.T were/are seperate entities now.
-----

Is that another "typo" on your part? LOL!

> If you'd like to compare what I know vs what you
> know about tech, we can. Anytime. I've made this offer to you before,
> but you didn't take me up on it. rofl.
>
>> Face it -- you have been busted lying again.
>
> Program design is part of computer science, snit. I haven't been
> busted the first time by you lying about anything.

And yet you claim:

* You have two degrees, both in CS and you did not know IT was different.
* You have two degrees, both in IT.
* You have two degrees, one in IT and one in CS.
* You blame me for you confusing IT with IS though you offer no evidence.
* Your project your confusion and dishonesty onto me.

All trivial to show:

Diesel / Gremlin <XnsAB593F...@MjEwUG.BDMbgpk>:
-----
Well, I have two Masters myself, but they are in CS I
wasn't aware CS and I.T were/are seperate entities now.
-----

Diesel / Gremlin <XnsAC703A...@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
-----
Unlike yourself snit, I hold two honorary masters in IT
-----

Diesel / Gremlin <XnsAC703A...@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
-----
We discussed at length previously his masters in IS, and
mine in IT and the differences between them. He was quite
adamant that he had a masters in IS, *not* IT as is mine.
-----

Diesel / Gremlin <XnsAC75C8...@dcFn0WjC2iFiA86fj2h.35Y>:
-----
One is in CS, the other is in IT.
-----

Diesel / Gremlin <XnsAC703A...@tkRp4lHo04W6T4lOY83W.tuvxq31.7>:
-----
I'd also like to know how Snit could be so confused
concerning which degree he has.
-----

Other than you being a functionally illiterate fraud, how do you explain any of that?

> Snit, when are you
> going to learn just because you state something doesn't make it a
> fact. A fact actually has evidence to support it. You haven't shown
> any indication you have a firm grasp on any of those concepts,
> though.

Once again you show a failure to be able to find posts based on message IDs.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages