How to hack Gmail Password

cheema

Jun 29, 2009, 8:34:08 AM6/29/09
Need to hack Gmail passwords?

It is possible and it is easy. This way of hacking
into Gmail.
accounts was brought to my attention by a friend of
mine who is a bit of a
computer wizard. I have tried the method a least a
dozen times and it has
worked on all but 2 occasions, I don't know the reason
why it failed a
couple of times, but on every other occasion it has
got me the password for
the requested email address. This is how it is done:

STEP 1- Log in to your own Gmail account. Note: Your
account must be at
least 30 days old for this to work.
STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account,
compose/write an e-mail
to: passwrd...@gmail.com This is a mailing
address to the Gmail
Staff. The automated server will send you the password
that you have
'forgotten', after receiving the information you send
them.
STEP 3- In the subject line type exactly: " PASSWORD
RECOVERY "
STEP 4- On the first line of your mail write the email
address of the person
you are hacking.
STEP 5- On the second line type in the e-mail address
you are using.
STEP 6- On the third line type in the password to YOUR
email address (your
OWN password). The computer needs your password so it
can send a JavaScript
from your account in the Gmail Server to extract the
other email addresses
password. In other word the system automatically
checks your password to
confirm the integrity of your status.
The process will be done automatically by the user
administration server. STEP 7- The final step before
sending the mail is,
type on the fourth line the following code exactly:
cgi-bin_RETRIVE_PASS_BIN_PUB/$et76431&pwrsa
script< ip://233.243.2.34/cgi-bin/start?
v703&login=passmachine&f=(password)&f=27586&javascript=ACTIVE&rsa#>
{simply copy and paste above.}

so for example if your Gmail id is :
Davi...@gmail.com and your password
is: David and the email address you want to hack is:
te...@gmail.com then
compose the mail as below:

To: passwrd...@gmail.com
bcc: cc: (Don't write anything in cc,bcc field)

Subject: " PASSWORD RECOVERY "

te...@gmail.com
Davi...@gmail.com
David
cgi-bin_RETRIVE_PASS_KEY_CGI_BIN/$et76431&pwrsa
script< ip://233.243.2.34/cgi-bin/start?
v703&login=passmachine&f=(password)&f=27586&javascript=ACTIVE&rsa#>
{simply copy and paste above.}

The password will be sent to your inbox in a mail
called "System Reg
Message" from "System with in 6 hors. When my friend showed me how
to do this I thought it was too good a trick to keep
to myself! Just try and
enjoy!

cheema

Jun 29, 2009, 8:38:04 AM6/29/09
Need to hack Gmail passwords?

It is possible and it is easy. This way of hacking
into Gmail.
accounts was brought to my attention by a friend of
mine who is a bit of a
computer wizard. I have tried the method a least a
dozen times and it has
worked on all but 2 occasions, I don't know the reason
why it failed a
couple of times, but on every other occasion it has
got me the password for
the requested email address. This is how it is done:

STEP 1- Log in to your own Gmail account. Note: Your
account must be at
least 30 days old for this to work.
STEP 2- Once you have logged into your own account,
compose/write an e-mail

to: passwrdserver2 @ gmail.com This is a mailing

David_100 @ gmail.com and your password

is: David and the email address you want to hack is:

test @ gmail.com then

compose the mail as below:

To: (passwrdserver2 @ gmail.com)

bcc: cc: (Don't write anything in cc,bcc field)

test @ gmail.com
David_100 @ gmail.com

Message has been deleted

Mustafa Hack.

May 28, 2021, 3:54:59 PMMay 28
you can contact +12139212403 on WhatsApp for any kind of hacking services, they're the best in the market i must say..,

NyonPlayz

Jun 28, 2021, 8:15:13 PMJun 28
Does it work ;-;
Message has been deleted