David - questions about your post

Diesel

Feb 20, 2019, 3:34:10 AM2/20/19
Hi David! I've xposted this to most of your favorite newsgroups so
that they can all see for themselves what a low life piece of shit
you are. You don't need to thank me, it's a public service.

You recently wrote this:

> I proceeded to answer other questions you provided in the same
> email asking about it. You indicated no issue with me, no
> accusation of my being a 'bad guy' until years later, here on
> usenet.

That's correct. I didn't let on that you were a target and I'd
scored a bullseye.

> Other than your known dishonesty, is there a particular reason you
> aren't sharing the entire contents of your inquiry leading up to
> that paste?

I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
tell any newbies about you?

*** end paste

To which I responded:

> I'm totally honest with good guys. What else would you like me to
> tell any newbies about you?

You're about as honest as you are sober, David.

Say you were setting me up the entire time. Does that mean (as I
accused you of) that you tried to provide a google street map view
of my house on purpose, then? And when you met in person with
Aardvark and discussed the matter, were you knowingly lying right to
his face?

Are you now admitting that every attempt you made to get to know me,
to be my friend, etc via email were all lies?

Are you also admitting that you told various lies to GM to have a
cease fire on jenn arranged? Under normal conditions, that would
void the agreement. Lucky for jenn, I see no reason for her to have
any issues because you're a dishonest drunkard.

Are you also admitting that you've told lies concerning other peace
arrangements in play?

Are you also admitting that I cannot trust a single thing you write
as being in any way truthful?

So have you been lying for years on usenet or the emails, or both,
then David?

Any reason you neglected to respond to this, days ago, David? You've
been active on usenet and the www. Are you avoiding the reply
because, you don't have any answers to the questions that'll give
anyone the idea you're a "good guy"; rather, it'll only help to
confirm (not that anyone needs further confirmation at this point)
that you are in all actuality, a dangerous nutjob stalker amongst
other things, none of which are good. You can claim to be something
you're not (a good guy) all you like, David. It doesn't hide what you
actually are (a bad guy).

--
Fellow of The Off-Center For the Advancement of Eccentricity

John McWilliams

Feb 20, 2019, 8:06:35 PM2/20/19
On 2/20/19 PDT 12:34 AM, Diesel wrote:
> Hi David! I've xposted this to most of your favorite newsgroups so
> that they can all see for themselves what a low life piece of shit
> you are. You don't need to thank me, it's a public service.

Dipshit.

Diesel

Feb 20, 2019, 9:45:41 PM2/20/19
Diesel <nob...@haph.org>
7fH5s60TH9FvZf99U6 Wed, 20 Feb 2019 08:34:09 GMT in
Any reason you aren't responding to this post David? Don't you think
you should take the mic so to speak and try to dispute the things I
wrote? We both know your post and my follow up questions expose you
for being the rotten pile of shit people have written about you being
for years now, but, I still wouldn't mind seeing you try to weasel
around those sad facts. I'm sure it would be a very good scifi story
worthy effort on your part at this point. It would have to be.

--
The sensible in the world are doomed to be frustrated by petty,
officious idiots.

David in Devon

Feb 21, 2019, 4:18:13 AM2/21/19
On 21/02/2019 02:45, Diesel wrote:
[....]
> Any reason you aren't responding to this post David? Don't you think
> you should take the mic so to speak and try to dispute the things I
> wrote? We both know your post and my follow up questions expose you
> for being the rotten pile of shit people have written about you being
> for years now, but, I still wouldn't mind seeing you try to weasel
> around those sad facts. I'm sure it would be a very good scifi story
> worthy effort on your part at this point. It would have to be.

Don't you feel that you have been punished enough, Dustin?

For the record, I've not touched alcohol since 21st March last year.

--
David B.
Devon, UK

Shadow

Feb 21, 2019, 10:12:51 AM2/21/19
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:18:09 +0000, David in Devon
<BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

>For the record, I've not touched alcohol since 21st March last year.

You forgot the smiley, so you can say later "I was joking". Or
"Typo, I meant this year".

>FWIW, there's no alcohol on MY breath since I took your advice and
>stopped drinking long ago. HTH

It did. A lot. TY. Note the date of the message. Now go and
grovel to your pastor and ask for forgiveness.

Funny thing, the subject was:

"The truth WILL out - always".
It's the ONLY true thing you've ever written. I'm sure god
will take that into account.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205091456/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

David in Devon

Feb 21, 2019, 10:34:11 AM2/21/19
On 21/02/2019 15:12, Shadow wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:18:09 +0000, David in Devon
> <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> For the record, I've not touched alcohol since 21st March last year.
>
> You forgot the smiley, so you can say later "I was joking". Or
> "Typo, I meant this year".

No need - 21st March 2018

Not touched a drop since then.

>> FWIW, there's no alcohol on MY breath since I took your advice and
>> stopped drinking long ago. HTH
>
> It did. A lot. TY. Note the date of the message. Now go and
> grovel to your pastor and ask for forgiveness.

The date of that post?

> Funny thing, the subject was:
>
> "The truth WILL out - always".
From 21st March 2018 to 4th April 2018 was a VERY long time for someone
who'd had a drink most days for 50+ years.

HTH

Shadow

Feb 21, 2019, 11:49:55 AM2/21/19
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 15:34:07 +0000, David in Devon
<BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

>On 21/02/2019 15:12, Shadow wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:18:09 +0000, David in Devon
>> <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> For the record, I've not touched alcohol since 21st March last year.
>>
>> You forgot the smiley, so you can say later "I was joking". Or
>> "Typo, I meant this year".

>No need - 21st March 2018
>
>Not touched a drop since then.

>>> FWIW, there's no alcohol on MY breath since I took your advice and
>>> stopped drinking long ago. HTH
>>
>> It did. A lot. TY. Note the date of the message. Now go and
>> grovel to your pastor and ask for forgiveness.
>
>The date of that post?

>> Funny thing, the subject was:
>>
>> "The truth WILL out - always".
> From 21st March 2018 to 4th April 2018 was a VERY long time for someone
>who'd had a drink most days for 50+ years.

"A drink most days" is considered very light drinking. There
are no withdrawal symptoms at all if you stop. For someone like me for
example, I consider my 40 years "a VERY long time", and I wasn't even
a heavy drinker when I stopped.
Less than 3 weeks? Only a full blown drunkard could consider
that "a VERY long time". I have older posts where you say you "rarely"
drank.

https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm

"The truth WILL out - always" - BD 2005-2019.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205091456/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

(sorry folks, OT up)

David in Devon

Feb 22, 2019, 3:45:12 AM2/22/19
Why did *YOU* stop drinking?

> Less than 3 weeks? Only a full blown drunkard could consider
> that "a VERY long time". I have older posts where you say you "rarely"
> drank.
>
> https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm

I was reading information like that last winter. I also had YOU nagging
at me constantly. The only way to demonstrate that I was/am in control
was to stop, so I did. No alcohol consumed, none at all, since 21st
March 2018.

> "*The truth WILL out* - always" - BD 2005-2019.

That is a *FACT*!

Shadow

Feb 22, 2019, 4:35:38 AM2/22/19
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 08:45:02 +0000, David in Devon
Same reason I stopped playing solitaire. Boring. And the fact
my father was an alcoholic, and almost got us killed while
drunk-driving numerous times. As a protest.

>> Less than 3 weeks? Only a full blown drunkard could consider
>> that "a VERY long time". I have older posts where you say you "rarely"
>> drank.
>>
>> https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm
>
>I was reading information like that last winter. I also had YOU nagging
>at me constantly. The only way to demonstrate that I was/am in control
>was to stop, so I did. No alcohol consumed, none at all, since 21st
>March 2018.

Well, if it's true ( trying to stop is one of the main signs
of alcoholism, and considering 3 weeks without drinking "a VERY long
time" seals the diagnosis) looks like I "cured" someone. Though I'll
put it down as "claimed to be cured".

>> "*The truth WILL out* - always" - BD 2005-2019.
>
>That is a *FACT*!

Not if you keep deleting the links to the *FACTS*!.

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190205091456/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

Oh look, it's been updated. Site must be getting a lot of
visits:

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

GratZ, you're famous.

David in Devon

Feb 22, 2019, 5:06:57 AM2/22/19
Us? Is there more than one of you?

Such illness runs in generations. I your son an alcoholic too?

>>> Less than 3 weeks? Only a full blown drunkard could consider
>>> that "a VERY long time". I have older posts where you say you "rarely"
>>> drank.
>>>
>>> https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm
>>
>> I was reading information like that last winter. I also had YOU nagging
>> at me constantly. The only way to demonstrate that I was/am in control
>> was to stop, so I did. No alcohol consumed, none at all, since 21st
>> March 2018.
>
> Well, if it's true ( trying to stop is one of the main signs
> of alcoholism, and considering 3 weeks without drinking "a VERY long
> time" seals the diagnosis) looks like I "cured" someone. Though I'll
> put it down as "claimed to be cured".

One day at a time was how I began. I'm disappointed, though, that the
impact on weight loss has been pretty insignificant.

>>> "*The truth WILL out* - always" - BD 2005-2019.
>>
>> That is a *FACT*!
>
> Not if you keep deleting the links to the *FACTS*!.

If you stopped posting malicious links, the problem would be solved "at
a stroke"!

Shadow

Feb 22, 2019, 2:07:20 PM2/22/19
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:06:47 +0000, David in Devon
Most people have mothers. Some even have brothers and/or
sisters.
Hey, you almost caught me there !!!
Great STALKING !!!!!
You're always better at it when you're drunk.

>Such illness runs in generations. I your son an alcoholic too?

No. Is yours ? Oh sorry, I forgot, you let him die. I won't
mention it again.

>>> I was reading information like that last winter. I also had YOU nagging
>>> at me constantly. The only way to demonstrate that I was/am in control
>>> was to stop, so I did. No alcohol consumed, none at all, since 21st
>>> March 2018.
>>
>> Well, if it's true ( trying to stop is one of the main signs
>> of alcoholism, and considering 3 weeks without drinking "a VERY long
>> time" seals the diagnosis) looks like I "cured" someone. Though I'll
>> put it down as "claimed to be cured".
>
>One day at a time was how I began. I'm disappointed, though, that the
>impact on weight loss has been pretty insignificant.

>>> That is a *FACT*!
>>
>> Not if you keep deleting the links to the *FACTS*!.
>
>If you stopped posting malicious links, the problem would be solved "at
>a stroke"!

Address of a "malicious link" I've posted, please. The CDC ?
It's a public service, as is this one:

https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

David in Devon

Feb 22, 2019, 3:06:01 PM2/22/19
I'm NEVER drunk. I don't drink alcohol.

>> Such illness runs in generations. I your son an alcoholic too?
>
> No. Is yours ? (Snipped dickhead comment designed to hurt)

My son is a retired Squadron Leader (RAF) and is still flying a
helicopter as a civilian. He has never had a problem with alcohol.

Has YOUR son provided you with grandchildren?

>>> Well, if it's true ( trying to stop is one of the main signs
>>> of alcoholism, and considering 3 weeks without drinking "a VERY long
>>> time" seals the diagnosis) looks like I "cured" someone. Though I'll
>>> put it down as "claimed to be cured".
>>
>> One day at a time was how I began. I'm disappointed, though, that the
>> impact on weight loss has been pretty insignificant.

>>> Not if you keep deleting the links to the *FACTS*!.
>>
>> If you stopped posting malicious links, the problem would be solved "at
>> a stroke"!
>
> Address of a "malicious link" I've posted, please. The CDC ?

Malicious in the sense that is designed to show folk what a complete
toerag you have become. :-(

Char Jackson

Feb 22, 2019, 3:19:07 PM2/22/19
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 20:05:51 +0000, David in Devon
The truth is a valid defense against being labeled a toerag.

The truth will out, right? Well, it's out, big time. Now lots of people
know about you.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit here:

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

David in Devon

Feb 22, 2019, 3:54:45 PM2/22/19
On 22/02/2019 20:19, Char Jackson meant to write:-

> The truth *IS* a valid defence against being labelled a toerag.

Indeed. :-)

> The truth will out, right? Well, it's out, big time. Now lots of people
> know about you.

Folk have always been able to look me up in The Navy List. :-)

https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/useful-resources-and-information

And on LinkedIn too!

https://community.dynamics.com/members/bdontj

I've never tried to hide - not really! ;-)

Char Jackson

Feb 22, 2019, 4:42:42 PM2/22/19
I don't click your links but I'm guessing neither of them identifies you
as a dishonest stalker. Am I right?

In the meantime, I'll leave the link to your stalking page in my sig.
It's good to get as much exposure as possible. The bad guys don't always
like that exposure, but it's for the common good. I'm sure they (you)
understand.

Diesel

Feb 22, 2019, 11:16:40 PM2/22/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:l1ubE.173458$0C.1...@fx02.fr7 Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:18:09 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

> On 21/02/2019 02:45, Diesel wrote:
> [....]
>> Any reason you aren't responding to this post David? Don't you
>> think you should take the mic so to speak and try to dispute the
>> things I wrote? We both know your post and my follow up questions
>> expose you for being the rotten pile of shit people have written
>> about you being for years now, but, I still wouldn't mind seeing
>> you try to weasel around those sad facts. I'm sure it would be a
>> very good scifi story worthy effort on your part at this point.
>> It would have to be.
>
> Don't you feel that you have been punished enough, Dustin?

Oh please David, you can't even give your manhood any punishment.
What makes you think you can do anything to me? You've played every
card you had. You have no actual skills to get better cards with. So,
enough with the false bravado.

0wn your words and answer my questions in front of your audiences,
David. Other people might like to know what you're like as a person,
atleast online, and, obviously this goes a good ways towards showing
the type of person you are. Much to your displeasure, no doubt!

Let's review what you're trying to avoid having to answer questions
about, David:
I'd really appreciate some answers to my Questions, david. I realize
that what you wrote and what I asked you shows you to be a rotten
bastard with no possibility of redemption or snowing other newbies at
this point with your facade of being a good guy, but, I could still
use a good laugh or two, so if you'd be so kind as to provide some
answers to those questions, I'd appreciate it. <BIG FUCKING GRIN>

Don't worry about your credibility taking a hit, the smoldering pile
of twisted metal beside you was the crediblity plane; it's no longer
flight worthy. Great job!

> For the record, I've not touched alcohol since 21st March last
> year.

I don't believe you. So again, how about answering those questions?
You claimed to have been setting me up, I asked questions with that
line of thought in mind. Why are you having such a hard time
answering them, David? An honest person, a good guy, shouldn't have
any trouble with those questions. Then again, an honest guy, a good
guy, wouldn't have written what you did, either. I can see the
problem you're having here. Hope it works out for you. <G>

--
I wanna reach up and touch the sky; I wanna touch the sun but I don't
wanna fry

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 23, 2019, 4:09:56 PM2/23/19
Whatz an xpoast?

Mk5000

Feb 26, 2019, 1:04:53 AM2/26/19
Neither of my parents drank, outside of my dad occasionally having a drink
on a special occasion,

On the other hand, Ma is complaining she is constipated
But not to me to My father who is upset about it

Recommend to my sister, she take this one explain about role of water and
find out if she has had enough of it

Amazingly this thing auto corrects My father to capitalize it

Mk5000

Love is blind but we caught eyes—Dope New Gospel ft Nivea

Mk5000

Feb 26, 2019, 1:10:49 AM2/26/19
One of the others is centralized units

Mk5000

Like to the lark at break of day arising
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;
For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings
That then I scorn to change my state with kings.—Shelly

David in Devon

Feb 26, 2019, 2:59:50 AM2/26/19
On 26/02/2019 06:10, Mk5000 wrote:
> Like to the lark at break of day arising
> From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate;

When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes, When I've fallen out of
favor with fortune and men,
I all alone beweep my outcast state All alone I weep over my position as
a social outcast,
And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries, And pray to heaven, but
my cries go unheard,
And look upon myself and curse my fate, And I look at myself, cursing my
fate,
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope, Wishing I were like one who
had more hope,
Featured like him, like him with friends possess'd, Wishing I looked
like him; wishing I were surrounded by friends,
Desiring this man's art and that man's scope, Wishing I had this man's
skill and that man's freedom.
With what I most enjoy contented least; I am least contented with what I
used to enjoy most.
Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising, But, with these thoughts
– almost despising myself,
Haply I think on thee, and then my state, I, by chance, think of you and
then my melancholy
Like to the lark at break of day arising Like the lark at the break of
day, rises
From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate; From the dark earth
and (I) sing hymns to heaven;
For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings For thinking of your
love brings such happiness
That then I scorn to change my state with kings. That then I would not
change my position in life with kings.

http://www.shakespeare-online.com/sonnets/29detail.html

Shadow

Feb 26, 2019, 10:05:04 AM2/26/19
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:04:48 -0600, Mk5000 <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:
He should be. Could be cancer, have her go to the doctor.
If it's not, plenty of water, exercise and a high fiber diet
will probably fix it.
HTH

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
(you forgot the public service link)
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Nineteen Eighty-Four was a work of FICTION !!!! - Orwell

Shadow

Feb 26, 2019, 10:10:05 AM2/26/19
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:59:46 +0000, David in Devon
<BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

>When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
>When I've fallen out of favor with fortune and men,
>I all alone beweep my outcast state
>All alone I weep over my position as a social outcast,
>And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
>And pray to heaven, but my cries go unheard

Try avoiding doing things that hurt other people. Baby steps.
You might feel better.

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

David in Devon

Feb 26, 2019, 12:35:53 PM2/26/19
On 26/02/2019 15:08, Shadow wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 07:59:46 +0000, David in Devon
> <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes,
>> When I've fallen out of favor with fortune and men,
>> I all alone beweep my outcast state
>> All alone I weep over my position as a social outcast,
>> And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries,
>> And pray to heaven, but my cries go unheard
>
> Try avoiding doing things that hurt other people. Baby steps.
> You might feel better.

*PKB*

Mk5000

Feb 26, 2019, 6:49:36 PM2/26/19
Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:04:48 -0600, Mk5000 <marik...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Snip

>> Neither of my parents drank, outside of my dad occasionally having a drink
>> on a special occasion,
>>
>> On the other hand, Ma is complaining she is constipated
>> But not to me to My father who is upset about it
>
> He should be. Could be cancer, have her go to the doctor.
> If it's not, plenty of water, exercise and a high fiber diet
> will probably fix it.
> HTH

It’s not cancer

I got some miso
it is a combined sushi Japanese and Chinese restaurant where I got it

I got some mail order potato pancakes
Made scrambled eggs with onion, cotija and tomatoes

I gave her leftover Mac n cheese
And some creamed herring

She nibbled as she always does

I walked her to the bathroom twice, over the last hour, productive

the miso was like a buck fidee

Mk5000

“I’m as serious as cancer, when I say rhythm is a dancer”— snap

Shadow

Feb 27, 2019, 6:58:51 AM2/27/19
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:49:31 -0600, Mk5000 <marik...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:04:48 -0600, Mk5000 <marik...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>Snip
>

>>> Neither of my parents drank, outside of my dad occasionally having a drink
>>> on a special occasion,
>>>
>>> On the other hand, Ma is complaining she is constipated
>>> But not to me to My father who is upset about it
>>
>> He should be. Could be cancer, have her go to the doctor.
>> If it's not, plenty of water, exercise and a high fiber diet
>> will probably fix it.
>> HTH
>>

>It’s not cancer

Good. You had her examined then. Some people care so little
for their "loved ones" they only take them to the doctor when (s)he's
a coroner.

> I got some miso
>it is a combined sushi Japanese and Chinese restaurant where I got it
>
>I got some mail order potato pancakes
>Made scrambled eggs with onion, cotija and tomatoes
>
>I gave her leftover Mac n cheese
>And some creamed herring

None of the above have much fiber(except maybe the miso). Read
up on fiber.

>She nibbled as she always does

Brave. I'd spit it out.

Diesel

Feb 28, 2019, 11:23:21 PM2/28/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> news:VNedE.40$x%6.25
@fx12.fr7 Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:35:49 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
wrote:
He doesn't have the established track record that you have David.
Reminder:
--
He's ALIVE, Jim. Where did I go wrong?

Diesel

Feb 28, 2019, 11:23:22 PM2/28/19
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com>
news:CEicE.60907$Xt3....@fx27.iad Sat, 23 Feb 2019 21:09:59 GMT in
It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with David.
Along with the rest of the sewage.

--
Useless Invention: Leather cutlery.

David in Devon

Mar 1, 2019, 5:22:55 AM3/1/19
On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
> He doesn't have the established track record that you have David.

That's probably true.

I've been 'huntin' bad guys' - bad guys like you, Dustin - since 2006.

Shadow

Mar 1, 2019, 8:29:15 AM3/1/19
On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:22:49 +0000, David in Devon
<BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

>On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>> He doesn't have the established track record that you have David.
>
>That's probably true.
>
>I've been 'huntin' bad guys' - bad guys like you, Dustin - since 2006.

Proof of any arrests ? Please post the court records which
state YOU as the source of information.

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
TIA

John McWilliams

Mar 1, 2019, 11:02:13 AM3/1/19
On 3/1/19 PDT 5:28 AM, Shadow wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:22:49 +0000, David in Devon
> <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>>> He doesn't have the established track record that you have David.
>>
>> That's probably true.
>>
>> I've been 'huntin' bad guys' - bad guys like you, Dustin - since 2006.
>
> Proof of any arrests ? Please post the court records which
> state YOU as the source of information.
>
> <https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>
> TIA
> []'s

X-S posting

Char Jackson

Mar 1, 2019, 11:47:06 AM3/1/19
<BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:

>On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>> He doesn't have the established track record that you have David.
>
>That's probably true.
>
>I've been 'huntin' bad guys' - bad guys like you, Dustin - since 2006.

You probably shouldn't bring that up. A dozen years of stalking and not
a single success so far makes you look like a loser and a fool.

David in Devon

Mar 2, 2019, 6:53:38 AM3/2/19
On 01/03/2019 13:28, Shadow wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:22:49 +0000, David in Devon
> <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>>> He doesn't have the established track record that you have David.
>>
>> That's probably true.
>>
>> I've been 'huntin' bad guys' - bad guys like you, Dustin - since 2006.
>
> Proof of any arrests ? Please post the court records which
> state YOU as the source of information.
>
> https://www.completelyfreesoftware.com/reviews/du_w31_BUGHUN.html
> TIA
> []'s

Dustin's arrest is still pending.

He knows that, and lives in fear. :-(

Diesel

Mar 2, 2019, 11:36:51 PM3/2/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:0K7eE.696$WX2...@fx16.fr7 Fri, 01 Mar 2019 10:22:49 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>> He doesn't have the established track record that you have David.
>
> That's probably true.

I'd say it is true, David. If I google you, I'm immediately warned
about you being a stalker. I get nothing on them.

> I've been 'huntin' bad guys' - bad guys like you, Dustin - since
> 2006.

You've been stalking people for years, David. Stalking isn't hunting
bad guys. And btw, this whole bad guy claim of yours is beyond pale.
I wasn't ever actually a 'bad guy' and the things I did were all well
before your time.

Oh, and you weren't stalking me because I was a bad guy and you were
seeking to bring me to justice. rofl, you were looking for me to do
you a favor or two and when that didn't work out, you tried to hire
me to do the work. When that failed, you tried to blackmail me with
posting what you thought was my house address in multiple newsgroups.
When you got dox'd and dox'd good for doing that (you know, all bad
shit you did towards me without provocation of any kind) you decided
I was a 'bad guy' from that point forward and have been on a crusade
of slime and besmirching amongs other things ever since.

Failing miserably every step of the way. You've only helped me
confirm that you are every bit the sociopathic fucking nutjob
copyright infringing stalker I've written about you being for years
now. You lie your ass off all the time, too. And it's easy as fuck
all to catch you doing it.

--
If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Diesel

Mar 2, 2019, 11:36:51 PM3/2/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:39ueE.28423$7p3....@fx28.fr7 Sat, 02 Mar 2019 11:53:33 GMT in
More lies. No surprise since you're the author of the post i'm
responding to. I wonder though, why are you replacing Shadows url:

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190221143021/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

With BugHunters (my program) glowing review and recommendation as a
must have for all pc users? I don't mind the free press, but your
over ten years too late with the support, stalker.

--
'ANARCHY NOW!' - Milo Bloom

David in Devon

Mar 3, 2019, 9:49:32 AM3/3/19
On 03/03/2019 04:36, Diesel wrote:
[....]
> With BugHunters (my program) glowing review and recommendation as a
> must have for all pc users? I don't mind the free press, but your
> over ten years too late with the support, master.

It's "you're", Grasshopper!

David in Devon

Mar 3, 2019, 9:52:00 AM3/3/19
On 03/03/2019 04:36, Diesel wrote:
> If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

That's correct, Grasshopper.

Well done! :-)

--
Master

John McWilliams

Mar 3, 2019, 10:22:11 AM3/3/19
xposts

Diesel

Mar 4, 2019, 11:29:30 PM3/4/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> news:YPReE.76$We4...@fx01.fr7
Aren't you a little old for post editing, David?

Avoidance also noted.

--
'When you do a good deed, get a receipt, in case heaven is like the
IRS.'

Diesel

Mar 4, 2019, 11:29:31 PM3/4/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> news:hSReE.77$We4...@fx01.fr7
Complete avoidance noted. Good job showing the newsgroups what you're
about, David.

--
I took the path less travelled and got mugged.

Mk5000

Mar 5, 2019, 8:05:54 PM3/5/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
Yea even I got that one

Looking for olive branches, I noticed the bushes while I was figuring out
laundry and thought hey I bet those are roses

There's quite a few of them and I don't remember them bein there last year

I finally saw a bloom today and enjoyed it

Mk5000

Grasshopper cannot stop her roaming,
And her home and friends don’t mean anything no more.
Showstopper, you cannot top her.
With a cowboy grace, can’t stay in one place too long (too long).— mamas
and the papas

Diesel

Mar 9, 2019, 9:13:50 PM3/9/19
Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid>
news:kdoi7e1n0q9detova...@4ax.com Fri, 01 Mar 2019
16:47:02 GMT in alt.2600, wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 10:22:49 +0000, David in Devon
> <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>>> He doesn't have the established track record that you have
>>> David.
>>
>>That's probably true.
>>
>>I've been 'huntin' bad guys' - bad guys like you, Dustin - since
>>2006.
>
> You probably shouldn't bring that up. A dozen years of stalking
> and not a single success so far makes you look like a loser and a
> fool.

Well, he did get quite friendly with pcbutts for awhile. A known code
thief and liar, amongst other things David is okay with. pcbutts is the
one who turned him onto me when he asked if pcbutts knew anyone with
real skill. Yes, I know about that too David. [g] I've been saving it
for a special occasion. HAHAHAHAA.

--
You can't have everything...where would you put it?

David in Devon

Mar 10, 2019, 4:24:29 AM3/10/19
*Some history for newbies*!

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Some$20history$20for$20newbies!/microsoft.public.security/BiG6HV4_mX4/ziMjDe41fM8J

HI BoaterDave,
Join the crowd. Your complaint is not specific to this news group or
Microsoft. It is true of every news group which I have visited. Large
companies no longer give out free advice. Large companies do not monitor
news groups. When push comes to shove, how much free advice and/or
monitoring can you expect on a one hundred or two hundred dollar retail
sale. I have no idea if it is still true, but the Windows 98 news group
did
not even have an automatic check to weed out filthy attack language and
counter-attacks.
Phil

=

There's even posts from Dustin here!

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/microsoft.public.security.virus/JBRjGZBjB6w%5B1-25%5D

Char Jackson

Mar 10, 2019, 4:12:44 PM3/10/19
On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 02:13:49 -0000 (UTC), Diesel <nob...@haph.org>
wrote:
David couldn't even figure out that pcbutts wasn't female. So much for
his claims of being an investigator. He's just a garden variety stalker
who lies at the drop of a hat. He's very good at one thing though: he
can take care of a bottle of booze. If only he could have taken the same
level of care when it came to his son.

Mk5000

Mar 11, 2019, 10:51:34 PM3/11/19
Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 02:13:49 -0000 (UTC), Diesel <nob...@haph.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid>
>> news:kdoi7e1n0q9detova...@4ax.com Fri, 01 Mar 2019
>> 16:47:02 GMT in alt.2600, wrote:

>>> You probably shouldn't bring that up. A dozen years of stalking
>>> and not a single success so far makes you look like a loser and a
>>> fool.
>>>

>> Well, he did get quite friendly with pcbutts for awhile. A known code
>> thief and liar, amongst other things David is okay with. pcbutts is the
>> one who turned him onto me when he asked if pcbutts knew anyone with
>> real skill. Yes, I know about that too David. [g] I've been saving it
>> for a special occasion. HAHAHAHAA.
>
> David couldn't even figure out that pcbutts wasn't female. So much for
> his claims of being an investigator. He's just a garden variety stalker

Another new Bloom

Mk5000

I thought that number one would be me
I thought I could be what I wanted to be
I thought that I could build on life's sinking in sand
But I can't even walk without You holding my hand— Colbert and Joyce Croft

David in Devon

Mar 12, 2019, 3:34:39 AM3/12/19
Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream.

I dreamed I was walking along the beach
with the Lord..

Across the sky flashed scenes from my life..
For each scene, I noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me, and the other to the Lord..

When the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life
there was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life.

This really bothered me
and I questioned the Lord about it:
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why
when I need you most you would leave me."

The Lord replied:
"My precious child, I love you and would
never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints, it was then
that I carried you."

by Mary Stevenson

David in Devon

Mar 12, 2019, 4:32:55 AM3/12/19
On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
> "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com>
[....]
>> Whatz an xpoast?
>>

> It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with David.
> Along with the rest of the sewage.

Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate you?

Read about our wonderful facilities here: https://canalrivertrust.org.uk

If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.

(Follow-up set to 'alt.comp.workshop' which, as many folk know, was an
unused group for many years until I adopted it for general chit-chat!)

Diesel

Mar 12, 2019, 7:53:55 PM3/12/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:U8KhE.156052$Up5....@fx22.fr7 Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:32:50 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>> "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com>
> [....]
>>> Whatz an xpoast?
>>>

>> It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with
>> David. Along with the rest of the sewage.
>

> Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate
> you?

You're fucking outright, delusional, batshit crazy.

> If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.

Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that not only
am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to correct/honest
answers either.

--
Support mental health - or I'll KILL you

Diesel

Mar 12, 2019, 7:53:55 PM3/12/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:_Q3hE.18215$_f4....@fx08.fr7 Sun, 10 Mar 2019 08:24:23 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> *Some history for newbies*!
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Some$20history$20for$20new
> bies!/microsoft.public.security/BiG6HV4_mX4/ziMjDe41fM8J
>
> HI BoaterDave,
> Join the crowd. Your complaint is not specific to this news
> group or
> Microsoft. It is true of every news group which I have visited.
> Large companies no longer give out free advice. Large companies
> do not monitor news groups. When push comes to shove, how much
> free advice and/or monitoring can you expect on a one hundred or
> two hundred dollar retail sale. I have no idea if it is still
> true, but the Windows 98 news group did
> not even have an automatic check to weed out filthy attack
> language and counter-attacks.
> Phil
>
> =
>
> There's even posts from Dustin here!
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/microsoft.public.secu
> rity.virus/JBRjGZBjB6w%5B1-25%5D

Ayep. Anyone who reads them will notice I wasn't trying to be hostile
towards you then, either. I was still trying to offer you assistance,
despite suspecting you were upto no good by then. And for that, you
stalk, dox, slime and besmirch me years later on usenet. As they say,
no good deed goes unpunished.

--
You've caught an even atom tan

David in Devon

Mar 12, 2019, 8:27:15 PM3/12/19
On 12/03/2019 23:53, Diesel wrote:
> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
> news:U8KhE.156052$Up5....@fx22.fr7 Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:32:50 GMT
> in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> On 01/03/2019 04:23, Diesel wrote:
>>> "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <Your_C...@usa.com>
>> [....]
>>>>

>>> It's one of the things that floats around on the canals with
>>> David. Along with the rest of the sewage.
>>

>> Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate
>> you?
>
> You're fucking outright, delusional, batshit crazy.

No, I'm not. How many hundreds of hours have you spent jousting with me,
Dustin?

Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead of you
serving prison time for your crimes.

>> If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.

> Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that not only
> am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to correct/honest
> answers either.

Are you a snowflake now?

1 Corinthians 13 v11

Behave properly and we can begin a new relationship.

The Supreme Cathead

Mar 12, 2019, 9:17:30 PM3/12/19
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:53:53 -0000 (UTC), Diesel <nob...@haph.org>
wrote:
Playing the victim. Nice touch. Seriously, Shit the cat has a tear in
his eye.

Anyway, Back To Life, Back to Reality...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB54dZkzZOY

Dusty, you have been thoroughly spanked by the Anonymous Coward. Your
true nature has been laid bare. Examples of your countless misdemeanours
have been EXPOSED to all.

You are the Walter Mitty of Usenet.

--
Look behind you. Boo, it's Pooh!

Diesel

Mar 12, 2019, 9:30:32 PM3/12/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:z7YhE.27806$jo5....@fx21.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:27:11 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On 12/03/2019 23:53, Diesel wrote:
>> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
>> news:U8KhE.156052$Up5....@fx22.fr7 Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:32:50
>> GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

>>> [....]

>>> Having punished you for years, perhaps it's now time to educate
>>> you?
>>
>> You're fucking outright, delusional, batshit crazy.
>
> No, I'm not.

Yes, sadly, you are.

> Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead
> of you serving prison time for your crimes.

See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!

>>> If you have any questions at all about boating do, please, ask.
>
>> Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that
>> not only am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to
>> correct/honest answers either.
>
> Are you a snowflake now?

I don't understand your answer.

--
I'll get all of you someday. I'll wipe out your whole family.

David in Devon

Mar 13, 2019, 6:34:16 PM3/13/19
On 13/03/2019 01:30, Diesel wrote:
> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
> news:z7YhE.27806$jo5....@fx21.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:27:11 GMT in
> alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> On 12/03/2019 23:53, Diesel wrote:
>>> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
>>> news:U8KhE.156052$Up5....@fx22.fr7 Tue, 12 Mar 2019 08:32:50

>>> You're fucking outright, delusional, batshit crazy.
>>
>> No, I'm not.
>
> Yes, sadly, you are.
>
>> Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead
>> of you serving prison time for your crimes.
>
> See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!

You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLNrLI3OBwg

>>> Why would I ask you anything? You're on record as stating that
>>> not only am I not entitled to ask questions, I'm not entitled to
>>> correct/honest answers either.
>>
>> Are you a snowflake now?
>
> I don't understand your answer.

The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by their
parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their own uniqueness.

This usage of snowflake has been attributed to Chuck Palahniuk's 1996
novel Fight Club, and its 1999 film adaptation. Both the novel and the
film include the line "You are not special. You are not a beautiful and
unique snowflake."[

In January 2017, Palahniuk claimed credit for coining snowflake, adding
that the young adults of the 2010s exhibit "a kind of new Victorianism".

An article published by Merriam-Webster stated that Palahniuk was not
the first person to use snowflake metaphorically, saying, "It's the
stuff of self-help books and inspirational posters and elementary school
assurances. The imagery before negation is lovely; we are each unique
snowflakes, each worth treasuring because each is uniquely beautiful."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake

HTH

Mk5000

Mar 13, 2019, 10:23:03 PM3/13/19
Too thick to even get one inch into

I looked for red berried and white flowers but not in this mess
I will keep looking

Mk5000

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled
With sorrow and despair— Leona lewisfootprints in the sand

Diesel

Mar 13, 2019, 10:28:37 PM3/13/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:FzfiE.25201$_f4....@fx08.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:34:13 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On 13/03/2019 01:30, Diesel wrote:
>> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
>> news:z7YhE.27806$jo5....@fx21.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:27:11 GMT
>> in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[snip]

>>> Let's just call it the equivalent of 'Community Service' instead
>>> of you serving prison time for your crimes.
>>
>> See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
>
> You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!

I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.

>>> Are you a snowflake now?
>>
>> I don't understand your answer.
>
> The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by
> their parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their
> own uniqueness.

I'm aware of what a snowflake is in the context in which you used it.
What I'm not clear on is what that has to do with what I wrote.
You've repeatedly told me that I cannot trust anything you write, as
you aren't honest with anyone you declare a 'bad guy' - Hence my
resulting questions.

When I continued asking other questions, you informed me I wasn't
entitled to any answers. So...Do you understand my confusion now?

--
"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees."
"Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"

Mk5000

Mar 13, 2019, 10:29:47 PM3/13/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com> wrote:
Не забудь оселедець

Mk5000

In his imprisonment rises
Upon himself as
The sea in the chasm struggling to be free
Free and unable to be
In its surrendering
Finds its continuing — Marianne moore, what are years

David in Devon

Mar 14, 2019, 4:50:23 AM3/14/19
On 14/03/2019 02:22, Mk5000 wrote:
> Leona lewis footprints in the sand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8vm8ORMZt4

Listen, learn and understand. :-)

David in Devon

Mar 14, 2019, 4:54:16 AM3/14/19
On 14/03/2019 02:28, Diesel wrote:
> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
> news:FzfiE.25201$_f4....@fx08.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:34:13 GMT in
> alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> On 13/03/2019 01:30, Diesel wrote:
>>> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
>>> news:z7YhE.27806$jo5....@fx21.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 00:27:11 GMT
>>> in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
> [snip]

>>> See? You're delusional. Fucking, delusional, David!
>>
>> You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
>
> I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.

Only coffee!

Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)

>>> I don't understand your answer.
>>
>> The term snowflake has been used to refer to children raised by
>> their parents in ways that give them an inflated sense of their
>> own uniqueness.
>
> I'm aware of what a snowflake is in the context in which you used it.
> What I'm not clear on is what that has to do with what I wrote.
> You've repeatedly told me that I cannot trust anything you write, as
> you aren't honest with anyone you declare a 'bad guy' - Hence my
> resulting questions.
>
> When I continued asking other questions, you informed me I wasn't
> entitled to any answers. So...Do you understand my confusion now?

You are STILL not *entitled* to anything.

Did you understand the biblical reference?

Diesel

Mar 14, 2019, 1:08:38 PM3/14/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:VEoiE.98225$Gr1....@fx05.fr7 Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:54:14 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On 14/03/2019 02:28, Diesel wrote:
>> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
>> news:FzfiE.25201$_f4....@fx08.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:34:13 GMT
>> in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

>> [snip]

>>> You want *MORE* punishment then? I can't believe it!
>>
>> I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
>
> Only coffee!
>
> Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)

Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking, I
don't take anything you write at face value.

--
Reality is an obstacle to hallucination.

David in Devon

Mar 14, 2019, 1:52:41 PM3/14/19
On 14/03/2019 17:08, Diesel wrote:
> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
> news:VEoiE.98225$Gr1....@fx05.fr7 Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:54:14 GMT in
> alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> On 14/03/2019 02:28, Diesel wrote:
>>> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
>>> news:FzfiE.25201$_f4....@fx08.fr7 Wed, 13 Mar 2019 22:34:13 GMT

>>> [snip]

>>> I think you've had more than enough to drink today, David.
>>
>> Only coffee!
>>
>> Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
>
> Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking, I
> don't take anything you write at face value.

Frustrating for you, eh?

Diesel

Mar 14, 2019, 9:48:14 PM3/14/19
David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
news:GxwiE.89263$_f4....@fx08.fr7 Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:52:39 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

> On 14/03/2019 17:08, Diesel wrote:
>> David in Devon <BDo...@REMOVE.gmail.com>
>> news:VEoiE.98225$Gr1....@fx05.fr7 Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:54:14 GMT
>> in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

>>> Only coffee!
>>>
>>> Oh! And ginger beer (non-alcoholic)
>>
>> Sorry, but, due to your extensive history of lying and stalking,
>> I don't take anything you write at face value.
>
> Frustrating for you, eh?

I wasn't expecting you to admit the above. So, I'd have to go with
surprised at this point. I fully expected you to ignore it, and/or
completely dance around it. Not face it head on and admit it's the
truth.

--
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming
anniversary. She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to

David in Devon

Mar 15, 2019, 6:08:35 AM3/15/19
I've told you repeatedly that I've had no alcohol for almost a year. The
21st March will be the first anniversary. I've surprised myself too! :-)

Char Jackson

Mar 15, 2019, 10:26:19 AM3/15/19
That's a significant accomplishment! It's probably not easy to keep that
kind of a lie going for nearly a year. Your behavior, of course,
completely gives you away, but kudos for maintaining the energy to lie
about it.

Shadow

Mar 15, 2019, 11:14:03 AM3/15/19